Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. All shades may contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

LOVE it! I am an NC 50/55, chocolate brown and this foundation in shade 12 is perfect for me. It requires blending but once you do, it looks so natural. I do have to go a bit heavier in my problem areas to conceal dark spots. It has the perfect amount of redness to brighten your face but not so much that it looks like you applied red blush all over. It dries to a semi-matte and does not oxidize or turn that weird green/gray color some makeup does on very dark skin. I have extraordinarily oily skin so I do have to touch up but I don't mind. I apply it with the "blur" brush UD markets with this foundation. That brush is awesome. I am a true fan of UD!

I have dry-ish, sensitive, pale skin with slight yellow undertones.
This product was a big disappointment and looked very fake/chalky on my skin and I couldn't find a color match at all. It looked awful close up, no matter what application method was used. I returned both shades of this product (0.5 & 1.0, even tried mixing them) after neither could be made to look good on my skin.

PROS:
Easy brush application
Smell is light and non-offensive
Medium coverage even though the formula is very thin
Did not feel it sitting on my face

CONS:
Appears patchy and chalky even on moisturized skin that looked smooth beforehand
Highlights pores, peach fuzz, dry patches, sebaceous filaments
Dries/oxidizes much, much pinker than it appears when wet (tried both 0.5 and 1.0)
Shade range (for light skin) is lacking, especially as it got darker/rosier after application
Cheap container construction, leaked around base of pump

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Stop and don't look any further! This foundation has changed my life. My skin is so so soft and literally feels as if there is nothing on your face at all. I LOVE THIS. Don't know where I'd be without it right now! Nicely done Urban Decay, nicely done.

on 5/3/2015 4:41:00 PM

This foundation is beautiful. As the name suggests, it creates a "naked" effect, going on lightweight enough to look like your natural skin but a far more flawless version. It covers my redness and spots really well but I can still see freckles and it really doesn't look like I'm wearing anything at all!
I use this as an everyday foundation, like a cheat tool so I don't look like wearing makeup. If only my skin looked this good naked ;)
Lasting power is great, it's still on my face at the end of the day, although by then it is clinging to dry patches.
Only thing is I do find it goes weird if I try to build it up with more layers to a heavier coverage. It kindve separates. That doesn't bother me though as I specifically bought this for the naked effect.
Smells beautiful, feels beautiful, I love the luxury of this product. This is my first urban decay purchase and I am not disappointed!!

on 5/2/2015 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is becoming my most reached for foundation. It is light to medium coverage and doesn't turn oily. Looks almost as good 12 hours after I put it on. BTW, the same can't be said for the compact version...that was way too thick!

on 4/21/2015 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is my HG foundation. I am NC35 in MAC and 7.0 is a perfect match for me. I'm finishing up my second bottle and have already purchased my third. I use one pump for my entire face and I don't use concealer. It somehow hides any residual acne hyperpigmentation while still letting my freckles show through. It has kind of a liquidy, thin consistency and spreads really easily. The finish is nearly matte but not dull or flat. It makes my skin look absolutely flawless.

I get compliments on my skin all the time and girls asking me what foundation I'm wearing because it looks so natural and not cakey whatsoever. I will continue to repurchase. One bottle lasts almost a year using one pump per application.

It lasts really well without primer and I had absolutely no problem with it's lasting power in Michigan, but I moved to Florida recently and now I have to use a matte primer during the day. That really isn't the foundation's fault, getting all hot and sweaty in 100% humidity all day will break up any foundation after 10 hours. I use BECCA Ever Matte underneath and have no issues. I also wear physical sunscreen underneath both of those products and they all play nicely together.

I truly cannot recommend this foundation enough and have gotten several friends to try it out. They all love it as well.

on 4/20/2015 11:24:00 PM

This is easily the best foundation I have ever used. I have crazy sensitive olive tone skin with slight hyperpigmentation and I have used this in shade 7 for about a year. This foundation makes my skin look perfect. I use this with a beauty blender and I find the coverage is light and buildable. It doesn't oxidize or emphasize pores on my skin. I have very sensitive skin that tends to be oily. I find this doesn't irritate my skin at all and it does not encourage oil production, if anything it delays it. The finish is not cakey or powdery at all but I've noticed it will settle into the fine lines of your undereye if you do not set it with a powder immediately after application. I love it!

on 4/16/2015 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I don't feel like this provide any coverage for me at all and it cakes in the cracks of older skin.I adore a lot of Urban Decay but I won't be purchasing this again.

on 4/14/2015 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this because some shades have yellow undertones (which is extremely difficult to find). I am shade 04 and it matches me sooo well! I have acne-prone skin and this didnt really help. If i wear this longer than a couple hours (a full school day) i break out. Theyre just tiny bumps and go away after a while but i think my skin becomes irritated by the awful fragrance it has. I have combination skin and this control my oily t-zone SO WELL which is why i dont want to let it go quite yet.... even when its humid outside and id usually be an oil-slick it mattifies and is really nice! its true it does cling to dry spots but if you moisturize well enough it shouldnt be a problem! Overall i might re-purchase this but I dont know since I wouldnt be able to wear it for extended periods of time even though it does last about 9 hours on the skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my all-time-favorite, HG foundation. I've been wearing it every day I choose to wear foundation for about a year and a few months -- I'm on my third bottle, so I guess I go through about 2 a year.

First of all, the color I use (0.5) matches my skin so well! I have very pale skin and even the lightest foundations tend to look too dark on me. The other brands that have carried roughly my color have also been dull, because I'm very pale but with neutral-warm undertones. This foundation is warm but not orangey and very light.

The product itself is very liquidy, but it's easy to apply. I either apply just with my fingers or I dab it on and use a knockoff beauty blender. One pump (plus concealer) is plenty for me. It never looks cakey and is perfect for my very dry skin. It covers and smooths very well without looking like a ton of makeup.

The packaging is also fantastic. It's a nice looking bottle and one pump is (for me) the perfect amount of foundation. It can be a little finicky, though (the cap doesn't totally stay put, which is fine for the most part, but it can make traveling with it a bit difficult).

The only real negative to me is the price, and it's not even that expensive for a good-quality foundation.

Video Reviews & Tutorials