Giovanni 2chic Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil Flat Iron Styling Mist

4.7

Not tested on animals

on 3/4/2013 7:04:00 PM

My hair is thick, coarse, curly and this product literally cuts my flat ironing time in half. Although a bit poofy. And my hair feels stronger and conditioned.

After using it for about a month it does build up and I need to clarify, which I not something I usually need to do. I doubt I'll repurchase because I have a low poo routine, but it's a pretty good product.

I have been addicted to this Giovanni line.
This is such a wonderful product. It does everything it claims on the packaging. I have VERY thin/fine hair and this doesn't weigh it down at all. (which is a first for me when it comes to heat defense sprays)
You can use this before blow drying as well, though the brand has a spray just for blow drying. You can use it wet or dry. It helps lock in my curl, or keep my hair straight and frizz free. Its extremely moisturizing without leaving a crunchy, oily or sticky. And...it smells AMAZING!

on 11/3/2012 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The greatest straightening spray I've ever found. I feel like it actually protects and nourishes my hair. My hair feels soft after I straighten it and is not as damaged as it used to be. I will never use anything else and the price (I think I bought it for $7-8 at Bed Bath & Beyond) is amazing.