August 1, 2014 | 1830 users online

Fragrances - Tommy Hilfiger - Eau de prep

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by silysiren

Just picked up a bottle at TJMaxx. It's exactly the sweet and spicy scent combo i have craving. Sweet notes often turn and become sickly on me. The pepper balances the scent and as the sweet dissipates the pepper settles with the musk. My nose is quite pleased. Very sad to hear it's discontinued. Time to stock pile!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by blushbye

Discontinued! I can't believe it, this keeps happening to me with fragrances I love. You can still find it through ebay and amazon, so I'll go that route (cheaper anyway). Beautiful fragrance, fresh and floral. People always commented on how good I smelled. I absolutely love this perfume.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Bought this on a whim, it was only 15 and i loved how it smelled from the bottle. I am not regretting it at all! Nice sweet&spicey scent, suitable for everyday use. Does not last long though, but well, I can live with that :)! My bf really loves this btw!
EDIT: someone has added a wrong picture to this product... This is a picture of the male version...