Nivea In-Shower Body Cream

3.7

on 2/7/2015 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

It's ok. Very "Nivea" smelling, however, the scent doesn't stay at all. It's been a week and if I skip a day my legs are ashy. Not the best but convenient. I am reviewing the very dry version but cannot stand the smell of the other two plus if this isn't moisturizing then the others are not going to be either. I would maybe repurchase just because it is convenient.

on 10/2/2013 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I can't understand some of the negative reviews for this product. I have extremely dry skin and have used baby oil in the shower to alleviate the problem to limited success. I used this for the first time a few days ago and love it. I put it on and feel like it is just going to wash off and be of no use. But when I get out of the shower and dry off I feel like I have just put on body lotion without the horrible sticky greased pig type of feel. To the reviewer who said they applied it with a loofah, are you kidding me? What did you think would happen when you scrubbed your skin? Just smooth it on like the instructions say and it will be fine. I'm looking forward to using this product and having (finally) moisturized skin without the sticky horrible feeling normal moisturizer gives you. PS The packaging could be more user friendly. I have small hands and I found it hard to hold and squeeze out. Maybe a pump dispenser would be better.

on 11/6/2012 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is a bit thicker than the version for normal skin. The scent is like the nivea cream in the tin, I'm not a fan of this. Also I don't really notice that this is more moisturizing than the normal skin version, so I will stick to the other one.