Prestige Primed & Ready Face Primer

2.8

Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Dimethiconol, Salicylic Acid, Bio avonoids, Hedra Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 80. May Contain [+/-]: Mica CI 77019, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891

on 5/18/2014 11:40:00 PM

I don't like this primer. It feels plasticky and gross on my face. The packaging is amazing all you could want, a pump. I wouldn't recommend

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This primer was ok for what it's worth it wasn't the best but neither did it completely suck. It did it's job for the time I needed it but I have used better ones. I'll only repurchase if I don't have any more of the good primers that I use.

on 1/9/2014 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this product last night and put it on today I was in a rush ad needed a primer and at my local rite aid this was the only primer they had besides te maybelline age rewind one which seemed to look used up or something. It's a gel , feels silicone . So I applied it in the morning I first apples my clean and clear duo action moisturizer and let that sink in then I applied this it feels really smooth and nice and not greasy like some people said my foundation went on smoothly I have really acne prone skin. I have a few break outs here nd there die to a facial mask I tried the other day, so idk how it would look on with out my break outs , I did notice through out the day like some shimmer in it ? Like it was a frosty ish shimmer sort of ... Anyways it helped my foundation to look good for about 4 hours , doesn't really control oil at the end of the day I looked dewy ... (after 8-9 hours )it said it's for all skin types , the packaging is really nice I really like it . I think I'll be returning this product and looking for something else.it has salysic acid in it (good for ace ) Over all I recommend this to people who have dry to combo skin , it's really moisturizing when you first apply it and it goes to a satin finish once u allow it to sink in after 5 mins . Didn't really see a difference in my pores or fine lines.. Sort of made my skin a bit smooth.

on 7/7/2013 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I have been on the hunt for a primer that is not too expensive and yet will work on very oily skin. I have yet to find one that works for me. I'd read good reviews of this one, and was anxious to try it. I had a coupon for $3.50 off from Ulta, so I decided it would be good to test it out. Today is the first day I've used it.

This primer isn't awful, but it's nothing special either. When you first apply it, it feels greasy, almost slimy on my skin. But then it soaks in and seems okay. I like the fact that it's a gel and that there's a pump. But there are some major drawbacks that will keep me from repurchasing.

First, it really didn't do much of anything in regards to mattifying, controlling oil or making my makeup stay on longer. I wore this under the Femme Couture Get Flawless 8 in 1 foundation. Even with this product, it didn't stay on any longer than normal. It still wore off and faded away around the 4 hour mark. So its a no go in that regard.

But the bigger issue that I think I'm allergic to something in this primer. As soon as I applied it, I experienced a burning sensation. It went away after a short time, but it was severe enough that I didn't want to use this primer more than one time. I ended up returning it to Ulta for a refund. I will not be repurchasing. If you have very sensitive or oily skin, I would not recommend this product. I'm going to try the Monistat Anti-Chaffing Gel next.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My skin has very uneven texture from acne scaring & I also deal with large pores and combo skin type so I'm always looking for a good primer....have to say I really disliked this one though!

Firstly I hated the feel of the product, normally I enjoy silicone primers but this one felt very greasy to me. It did not really help the appearance of my pores at all, and for me it did not prolong the wear time of any of my foundations...in fact I feel like it made some of them break down sooner.

Pretty much the only good thing it did for me was help to smooth out my rough skin texture.

So bottom line I would not recommend this primer.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I am sad to say that this one did not work for me and I should have known better because all the silicones are not friends with my skin.

What lured me in is the packaging and availability. I can find this at Ulta and Harmon Face Beauty.

I have dry skin for the most part, and for some reason this made my skin feel dryer and tight even after my regular moisturizer routine.

For this reason I will not repurchase this.

on 11/10/2012 5:46:00 PM

I love that this primer has a pump, it makes it very easy to control the amount I'm using. It makes my face feel really smooth, but I'm very disappointed it didn't minimize my pores like it says it does.

on 11/1/2012 12:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Ok, I've been using this for the past week, and have to say for the price, it is pretty much the bomb. I bought it on the recommendation of an SA at the Ulta in West Hollywood. After washing my face, i first apply Simple replenishing rich moisturizer, then after it's had a chance to sink in, the Prestige primer, then maybelline dream fresh bb cream. After applying some bronzer or blush, I top it all off with Elf hd powder. Result: my face stays fresh looking all day, instead of looking greasy/big pored by mid-afternoon. Also, my skin is better- feels softer, smoother, with smaller pores after washing off at night- on the days that I use it, vs. just using the moisturizer and BB cream alone. I would rather not have the pump as packaging because you can't get the last bit of product out.