January 31, 2015 | 1018 users online

Moisturizers - L'Oreal - Revitalift Triple Power Deep-Acting Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

I really like this moisturizer. I've been using it for several weeks now. It's made my wrinkles only a little better (crow's feet, frown lines, forehead wrinkles) but wow does this pack a punch when it comes to moisturizing! It really works wonders. I have even started using it on my dried and cracked elbows and had very good results. I have noticed the product balls up sometimes when I rub it after it has dried, but that is really only a mild annoyance to me. Now let's talk about the fragrance. Everyone is talking about how much they hate it, but I actually really enjoy it and find it very calming. It's mild and flowery and I don't find it to be overpowering at all. All in all, this is a good/okay moisturizer, but I don't think it is worth $25+ dollars at all. I won't be repurchasing but I will certainly use the rest of what is in the tin.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2014 5:23:00 AM More reviews by TakiH

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a cream to hydrate my skin yet not make it too oily and to combat fine lines and wrinkles so I decided to give this a try.
Initially I was impressed with how good this product smelled and the fact that it left my skin feeling rather smooth. Within 24 hours my nightmares started.
My face became red and itchy, my eyelid and nose became inflamed and it eventually spread to my eyebrows too leaving me with a horrible looking scaley appearance, red swollen skin and an itch that could drive anyone insane.
I had to seek medical treatment as my Doctor advised I had a severe allergic reaction to this cream.
My face looked absolutely horrendous and my fine lines were worsened.

I would definitely not recommend this product to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by DeeDee60

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Can't really comment on price or packaging since I received a free sample in the mail. I tried it but the scent was so overpowering that after 5 minutes I had to wash it off. I would never purchase this product because of the strong fragrence

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by kasabourin

Crappy cream. The only good thing about it is that it does have a luxurious feel to it yes and the jar looks fancy and pretty but it definitely isnt the best at moisturizing. it leaves little bally flakes everywhere after its worked in - even after exfoliating. and worst of all, it gave me HUGE pimples on my face in areas I never get pimples. Therefore I had to stop using it. Please dont waste your money on this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've never bought loreal face creams before but as i needed a moisterizer my hubby gave it to me as a gift.
It's says that it's firming and anti aging but for me it's just a good moisterizer. As I'm not in age for a lifting cream I can't notice any lifting benefits especially in a week and I don't noticed any smoothing of fine lines on my forehead but as I said it moisterizes well in winter. I smooth it on top of retin a or vit. c serums or just on my washed face and it removes tightness and dryness. It feels a bit greasy from the beginning but in a couple of minutes it absorbs fully without oily film. It's good for normal to dry skin. Girls with very oily skin might find this cream too oily. I have combo skin, winter time on the dry side and summer time oily, that is why I'm fine with this cream only in winter.
For those who want to buy the cream for anti aging and lifting benefits I agree with some reviews that it doesn't do anything. For this purposes there are better options out there which will give visible results.
The packaging is an issue for me.
I'm not a fan of jars. I actually try not to buy creams in jars and this comes in a jar, plus it's a glass jar which makes it quite heavy to travel with.
I gave 3 lippis only because of jar packaging and price ( a little pricey for a drugstore).
And yes... it has fragrance to it, pleasant but quite strong.

I forgot to add that this moisterizer balls up, especially when I use it on top of vit c serum.
Edit........................................................
I mentioned that this the cream balls up. I want to add that the problem is not in vit c serum as I assumed before, the problem is with cream itself. In a couple of minutes after application every time I smooth finger on my face the cream balls up horribly like dirt even if I scrub before. In the reviews below I didn't find anybody complain about it. May be I got bad cream.
It feels very tacky and not clean.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by MariaLee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No effect whatsoever. I used one jar, I put a little amount every night after bath. Upon applying my skin feels really soft, I like the smell and texture. Next morning, I take a shower, wash my face and it is still dry and the wrinkles are the same, nothing improved.
I am going back to my Lancome Hydra Zen or Estee Lauder Time Zone, it costs 3x the price of this cream but at least I saw some improvements. I have been trying to cut the budgets for expensive creams but really the old saying is true, you get for what you pay for.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Curly24

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried this product and just couldn't get past the smell. It is not pleasant and does not dissipate quickly. I just don't understand why L'Oreal thinks their products need to be so heavily perfumed. I returned this product because of head aches caused by the scent. I would try it again if it came in a fragrance free version.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by cboylove

I'm on my second jar of this, it's great. It moisturizes deeply and has the most luxurious texture. Not quite sure of the anti aging claims but I love this product and also the eye cream. I can't wait until the cell renew products hit the US!

This has 3% proxylane like the expensive lancome absolue creams and it keeps my skin from getting too dry from retin a.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by bklynbelle

I usually love the Rivatalift line, so I was looking forward to trying this new product. Unfortunately this did not work for me.
First of all, I noticed when applying it that it left white flakey balls on my skin. Secondly, although this cream is very thick and luxurious feeling, it did not moisturize my skin one iota. It only made my skin feel very dry and irritated all day. Plus, I noticed the beginnings of a zit on my chin.
I will go back and use the orginal Rivatalift day cream and night cream. They work really well for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2012 5:07:00 AM More reviews by knitsnbytes

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautifully packaged in a red jar, high end feel. The fragrance is so strong and nasty, however, it overwhelms the beautiful smooth feeling the cream leaves. It goes on and absorbs well. But it so sad. I wanted to like it. But the unnecessary perfume, which is a common irritant and useless for anyone with asthma or sensitive skin makes this a non-starter. So sad.