November 28, 2014 | 1823 users online

Liquid - Urban Decay - Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by templesgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I actually love this for an everyday foundation . I have oily skin and I used this as a daily foundation . It's light to medium coverage that is a satin finish . It stays beautiful for hours . I find about 6 hours in a need to blot . I always set this with a powder . I use my beauty blender to apply this foundation . I also have acne prone skin and this foundation does not break me out. Iam so happy I found this . I still prefer my Kat Von d lock it foundation for nights out etc. But this is my go to for everyday life.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Redswan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very fair, oily skin and wanted a foundation that evened out my skin without looking masky or drawing attention to wrinkles (I'm in my 40s - this is a thing). I'd been eyeing Naked Skin for some time, but was hesitant because of the price and mediocre reviews. I finally decided to try it and bought the 0.5, the lightest shade available.

The foundation applies easily - I really like the pump - and the coverage can go from sheer to medium depending on how you apply it. The liquid texture makes it easy to spread, and you don't need a lot...I can cover my whole face with three to four careful pumps. I had to experiment, but I get the best look for me by applying it with an ever-so-slightly-dampened wedge sponge. The lasting power varied - I usually saw some shine within an hour or two, earlier during the hotter months, but it was easily tamped down by blotting and/or a light dusting of powder. It stayed on nicely and didn't change colors, always a plus, and made my Irish Goth skin look smooth and even. I didn't notice any sliding or slipping, and had no significant breakouts.

As pleased as I am with Naked Skin, I'm not sure if I'll repurchase it, because it's pretty pricey and I got just as good coverage from my prior Revlon Colorstay foundation. Maybe I'll use this in fall and winter and save the Revlon for the spring and summer.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by monmellow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I honestly thought I was going to love this stuff but womp womp - not the case.

The pros are that it's very lightweight and gives you very sheer coverage (a pro if that's what you're looking for I guess). The packaging is good - pretty standard pump. I like that it had (what I assume to be) some sort of ball bearings inside to keep it from going clumpy.

Like I said, the sheerness is great if that's what you want - the problem is that when I tried to build up the coverage it just became uneven. The patchiness got worse by the end of the day. I have dry/normal skin and I felt like this sucked all the moisture out of my face. Maybe because its more on the liquidy side, but that's just speculation. Keep in mind I tried it with and without primer and had pretty well the same results.

I ended up returning it to Sephora. Will not repurchase and will continue to use my MUFE HD which is slightly heavier but allows for more sheer coverage when mixed with moisturizer or applied with the right kind of brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by tprosser3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have mixed reviews. It's light to medium coverage. Dewey finish. Love the color. I only wear it on my days off or when I'm just going to be out for a few hours... It tends to disappear off of my oily face.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Lashaye16

I purchased this last week and decided to try it today. I have a little one so I don't get to wear make up everyday. I used my make up forever primer after I used a moisturizer. I set this foundation with my make up forever translucent powder. Not sure if the foundation leaves a matte finish because the primer does contribute to that. I wear my make up from 5am til about 5pm. I don't like touching up my make up throughout the day because I am busy at work. I love that this color matches my skin perfectly and doesn't look like a mask. I got this foundation simply because it has vitamin E in it and it helps to improve your skin. It is buildable which is a plus for me! I love how lightweight it is. I think I have finally found my holy grail foundation. I got the color 9.0 I am usually NC50 for mac. This foundation is amazing! I don't know why individuals are claiming they're having a hard time blending it. I used my elf powder brush and it worked perfectly. I am anxious to see how it works with my beauty blender. I do have oily skin but the make up forever products have helped! I will have to update at the end of the day! LOVE LOVE LOVE this so far!

Update: 11/21/2014 So I've been wearing this foundation for 9 hours not oily! No slip! It's still perfect! Still feels light weight! Ladies get this!!!! It won't fail you! So happy I found my holy grail! This is amazing! I could jump up & down I've searching for a foundation for a LONG time! I haven't had to touch it up it hasn't transferred on my clothes or anything!

Update: 11/25/2014 So I've been wearing this foundation for 9 hours I decided to only use the make up forever hd primer I only set the concealer under my eyes other than that I didn't set my foundation. I am not oily I haven't had to touch up my make up it still feels SUPER light! I am so happy with this purchase! I don't remember if I mentioned it but I am SUPER oily and this foundation has been the best! Also I applied it with my ELF powder brush and only used 1 pump. Ladies you're totally sleeping on this foundation!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by katekatekaate

Rarely do I buy the same foundation twice because but I think I've finally found my HG. I work at an Ulta store and I asked one of the Prestige girls to help me find a semi-matte, medium coverage foundation that wouldn't look ridiculous in pictures (because if it's not on social media it didn't happen). I previously had used Too Faced's bb cream in "Snow Glow" and Tartes in ... I don't remember which shade. Both of those I felt had left me too shiny and were too sheer to wear for most situations. This gives me the perfect amount of coverage which I can build if I want a more made-up look or apply lightly (I used a Beauty Blender) for less formal situations. I use Smashbox primer underneath and finish with ELF finishing spray, and I've found that it lasts well for at least eight hours, even when I'm working a double. I have very pale skin and 1.0 is a perfect match for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by buytoomuchmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product kinda spontaneous, I didn't do any research for it. Since I have oily skin I often have problems with foundations making me look like an oily mess after three hours of wearing and let me just say this foundation doesn't keep your matte if you're combination/oily. I know, it's not supposed to do that but I just wanted to get this out of the way.
Even though it doesn't keep me matte and I have to touch up like 3-4 hrs after applying I still love this foundation. It kinda reminds me of the Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua but with a bit more coverage. I mean, it still doesn't provide a full coverage and if you have a lot of redness going on you might use a concealer but I'm slightly red and it deals with it just fine. It creates that beautiful naked, healthy skin look. I wouldn't describe it as glowy, rather as like a satin/natural finish. It literally looks like you're not wearing any makeup.
The shade selection is pretty good I think.
By the way, in case you didn't know, shades that end with ,5 are rather pinkish and shades that end with ,0 are more yellow toned, just FYI.
All in all I would repurchase this, if I set this with my UD DeSlick powder + finishing spray It works just fine for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by kateluvsnails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I feel as though I've been conned, and it's obviously my own fault.
The UD saleswoman was fab, I wanted to buy everything!
I told her I was running out of my MAC Studio Fix Fluid and wanted something more lightweight, while maintaining the matte finish.
This was not it.

After a few hours my skin was oily, and it looked like the foundation became very patchy, my skin was looking embarrassingly awful! I'd just spent all this money and probably wouldn't use this again!

It would probably great on normal skin.
Packaging is very nice but the formula is quite runny.
Application is great with the good karma buffing brush.

Avoid if you have combination to very poly skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by NicoFinn

For someone who was against using foundation for the longest time because I thought it would clog up my pores, this foundation was a god-send. It is amazingly lightweight it does not feel like I'm wearing liquid foundation at all (and I am very picky about how the skin on my face feels). It blends incredibly well with my skin tone (I use the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge to apply it) and I honestly feel like it wears better throughout the day. I like that the bottle comes with a pump because it helps me regulate how much product I use. I only need one pump to cover my face so with the amount of product in the bottle, I find that it lasts a good while before I run out. The only thing I would say against it is that the coverage is VERY sheer. So while it does an amazing job of evening out my skin tone, if I have any blemishes, it only half covers them. Otherwise, this is my holy grail, all-year round foundation.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This would only last on my face for a few hours before sliding off & I'm dry skinnined? Will not repurchase & I gave it to a friend: