November 27, 2014 | 1437 users online

Conditioner - Aveeno - Nourish + Strengthen Conditioner

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

After having good results from the Aveeno Living Color shampoo and conditioner, I decided to try out this product. I have long, fine, flat, oily hair that I bleach about every two months. I'm prone to split ends and drier ends in general, but my roots get very greasy. I also have weak hair that breaks pretty easily while brushing. I'm super picky about hair products -- I need my conditioner to detangle my long hair and hydrate my ends while not weighing down my hair and making it look oily. This conditioner did everything I wanted it to! It feels light, but it really soaks into my hair and hydrates it without weighing it down. The smell was OK -- just a light, clean scent, nothing special. This made my hair easy to comb out after the shower and kept my hair soft until the next wash. I don't know how much it really strengthened my hair...I still have some breakage and I'm prone to shedding since my hair is so fine, but this conditioner definitely did not make these issues any worse. I'm currently using another conditioner that I don't like as much, and I feel like I'll be repurchasing this again very soon!