Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator

3.6

Aqua, Glycerin, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG/PPG/ Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Rhamnose, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate.

on 2/2/2015 1:59:00 PM

I bought this product not for face treatment at first... i bought this to be combined with my MAC mineralize foundation to get a dewy base make up for my travel trip in europe this winter. firstly i cannot use this for my skin product treatment due to my acne treatment at my Erha clinic yet. As my acnes being gone gradually, I decided to buy the YSL forever youth liberator nutri creme as well... i am still 25 (will be 26 this april) and really... these products are amazing!!!!! i have a sensitive skin before (but my dermatologist said i have a normal skin now). usually i cannot get along well with any products except Aura science by victoria secret (they stop producing it.. big ashamed)... My skin is so smooth and look even younger (people thought I am still 17 ahahaha).. but the point is... my skin is so cute, firm, yummmyyy, glow naturally... for daily make up, i do not need to apply any foundation after applying both serum and the nutri creme... have been using this for 2 months and have no reason to change to another product yet. (but please maybe YSL would considet to change the package? a bit hard to get the last drop... as this is is quite pricy ahaha but worth!!!) i heard the eye serum is great as well. cannot wait to try them..

on 2/2/2015 7:37:00 AM

I used to work for Yves Saint Laurent, many many moons ago. And to say that I love there products is an under-statement - still to this day I buy there lipsticks.

So I was talked into buying this new serum, and can I tell you what a waste of my money 65.00 to be precise.

There is absolutely no difference to my skin and I am 49, and my skin actually felt and looked worse. Someone actually bought me the 15ml along with the touche eclat (now that I have used) but I have now listed the 15ml on e-bay.

Would not go out and buy any of this skin-care range, total waste of money.

on 10/17/2014 4:49:00 AM

I'm so angry that I let the nice little old gal talk me into buying this junk. 7 awards...for what?! Packaging! Even that was a pain in the butt it was a balacing act closing without dripping the goopy serum down the bottle.

I was excited to try out my new serum that was going to magically make my face more youthful & tight! Yippy!

Well it made my face tight as leather & dry! The only liberatoration was after I returned this peice of crap!

on 6/23/2014 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

The MUA at YSL gave me a generous number of samples of this product as well as the light creator serum. I find them both to be lovely. I ended up purchasing this one in a gift package containing the eye cream and the moisturiser, which to me made it value for money.

This serum is exceptional. After a few applications, there is a difference. I notice a visible reduction in the pores on my cheeks as well as a huge reduction in the crepiness and puffiness of my eyelids, to such an extent that I can now wear shimmery eyeshadow, and I don't feel the need to wear a face primer. It also passed the parter test, when he who hardly ever notices, commented that my skin looks lovely. This product is a game changer for me.

on 5/18/2014 9:49:00 AM

I love this despite the alcohol ingredient. I find it very difficult to get a serum/ cream that does not break me out, leave my skin like an oil slick or dry my face. I have tried creme de la mer, eve lom, elemis, cheap high street creams & they just don't work for me! This i would recommend for fussy, combo skin like mine who can normally only use Boots Intense & Perfect serum. Trust me, i have a bag of opened pots & tubes to say that this stuff is actually worth the price

on 12/22/2013 7:43:00 AM

This won't do anything for your skin thanks to the alcohol and fragrant ingredients it contains.And the price is ludicrous.I had a sample of this.I wouldn't put it anywhere near my eyes due to the high alcohol content so what's the point? The eye area is where I need hydration and this won't help, that's for sure. Alcohol at this level is no more than an irritant.Even if you can't see or feel it. the damage is being done under the skin's surface.It's a shame because without the alcohol and fragrance this could be ok, although I still wouldn't buy it because of the price.Olay regenerist regenerating fragrance free serum runs rings round this at a FRACTION of the cost,.as do various other serums.The bottle is pretty,that's about it.But ,really your skin derserves so much better than this.overpriced nonsense.,I'd skip this one ladies and gents.

on 12/22/2013 5:15:00 AM

I bought this to y mum as a gift this summer and completely forgot that i did. A month or so after I noticed my mum was "glowing", her skin looked so young and smooth. I thought she was weraing foundation but she wasn't she told told she was using the serum religiously and that it was the best she ever tried! I just bought her a new bottle for christmas :)

PS: she also got some samples of the face cream and eye cream and said they seemed to work pretty well too!

on 12/9/2013 6:19:00 AM

After changing my skin care products I started to receive positive comments about my skin. I believe this product may be the one to thank! It cleared my skin up a bit and made it look plumper. The real bummer though is in application, I don't like the dropper and it is hard to get out the last few drops.

Don't know why there's not much reviews on Makeup Alley? Maybe because of the price? Although this is a anti-aging serum and I'm just 24, but the MUA highly recommended this to me and I gave it a try. I've been using it day and night about 3 weeks and it works great. First of all, it doesn't break me out, my skin is quite sensitive and easy to breakout (irritation of beauty products and hormones), but it's safe for me and it stabilized my skin condition. My skin feel soft, more glow and smoother than before, less breakout. It have a wooden scent and the texture is kinda watery, absorbed quickly, not sticky. When I finish this bottle I may try out the forever light creator serum!

on 4/26/2013 5:11:00 AM

I am 51 years old and I stared to use this product in December last year. After four months I have to say that this product is really good; It's not the best one because not minimise my pores, but my skin is soft, moisturised and some wrinkles almost vanished.
I've bought both: the Serum and the SPF15 Fluid and I regret not have bought for the eyes.

Popular Treatments (Face)