LUSH Twilight

4.4

on 6/19/2015 8:52:00 AM

I would buy this all year round but it's Christmas only :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This shower gel is amazing! It smells so delicious and relaxing. If you've had the privilege of enjoying Lush's Twilight bath bombs, this is the same soothing scent, but in a shower gel. I absolutely love the smell (A mixture of lavender/ylang ylang/tonka/delicious/relaxing/mellow), the bright purple color, and the soothing effects it has when I use it in a hot shower or bath.They only sell it around Christmastime but I would be obsessed with this if Lush made it available year-round! There's some glittery/sparkles in it but they all rinse away if they come out at all. In my bottle, all the glittery bits have sunk to the bottom and I seriously don't even notice them. This does not dry out my skin or make me break out either. I have sensitive skin, but none of Lush's products have given me any problems, and a lot of them are very moisturizing. If they offered this year round, I would most definitely re-purchase.

on 4/9/2015 11:39:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

easily 1 of my fave lush products of all time. soft & soothing, the perfect bedtime shower staple. i really wish lush would just make this permanent already. i know it's popular & there's nothing else like it in their shower collection.

on 10/15/2014 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would buy anything that has this incredible scent, and do since i have the bath fizzle too. I hope this comes back available!

on 1/10/2014 10:46:00 AM

This is by far my favourite lush shower gel. It smells so goooooooddd. Managed to get 2 large bottles!! I wish it'll be a permanent item. It'll be great if they come up with a lotion in this scent too!! The lavender scent itself is very calming and it scents up the whole bath room! It doesn't irritate my skin and it's not drying at all!

on 11/12/2013 11:32:00 AM

This is one of the best shower gels I've ever used. I desperately wish it were part of Lush's permanent collection.
Like most of the other Lush shower gels, it lathers well and smells fantastic.
I love the Twilight bath bomb, but this shower gel smells SO MUCH BETTER.

on 11/10/2013 7:14:00 AM

This shower gel is so relaxing. It immediately calmed my senses from being stressed, anxious to relaxed. I absolutely love the colour! There is shimmery shimmer powder at the bottom of the bottle. I mean the whole thing is gleaming deep purple but it has a metallic silver gel at the bottom. The smell was divine, literally divine. I could almost drink it. Its so unique, I can understand why they released it in Halloween. It is a dark and graceful shower gel. Opposite to fun and floral (thank God, change for once). Lavender is my favourite essence, I notice it also has a slight sweet smell to it rather than just pure lavender. Would definitely buy again.

on 11/9/2013 11:40:00 PM

This is such a nice shower gel -- I wish they'd make it available year-round! This product came out last year as a limited edition holiday item, and it's back this year for the holidays but only online. :( I wish I could pick this up in-store, but I'm just glad it's back!
I'm not crazy about the Twilight bath bomb, but I love this shower gel. I love lavender, and this is the perfect sweet vanilla-lavender scent. The product itself is really pretty too -- a really dark purple gel with tiny sparkles throughout. The sparkles don't stick to the skin, thankfully, and neither does the scent, but it does make the bathroom smell amazing while you're using it! Some LUSH soaps don't lather up very well, but a small amount of this creates plenty of bubbles to wash up with, which is nice considering this is pretty expensive for a body wash.
Definitely recommend this to anyone who loves sweet lavender scents. Hopefully LUSH brings this back into stores next year!

on 8/7/2013 4:45:00 AM

Twilight is by far my fav scent at Lush. It is such a shame that they don't sell this year round. Upon first smelling this I was quite disappointed. However, I have grown to love the scent. The formula is very thin, but that is okay with me. And with most lush products, the scent does not linger throughout the day so you really have to enjoy it while in the shower.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this because if you're into lush products and you don't get caught up in the limited edition products and hyped scents, are you really into lush? Doubtful. Twilight is an absolutely beautiful bath bomb, but I'm not sure I like it as much in the gel. It is not too bad as a shower gel but I prefer a more pure old lady lavender scent which this does not have. But I also didn't dislike the product. If you like the scent you'll love the product and it's not much more complicated than that! But I'll probably just stick with the bath bomb in the future.