Shea Moisture Organic Yucca & Aloe Thickening Growth Milk

3.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've only had this a few weeks, but I have a feeling this is going to be my HG wash and go styling product.

I have fine, porous, 2b/2c wavy hair, and I've never found a styling product to leave my hair in ringlets that wasn't super heavy on my hair (yes to carrots conditioner, for example) and didn't take 4+ hours to dry and at least look presentable, until now!

This product I apply to my hair after I've plopped it with a light curl activator cream (cantu) for 10-20 minutes. It's quite runny and very light. I just smooth it across my waves and carefully scrunch some in and let it dry. I use maybe a quarter amount, but I find that I can't use too much, though I can use too little. It takes less than an hour for my hair to dry with this product, and if I'm careful I get beautiful curls that I can maintain for 4 days by just scrunching in a little more each morning and smoothing some across the top of my hair for frizz. I've even had success throwing it above my head at night after I showered. I'm currently testing using this with leave-ins because I don't want my hair to become dry.

I would highly recommend this product to someone with hair similar to mine!

on 3/6/2015 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This paired with the mist (from the same line) and Eco Styler gel = voluminous yet controlled wash and go. Nice light scent. Also good for refreshing curls in the morning. At first it didn't feel moisturizing but let it settle. After a couple hours my hair looks and FEELS great

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I liked it at first but the smell is too light

on 2/2/2014 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have fine hair, and a lot of it... All this did was make my hair look greasy.

on 1/1/2014 9:40:00 PM

I like this as a leave in. If you don't like the smell, though, don't buy it, as it does really linger in your hair. I love the smell, but haven't noticed a dramatic difference in my hair with this or without it.

on 12/26/2013 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I am currently transitioning from relaxed to natural, I'm 13 months post relaxer. It has been a struggle to find something that can moisturize the two textures i'm dealing with. This worked for me, the only thing I don't like is the smell .