July 28, 2014 | 2001 users online

Liquid - Urban Decay - Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Brenda2188

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got a sample of this at my local sephora (always sample first) i wanted to see how it would hold durring work. It initially looks good on the skin and feels good, but as i went on with my day and looked in the mirror after 6 hrs i was like WHAT THE F! I couldn't wait to get out of the building and wash this off, i cant believe this is what my face looked like! It was patchy it cracked it was oily and very transferable. ..ewww

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by 6lex10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this foundation for $39 at Ulta in shade 3.0 which was a perfect match for my NC25 skin with neutral to yellow undertones. I really wanted to love this foundation, but in the end it just didn't suit my combination skin. This foundation is medium coverage (lighter end of medium), but definitely can be built up for those who like higher coverage. It doesn't cling to my dry patches or accentuate the drier areas of my face (at least it didn't for me when I applied it with my beauty blender). It sets to a satin/natural finish with an airbrushed finish. It truly is a your skin, but better foundation, very natural looking. Now here comes this products downfall: it has little to no oil control, and isn't even slightly longwearing. Within 2 hours of having this foundation on, my t-zone became quite dewy. It didn't bother me to much, but one hour later my t-zone was very greasy. I was so surprised, yes my skin is combination, but It's more dry-combination, and I live in a desert. Overall it's a lovely foundation, just not for someone who has combination, oily, or very oily skin. This would probably work best for people with dry to normal skin, but not very dry because it probably isn't hydrating enough.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is just an average foundation to me. I feel like this could be duplicated by drugstore brands. It isn't an ideal consistency, as it's too thin to cover all imperfections even when layered heavily. It does wear decently well throughout the day though, and pairs beautifully with the Naked BB cream.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by missmelodya

let me first start by saying i *love* this foundation. picked this up in the lightest shade (0.5) for my pale, neutral undertoned skin. not a perfect match but i carried on anyway as the finish is gorgeous and it feels lighter on my skin than any other liquid foundation. it blends like a dream, it looks spectacuar - truly like your skin if your skin was carved by angels. also has the perfect amount of coverage for my needs. it wore for about 6 hours before needing a touch up. unfortunately it settles in to fine lines. i couldn't smile or frown without needing to re-blend the foundation afterwards. very easy to remove and does transfer a bit so be mindful when hugging people.

sadly, this also broke me out horribly. it wasn't immediate either, it happened over the course of several weeks. between the creasing issues and the breakouts i am sad to say this isn't suitable for me. saying that, if this is a good color match, does not cause you irritation, or crease during wear, it is hands down the best foundation finish/coverage wise for the money. i do wish i could make this my holy grail foundation because it truly is beautiful and i love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by pab123

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this, but......i went by reviews here which are usually spot on for my age group and skin type but no. I bought 3.5and the coverage was very light and not very buildable and it seemed like it was sliding around. I applied with their brush which i do like. Now an hour later it looks like I put tons of face powder on which I never wear due to my dry skin. I think it ages me ugh going back to YSL

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by pastizzi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The perfect medium foundation - not full coverage, but more than say a MAC Face and Body.

The finish is demi-matte, love it. I am shade 5.
For reference, I am a MAC NC35, MUFE HD 127
I love how my face looks after I put in on. The first time I have ever bought a foundation with the right colour. The even numbers run yellow/golden. The .5 numbers are pinkish.

My skin is very dry and this foundation is supposed to be for people with dry skin. I would not try it if I had oily skin, I don't think it would be a good fit. When you put this on your skin it feels very wet, but sets pretty quickly. I am a foundation junkie, and constantly get samples from Sephora - I had to buy an entire bottle of this. I love it.

And yes, I admit I tried it because I read that it was the foundation Kim Kardashian used on her wedding day. Don't judge me ;) It's great stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Sunny1212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Overall, this is a great foundation. But, lets cut to the chase. Everything has its pros and cons ;)

It covers blemishes like red spots and freckles (sort of) and isn't cakey unless you apply too much. Personally I would avoid putting this ALL over your face. Try to stick to the problem areas versus cheeks and forehead.
However, it has NO staying power in my opinion. It doesn't run or flake off, but by the end of the school day it no longer looks like I'm wearing foundation. I haven't tried it with primer yet for some odd reason but I might give it a go to see if it stands up to a five star review.
I think I payed something like $45 for this (which is a lot to me) and I'm not completely happy, but I am for the most part.
I am going to try a different foundation before I repurchase, but it's not out of the question. So really what I'm trying to say is if it came down to it, I'd probably buy this again. :)

I use the Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush (that's a mouthful) from Urban Decay for this, and it works great.

The packaging is super, but if you want me to be really picky, the lid pops off all the time in my makeup bag. Oh no, the world is ending. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Caleeesi

I really love this foundation! I wear shade 2 at the moment, but in winter I wear shade 1. On days when I want a light finish I use one pump of this and apply it with the UD optical blurring brush and it gives incredible finish. if I want more coverage, I'll take a bit more product and mix it with some concealer and spot conceal with the mixture. I set it with a powder and finish it off with the deslick setting spray and it stays in place for an entire 8 hour retail shift. Really great, and the price point isn't too bad, either.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by et3naltwilight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Got this foundation as an alternative for my Korean BB Cream, in which the latter became too heavy and pale for the summer. So I visited Sephora to get a skin match; at first, they matched me up with Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer... but that smelled really metallic, was hard to build, and was super-duper expensive!

So I went back and got this UD Naked Foundation instead, and boy am I glad I did. This one is a lot easier to build. The metallic scent is still there but it's more tolerable. It also doesn't contain parabens which is a plus! This foundation feels lightweight so consequently, don't expect perfect coverage though. My skin does get oily and a bit patchy throughout the summer day, but I don't think any foundation would be able to withstand this heat!

Overall I would repurchase again if the packaging holds up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by BarefootedALIEN

I tried this foundation a year ago when I needed a lot of coverage. Now that my acne has cleared up (with the help of apple cider vinegar), I wanted something lighter and natural looking. This is it! It's very build able, and my skin looks so natural. I usually just use one pump of this mixed with one pump of cerave am lotion. Set with Laura Gellar balance and brighter powder and I'm set. I also sometimes use this on its own, and it's ok. I'm just glad it doesn't break out my very sensitive skin. :D