September 17, 2014 | 1970 users online

Eyes - E.L.F. - Mineral Eye Brightener

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

I love this. I use this on my "no makeup" makeup looks because it looks so natural. It covers slightly but I recomend using elfs mineral concealer first if you have circles. a little of this goes a long way

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by kayceee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't have very dark circles, on the grand scheme of things, but I am self conscious about the gap and I don't get a lot of sleep a lot of the time, so my under eye definitely needed some help that I just never got from concealers. I was a little skeptical this product would help, but with most ELF products I was willing to spend the two dollars to find out.

This really blew my expectations out of the water. It fairly seamlessly blends my under eye area into the rest of my face without being cakey or even more noticeable than the dark circles. I use a stripling brush to apply it, then do a little buffing with the rest of my face. It also stays in place with the rest of my makeup.

The packaging is typical ELF plastic. You don't get a whole lot, but you only use a little so it's really about a two month supply if you use it every day. It also has a "powder guard" cover, which is helpful because it gets a little bit clumpy if you don't shake it regularly.

This might not work for people with more serious undereye issues, but it suited my needs perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Moaner

Fantastic as an undereye setting powder and brightener. Really offsets my dark circles when used in combination with a brightening undereye concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by madneccy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this on a whim with an ELF order and didn't expect much. This is one product that works if used properly. It is a translucent brightening mineral powder that is super sheer but bright enough to perk up the eye area. I use this for the most subtle brightening effect. Although I had to take off a star because it got in my eye twice during the day when I rubbed my eye and it really irritated my waterline so much that I was left with puffy itchy eyes.

When used properly and carefully it's a staple in an everyday simple look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

Got this for $3 off elf website. Just doesn't work for me, for some reason most things that are suppose to "brighten" end up making me look tired. As odd as that is! The package is tiny but really a little goes a long way. I won't use for under eye anymore but it does work nicely as a eye brow highlight. I've been experimenting with more ELF products. I have run into ones lately that I don't love but for the price I could care less. If I had paid more then $10 for this I probably would have been upset at wasting money.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by kmciolli

This product is a nice bone shade, perfect for a very natural shadow, as a base, or as a highlighter on the brow bone.

I just don't like the packaging of this product. I understand that it's mineral and in a loose powder form. I just think it's a little messy, and the powder has a lot of fallout when applied.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I've almost completely used up this product and will be purchasing another. I have been using it to not only set my undereye concealer but also as a browbone highlight/blending shade. Great color, staying power and price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a cheap, nifty product that does exactly what it says. The powder is very soft and very finely milled and blends in seamlessly over or under foundation (I use powder foundation and put this on top). It's a slightly yellow toned powder but would blend in without any noticeable shade on most fairer skin tones, I expect. Works well at fading dark shadows and brightening the eye area.
A little goes a long way so the jar will last quite a while. It's a standard loose powder style screw top jar that you tap a little a time out of holes in the screen. This is another winner from E.L.F. I am often amazed at the good quality of these products, considering how cheap they are, and this one is no exception.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by rainshine

This is a light peach-nude loose powder, used for brightening eyes or under eyes. You get a tiny amount in a jar with a stopper screen. it would make a good setting powder for concealer. This is like BE Well Rested powder --but much cheaper and of course you get less. Good way to try this, if you never have.