August 30, 2014 | 1776 users online

Treatments (Face) - L'Oreal - Revitalift Triple Power Concentrated Serum

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by debdebarge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the scent!! Love the way it is not oily, & I wish it came in body lotion:) Really. Oh, I also love the high SPF & that it is ok if you apply in eye area & on lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by marianab16

First at all, I have to say this product is called Revitalift Laser x3 Serum in my country. Before giving a try to this serum I used a jar of Revitalift Laser x3 Moisturizer (Revitalift Triple Power Deep Acting Moisturizer). The cream wasn't big deal. At least, it was not the best for the needs of my skin. Anyway, I left a review about the cream.

So, if I felt a little bit disappointed with the cream, you could ask why I tried the serum. Well, the cream had certain advantages that I liked and I thought I could maximize them by using a serum which should be more concentrated.
I've been using the serum for two weeks twice a day. The texture is very pleasant for my oily skin. It absorbs quickly and it doesn't leave any greasy film on your skin. It's a light, pearly white fluid that melts on your skin easily. Besides, you don't need a lot of product to cover all your face and neck.
After using it I've noticed a couple of improvements. My skin looks toned, luminous and even lighter. The skin tone seems to be more uniform. It's a very good moisturizer. My skin keeps well hydrated and smooth for hours. It's great for the eye area which looks lighter, without puffiness. Another good thing about this serum is the great effect that it has on my open pores. They were dramatically reduced in very short period of time. I could see these results in just one week. Awesome. I had found the same advantages with the cream but these improvements were more noticeable and quicker with the serum. Apart from that, the serum has a better texture for my oily skin.

Is the product good for the skin? Yes, it's very good. But...Should we call this product "anti aging"? I think we shouldn't. The only sign I have and I want to correct are very very fine lines on my forehead (they are really hard to notice). Well, they remain there. No changes. They shouldn't be big deal for a good anti aging serum.

The smell of the product is not really strong. I barely notice it. The packaging is quite attractive, in my opinion. A red glass jar provided with a hygienic dispenser which helps you to get the right amount of product.

I haven't had skin troubles by using the product. The price is affordable and I think it's the right cost for what the product offers.

I'm not sure if I would buy it again. Maybe I will. As I said before, it's affordable, it gave me a couple of improvements that I was looking for and it could be a very good complement for a real anti aging treatment. But remember: the product itself it's not anti aging.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by mjG7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this serum, it seems to be making my skin smoother and more elastic feeling. Like others, I do dislike the scent, too strong...I don`t know why L`Oreal does this with their products. I got this because I use the eye cream and moisturizer, all of which are heavily scented. After I use these products up I am going to find something unscented, as the eye cream burns my eyes if I happen to rub them, and I think it`s the perfume in it. I also happened to look at my skin one day with no makeup on outside in the sun...there is actually glitter in this product. Glitter in a serum? What the heck???

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was given this serum along with revitalift cream as a gift. I've been using it every morning for around two weeks and didn't notice anything. It gives some subtle brightness to the face because it has illuminating particles in it but that's it about this serum.
Yes, the skin feels smooth after applying it but for dry skin it might be drying if used without moisterizer on top.
The packaging is good - a pump glass bottle, a little heavy for traveling.
I will not buy it after using it up, especially for the price it has.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by powerhemi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Thia review is not for the serum but for the triple power cream that accompanies this serum. I personally do not use the serum, but the cream is the best ever, I actually returned my $170.00 jar of Chanel to purchase this cream. Everything about it is excellent, I have used both Dior multi-perfection cream and Chanel Line correction and this loreal far out weighs them both hands down, no kidding. I paid $20.00 CAN for this, It smells great feels great and makes my skin look fabulous, they say that 80% of woman out off a laser procedure after 6 weeks of use. This is a must have ladies.
Update 11/12/13-I have stopped using this as it began to make me break out and was making my skin very dry and dull, and was leaving a waxy like film on my face that would ball up by morning, yuk! I have switched to Loreal texture perfecter in the gorgeous hot pink jar, I use it with my Dior capture one serum before bed, It really does give you flawless skin, it reminds me a lot of Lancomes vissionaire and actually has very similar ingredients.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by foryoursmile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This serum runs about $25 at the drugstore which is a little pricey for a not so impressive product. I picked this up wanting to add a serum to my nighttime skincare routine, but the ingredients did not agree with my skin and I broke out badly after using this. So I resorted to only using this product on my forehead, by eyes and neck areas which seemed to not irritate me. This serum was more of a thicker consistency compared to others I have tried, had a bit of fragrance and a pearlescent shimmer to it for some reason. I did not think it did anything remarkable to my skin the entire few months or so I have been using it. The packaging was decent however. This is in a dark amber glass bottle with a pump dispenser so its hygienic.

Overall, I was not impressed with this serum at all and would not be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Iwantcoffee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had high hopes after researching this one. Rare to see such a large bottle of serum for the price too! The consistency is more like a light lotion than a serum, the smell is light, and because of the generous amount given, one can use as much as required for the face without fearing running out too soon. The smell is very light and pleasant. It adds moisture, but after that's all, folks. No tightening, discoloration or wrinkle reduction at all after several weeks. I'm using it up now over top a better serum, as it is an easily absorbed, gentle moisturizer around the eyes. A complete flop as a repairing serum though.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by MerryHappy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have recently become obsessed with Korean skin care routines and decided i was severely lacking in the serum department. I looked at reviews for this, and saw they were generally positive, and felt secure buying it.
PROS
It had a pretty bottle.
It is well marketed. (what more does a product need to succeed than those two things, right?)
CONS
Thicker than any other serum I've tried (free sampled from sephora, orgins,etc).
It is NOT non-comdonegenic. It contained various ingredients of various inflammatory scales (i checked online after it broke me out).
The scent is too strong.

So now my skin is recovering from a major breakout after this about the weeks. I would suggest if you have sensitive or acne prone skin to ignore the pretty red bottle and promises of bright, smooth, even skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by mariasara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good product for the price. I can see results in terms of wrinkles (less visible), overal skintone (more even) and texture. Like other reviwers, I really dont like the strong smell. I wish Loreal would work on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by VioletSeahorse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was on the fence about buying this product but I'm soooo glad I bought it. It smells heavenly (not heavy at all, at least not for me) and absorbs immediately, leaving my skin glowy and healthy looking. Whatever is in there (and it has some great ingredients) works! My skin has never looked better. I smooth it over my whole face and neck, eyelids and under eyes and I've never had a problem with irritation. I use it before my loreal collagen filler moisturizer and revitalift eye cream... and my skin looks fantastic. Very happy with this product!!! I recommend it because it does exactly what it claims to. Love it!