Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in In A Flash

4.8

on 10/31/2014 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I absolutely LOVE this colour. I wear it often on top of other nail polish colours to give them a pearly light coloured finish. I even top this over colours that have been unflattering alone and what a transformation.Totally gorgeous gorgeous polish colour. It looks boring in the bottle but on top of another nail colour it is stunning!!!

on 6/5/2014 2:37:00 PM

Love this polish! dries quick and the pearly color compliments the various colors in my wardrobe. This has a nice large brush, the polish goes on nice and you can do several nails without re dipping. It seems very shimmery, so be careful not to mess up or you will have to do the nail over. I need two coats to get the nice pearly coverage. I also have this in pink, but have not tried it yet. It wears pretty well, but I have had others last longer. Hope this helps...

One quick coat and my nails have a beautiful, sheer finish. The formula is easy to work with, not thick or gloppy, and the wide brush does a nice job. This is a light, shimmery color... nice for every day.

on 11/2/2012 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

In a flash is a pearly,shimmery white. It goes really well on the application,it brings a superb luminosity to the nails! Love it!