Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting "CC" Cream

2.2

active ingredients purpose avobenzone 2%..........................................sunscreen octisalate 3%..............................................sunscreen octocrylene 3%...........................................sunscreen inactive ingredients water, glycerin, titanium dioxide, niacinamide, acetyl glucosamine, isopropyl lauroyl sarcosinate, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, dimethicone, dimethiconol, triethanolamine, benzyl alcohol, carbomer, behenyl alcohol, c13-14 isoparaffin, cetearyl glucoside, stearyl alcohol, laureth-7, cetyl alcohol, peg-100 stearate, methylparaben, cetearyl alcohol, propylparaben, ethylparaben, peg-4 laurate, peg-4 dilaurate, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, peg-4, ammonium polyacrylate, polyacrylamide, iron oxides

on 7/13/2015 11:58:00 AM

WARNING!!!! This caused serious Atopic Dermatitis on my face!!!! It started within hours of using it. I had a very bad RED ITCHY rash all over my face and neck where I had applied the product. I had to go see my dermatologist and I took the makeup with me. She looked over the ingredients and told me to call/write the manufacturer and to stop use immediately. I have NEVER broken out with any product in my life before so this stuff must be extremely toxic. After reading the "mouse print" on the back of the box that this CC cream came in, it read....If rash develops see a Doctor. Geesh!!! This should be in LARGE PRINT OLAY!!!! Your product cost me $125 office visit and consultation with my doctor, and the price of a prescription of topical cortisone cream. Took a week to resolve....THANKS A LOT!!!!

BURNING! My skin is still red and burning two days after using this product. I phoned Olay who wanted me to take a customer survey in return for more Olay products. All I wanted was a solution to stop the burning but the woman on the phone told me to see a doctor..!

If you Google this product you'll find plenty of reviews from customers who've had this same adverse reaction. Olay does nothing to help and won't stop selling it. I've never had a bad reaction to any kind of skincare before.

on 5/28/2015 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Add me to the list of people who had a bad reaction to this. I used a sample packet; the finish was minimal but pretty. When I washed my face at the end of the day I had several areas of painful, red welts. Would not repurchase.

on 5/11/2015 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I tried a sample of this product so I'm not speaking from prolonged experience, but wanted to share in case people needed help finding their color match. I tried the medium-to-deep shade and at NC30 in depth it was spot-on. I have dehydrated-normal skin that is not usually sensitive. I experienced no burning and this had a natural finish.

The coverage is very minimal, probably the least amount of coverage of any complexion product I've ever tried. I have some pinkness in my skin and the CC cream barely covers it. However, from what I know of CC creams, they are supposed to be that sheer so this seems on par for what it is.

on 5/2/2015 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This product burned my face!!! Awful! I returned it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This product burned my face. I had to wash off at work it was so bad. I ended up with red welts on my face and wasn't able to wear makeup the next day either. Horrible experience! Do NOT buy!!

on 3/3/2015 1:12:00 AM

DO NOT BUY! This burned my skin! I do not have bad reactions in products in general and this was unbearable. I tried it many times and every time it began itching and burning immediately. Stay away!

on 3/2/2015 11:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This burned my skin and turned it red. I've washed it off and still, my face is red and burning. Will never use again.

on 12/10/2014 9:29:00 AM

Makes my skin turn red and itchy. Did the same thing to my roommate. Once the red does wear away somewhat, it's still drying and not pretty on the skin.

on 11/8/2014 7:39:00 PM

This is the worst BB/CC cream that I have tried. Almost as bad as the Garnier IMHO. It left my skin very oily and greasy looking and the colour is far too yellow for my skin. It actually made my complexion look "dirty". Very little coverage compared to most BB/CC creams. I don't expect foundation coverage, but this doesn't even out the skin tone at all. I used the light/medium but it was much to dark for my skin. Luckily, I got it from Costco so it will be going back. I'll stick to my Marcelle CC cream and Dr. Jart.