October 25, 2014 | 996 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Infiniti Pro 1 1/4" ceramic curling iron

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was a great buy. It gets REALLY hot, so start with a low temperature. The on/off switch is on the handle, but I haven't accidentally turned it off...yet. The heat setting is a roller on the side. I DO have to look at it to make sure I'm still at a fifteen. That's not really a problem, though. I would buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by questionable

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I needed to replace my Revlon 1-1/2" curling iron that I'd had for years. They don't seem to make it any more, which is a shame. This seemed like a viable substitute. The temperature, even at the lowest setting is very hot. I can see steam (or is it smoke) coming off of my dry hair so I only use it for a couple of seconds. The handle design is very poor because the on/off switch is right where you hold the handle when styling so I am constantly accidentally switching it off. The Revlon on/off switch was higher up on the handle, closer to the heating element, so that never happened.