August 27, 2014 | 1920 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational in Mauve It Up

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

While I do like this lipstick, I don't love it...It's nice but I didn't realize it would have such a pronounced sheen to it...I do wear it sometimes at night but much prefer Revlon's Mauvy Night. This kind of looks like a sparkly purple on my lips which I wasn't really anticipating.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by SStar777

Very nice mauve purple liptsick. It will look good on any skin tone. Very moisturising. It is my one of the two fav purple liptsick. Best drug store purple lipstick. A must have purple lipstick that can be worn from work to party. Love it !!! Does NOT look vampy at all. My two fav purple/violet lipstick are MAC Heroine and Maybelline Mauve it up 440.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by psouper

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I believe this is the same color that used to be called Madison Mauve. I love it..I am fair and cool toned.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mauve it up is a mauve-purple with shimmers! Beautiful color for fall! It goes really on the application,it last fairly long with a lip liner. It goes well with: black,purple,gold,pink,nude eye shadows! Love it!