Nivea In-Shower Body Cream

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love nivea it smells gorgeous so thought I'd try this to save applying cream after my shower .. I used it as directed and at first felt lovely but 2-3 hours after this I started with this intense itching allover my body and it was burning too .I felt like I had fire ants crawling allover me I scratched my skin so much it made it sore but nothing I did soothed this burning intense itching
I ended up taking an antihistamine this did nothing so against the advice on the packet I took another one still this did nothing
I was downstairs at 4am this morning unable to sleep due to the discomfort and itching I then tried covering myself in calamine lotion but nothing I did helped so here I am 11.20am having had about 2 hours sleep and STILL itching like crazy .. I'd just like to thank nivea for this NOT

on 2/7/2015 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

It's ok. Very "Nivea" smelling, however, the scent doesn't stay at all. It's been a week and if I skip a day my legs are ashy. Not the best but convenient. I am reviewing the very dry version but cannot stand the smell of the other two plus if this isn't moisturizing then the others are not going to be either. I would maybe repurchase just because it is convenient.

on 10/2/2013 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I can't understand some of the negative reviews for this product. I have extremely dry skin and have used baby oil in the shower to alleviate the problem to limited success. I used this for the first time a few days ago and love it. I put it on and feel like it is just going to wash off and be of no use. But when I get out of the shower and dry off I feel like I have just put on body lotion without the horrible sticky greased pig type of feel. To the reviewer who said they applied it with a loofah, are you kidding me? What did you think would happen when you scrubbed your skin? Just smooth it on like the instructions say and it will be fine. I'm looking forward to using this product and having (finally) moisturized skin without the sticky horrible feeling normal moisturizer gives you. PS The packaging could be more user friendly. I have small hands and I found it hard to hold and squeeze out. Maybe a pump dispenser would be better.

on 11/6/2012 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is a bit thicker than the version for normal skin. The scent is like the nivea cream in the tin, I'm not a fan of this. Also I don't really notice that this is more moisturizing than the normal skin version, so I will stick to the other one.

Popular Lotions / Creams