October 24, 2014 | 1730 users online

Blush - MAC - Small Vanity

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by hypnose01

A nice powder blush! Is amazing color - not orange - not brown - not rose - not red- is a nice "healthy blush"on your face. Stay all day and doesn't break!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Reinaalano

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These blushes come in standard MAC compacts except that the plastic is reflective instead of matte. you can't bring it back to mac bcs it is reflective plastic.I really think this program is very eco friendly I hate to throw away things it is nice I can bring it back and get a free lipstick I wish more company's did this.

I donít know that Iíve ever given MAC blushes a perfect score for Quality before. But this blush absolutely deserve it!

Small vanity blush was described as a ďdusty rose tan.Ē Itís a subdued, reddish brown with a warm champagne sheen. It has a satin finish but still subtle with any makeup look.

I think it looks great on different skin tones that are medium (olive) to really dark, rich-toned skin! Definitely should try it out!

love love love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by roselovesmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush, its a blush you can use with any look especially a smokey eye, it doesn't distract from your eye look, but rater gives it a fished look to the face, its a dusty Rose with sophistication not just pop of color,I recommend you try it, suits most skin tones, from light to dark since its buildable and smooth to apply without scratchy marks or splotchy tones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by jjay7381

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is part of the Glamour Daze Holiday 2012 collection. It's $22, but it's one of those super rare products I would be willing to pay a lot more for. The color payoff is amazing, so be careful how much you pile onto your brush right away. A little bit goes a long way on my NC25 skin. I've been looking for a blush that could double as a contouring color and I really feel like this does that PERFECTLY. I put it in the same place I would normally put my contouring color with a 168 brush. The brown in it makes my cheek bones pop while giving a really beautiful subtle rose tint to my cheeks. I swear it looks good!

The color is VERY buildable and blends very easily. It finishes flawlessly and doesn't come off powdery. I've been getting about 6 hours of wear out of it, but I also use very little at a time. It is incredibly wearable and works for both day and night, depending on how much you build up the color. It has a satin finish but really seems more matte. This is the first product that I actually intend on buying a backup for. I usually don't touch MAC's holiday lines, but this will definitely go down as one of my best makeup purchases EVER!