April 17, 2014 | 1424 users online

Nails - Sephora - Express Nail Polish Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by ElegantBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is really amazing! I bought the small bottle to try out for only a $1 and I love it. It smells like baby powder to me and it has some nice ingredients that are good for your cuticles. It makes them feel really moisturized and soft, even the day after. The only reason I gave it an overall 4 is because the smell is a bit strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Jennbabbles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got the small bottle to test out the product and it is absolutely amazing!! it feels really cold when you put it on a cotton ball, i think its the remover itself feels ice cold. it removes nail polish extremely quick, it takes a bit longer when you have a sparkle polish. but definetly no complaints. the small bottle only cost me 1.00 and im definetly going to repurchase the larger size.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by jekki012

It's ridiculous how easily and quickly this removes nail polish. I was previously using Target brand nail polish remover to remove my polish, and I had to use an entire cotton pad for each nail and scrub vigorously to remove 2 coats of nail polish and top coat. Not going to lie, my nail bed hurt sometimes after removing nail polish... I thought the reason why I needed to spend so much time removing my polish was because of the 3 coats of polish on my nails, but it turns out that it was because of the nail polish remover! I got 4 small bottles of this stuff through a Sephora sale so it wasn't too expensive ($1 for 1.69 oz... I bought 4!). Even at $8/bottle, I'm sure the price difference works out in that you use WAY less of the product for each removal and less cotton pads. The smell is also nice, smells kind of like mild soap, a very subtle added bonus. I am totally in love and will definitely repurchase. My only gripe, however, is the odd small hole at the top; I am used to just inverting the bottle once to wet the cotton pads I use, but this requires some shaking until the liquid absorbs into the pad. Minor, but notable.