September 30, 2014 | 1682 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Twilight

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by RinaMY

This is by far my favourite lush shower gel. It smells so goooooooddd. Managed to get 2 large bottles!! I wish it'll be a permanent item. It'll be great if they come up with a lotion in this scent too!! The lavender scent itself is very calming and it scents up the whole bath room! It doesn't irritate my skin and it's not drying at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by thechain

This is one of the best shower gels I've ever used. I desperately wish it were part of Lush's permanent collection.
Like most of the other Lush shower gels, it lathers well and smells fantastic.
I love the Twilight bath bomb, but this shower gel smells SO MUCH BETTER.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Hiath

This shower gel is so relaxing. It immediately calmed my senses from being stressed, anxious to relaxed. I absolutely love the colour! There is shimmery shimmer powder at the bottom of the bottle. I mean the whole thing is gleaming deep purple but it has a metallic silver gel at the bottom. The smell was divine, literally divine. I could almost drink it. Its so unique, I can understand why they released it in Halloween. It is a dark and graceful shower gel. Opposite to fun and floral (thank God, change for once). Lavender is my favourite essence, I notice it also has a slight sweet smell to it rather than just pure lavender. Would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

This is such a nice shower gel -- I wish they'd make it available year-round! This product came out last year as a limited edition holiday item, and it's back this year for the holidays but only online. :( I wish I could pick this up in-store, but I'm just glad it's back!
I'm not crazy about the Twilight bath bomb, but I love this shower gel. I love lavender, and this is the perfect sweet vanilla-lavender scent. The product itself is really pretty too -- a really dark purple gel with tiny sparkles throughout. The sparkles don't stick to the skin, thankfully, and neither does the scent, but it does make the bathroom smell amazing while you're using it! Some LUSH soaps don't lather up very well, but a small amount of this creates plenty of bubbles to wash up with, which is nice considering this is pretty expensive for a body wash.
Definitely recommend this to anyone who loves sweet lavender scents. Hopefully LUSH brings this back into stores next year!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 4:45:00 AM More reviews by Christa26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Twilight is by far my fav scent at Lush. It is such a shame that they don't sell this year round. Upon first smelling this I was quite disappointed. However, I have grown to love the scent. The formula is very thin, but that is okay with me. And with most lush products, the scent does not linger throughout the day so you really have to enjoy it while in the shower.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this because if you're into lush products and you don't get caught up in the limited edition products and hyped scents, are you really into lush? Doubtful. Twilight is an absolutely beautiful bath bomb, but I'm not sure I like it as much in the gel. It is not too bad as a shower gel but I prefer a more pure old lady lavender scent which this does not have. But I also didn't dislike the product. If you like the scent you'll love the product and it's not much more complicated than that! But I'll probably just stick with the bath bomb in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

This is a nice purple shower gel that smells like lavender, it got hints of shimmer which is nice. It is a good shower gel

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

I bought one medium size bottle during the Boxing Day sale online because I'd never smelt it and wasn't sure if I would like it. Smells of lavender and malt. Like those malt candies you get at the movies. I didnt like it at first and almost gave it away. It slowly grew on me tho.Not moisturizing really. My four year old daughter has fallen in love with it tho. She uses it as a shampoo and bubble bath. And I swear it helps her fall asleep better. She used the last of it last night and actually cried( not typical for my Tom boy). Since its LE I had to go on ebay and drop 30 for a big bottle. Will definitely rationing this bottle till I can stock up at Christmas.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful warm, soothing-sweet gourmand lavender. The benzoin note totally makes it for me. I have the shower gel, bath bomb, and perfume. Of the three, I prefer the shower gel. It's a breautiful dark purple liquid with silver shimmer. (may stain light towels/washcloths as many other Lush products do.) It is not moisturizing, though, so if you have dryish skin, plan to moisturizer immediately after bathing/showering. Not great as a shampoo, but I didn't eect it to be. It was a limited edition and now goes for exorbitant prices on eBay. But I adore this scent, so I'll probably pay those prices when my current bottle runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by miffy95

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Who knew lavender and malt goodness could smell so great! Purple sparkly shower gel, what's not to like. I didn't think I would like this one. It's a lovely night time shower gel, warm and soothing. It lathers nicely and you don't need to use too much. It's quite pricey but I think it's worth it for the scent. Can't wait for next Christmas to get some more!