July 28, 2014 | 2213 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - In-Shower Body Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by julicook

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't understand some of the negative reviews for this product. I have extremely dry skin and have used baby oil in the shower to alleviate the problem to limited success. I used this for the first time a few days ago and love it. I put it on and feel like it is just going to wash off and be of no use. But when I get out of the shower and dry off I feel like I have just put on body lotion without the horrible sticky greased pig type of feel. To the reviewer who said they applied it with a loofah, are you kidding me? What did you think would happen when you scrubbed your skin? Just smooth it on like the instructions say and it will be fine. I'm looking forward to using this product and having (finally) moisturized skin without the sticky horrible feeling normal moisturizer gives you. PS The packaging could be more user friendly. I have small hands and I found it hard to hold and squeeze out. Maybe a pump dispenser would be better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a bit thicker than the version for normal skin. The scent is like the nivea cream in the tin, I'm not a fan of this. Also I don't really notice that this is more moisturizing than the normal skin version, so I will stick to the other one.