December 18, 2014 | 1531 users online

Eyeliner - Ulta - gel eye liner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

I have this in Golden Egg and I love it! It's smooth, creamy, easy to apply, and lasts me all day. It really makes my blue eyes pop! I get so frustrated with a lot of eyeliners because they tug at my eyelid and actually cause me pain. Not this! I've yet to find a more creamy or easy to apply eyeliner. I've really been surprised by most of Ulta's cosmetics. I will absolutely be repurchasing this when I run out and will also probably be procuring more colors!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using Clinique quickliners and cream shapers for years. For the most part I liked them, enough to keep paying $14, then $15, now $16 apiece for them.
I had a $3.50 off $10 coupon for Ulta, and I had picked up a $9 item, so I decided to try one of these gel pencils (I got the Smoke color) that were on sale for $2.
When I first applied it, I was pleasantly surprised--it went on smooth and creamy; the color was about what I expected--a nice charcoal. No irritation to my eyes at all, and lo and behold, it lasted all day with minimal smudging (I wear contacts and have somewhat watery eyes), and it removes easily with my Clinique take the day off. I used my regular eye pencil sharpener to sharpen it.
I also purchased the indigo and mink. I haven't opened the mink yet, but the indigo is a nice dark blue color.
I've been using them for a couple weeks now, and unless something changes, I will definitely rebuy these and am finished paying $16 for eyeliner! Yippee :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 4:04:00 AM More reviews by TacoBelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I swatched a bunch of these at Ulta, then went home and cleaned. The swatches were still there after scrubbing the carpet stains and doing laundry and washing my hands a couple times :-) nice!! so I went back to Ulta and bought tons of colors. I love these, they remind me of the L'Oreal HiP chrome pencil eyeliners

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by halfjapnap

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to disagree with the person above me- I thought these were incredibly creamy for being a stick liner. Saying that, they didn't last the way I thought they would. I live in a humid climate and have oily lids, so that could come into consideration. I like the colors I got though, in "Blackout" & "Mink".. they were 2 for $6 at ULTA, so not a bad deal.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These gel eyeliners are creamier than the traditional eyeliner formulas. That said they are definitely not as creamy, gel like nor do they apply as smoothly as Urban Decay 24/7 or Revlon Grow luscious eye liners. I have the gel eyeliners in mink (dark brown) majesty ( royal purple) and peacock ( teal).