Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. All shades may contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I'm surprised to see so many negative reviews on this foundation! I've tried SO many high end foundations, and this is my favorite thus far! I have combination skin, oily in the t zone with some flaky/dry patches AND I have hormonal acne on my forehead. This is the only foundation that I can put on two layers of, and have it still look natural and not cakey. The finish is really, really nice. I don't have problems with it being too oily. I can wear this to work or school for 5-6 hours and it still looks great when I get home. After the 5-6 hour mark you may need to re-powder if you are very oily. I have very bad acne scars and with two layers this foundation covers them and I only use concealer over my pimples.

Pros: -really nice natural finish even with two layers
-goes very nicely over dry patches and doesn't cling to flaky skin
-one of the only foundations that offers olive undertones (almost all other foundations I've tried pull way too orange or pink on my face but 7.0 matches me perfectly)

Cons: -the pump broke on mine so I had to empty the product into a small mason jar
-it is quite pricey
-might not be for you if you are very very oily

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm in between NC45 and NC50 in MAC and wear the shade 9.0 which is slightly dark but I mix it with moisturizer to lighten it. 8.0 was a little too light and when I applied bronzer on top it looked a mess IMO, maybe I used the wrong type of bronzer. Moving on it has a beautiful dewy radiant finish, medium coverage and lasts most of the day. I use concealer and powder on top to conceal my blemishes and add more coverage. I have combination skin and this works for me. I will buy this again.

UD Naked Skin Foundation ...
I wasnt impressed by this foundation and wont be repurchasing ...

PROS: -Looks amazing in Photos
-Looks good when first applied
-Good color range

Cons: -Bad for combo skin and especially for dry (Oily too since it has no oil control)
-Ends up looking dry after an hour of wear
-Clings to dry patches
(-not moisturizing at all!)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I read a lot of positive reviews on this product, but it was on the pricey side so I got a sample from Sephora to try out. When I first applied it, I loved it. The finish was beautiful, it was build able without being cakey and it felt so lightweight on my face it felt like I was practically bare faced. I had it on for about 2 hours when I check to see how it was wearing and noticed that it looked like it was clinging to dry patches on my nose (which is my most oily place, so not sure how that is happening). And the longer I wore it, the worse it looked. It completely broke down all around my mouth, looked like it was balling up and falling off. I use a hydrating serum and a moisturizer every day so dry patches are NOT an issue with me, so I have no idea why this has been happening with this makeup. Disappointing considering how nice it is wearing on my cheeks and forehead and how amazing it feels on my skin. Will most definitely not be purchasing a full size bottle.

You know what? I like this. The formula is very natural in my opinion, just like skin, and wears nicely throughout the day on my dehydrated complexion. I'm normally a NC15, dehydrated/combo for reference.

I like this when I get the right colour match. Unfortunately this line sort of bounces between cool and warm between skin tones, and when a line doesn't have both warm AND cool options in the same skin depth option, well. It can get a bit messy and tragic.

I was originally matched to 2.0 which I toted home, way too dark for me, so I turned out looking too orange all the time. However, the formula worked and I ate through the bottle slowly by mixing it with other foundations.

Next time I matched myself, rather than trusting some skin-matching 'expert' (ha) to 1.0 and while it was still a tad neutral for my very warm skin, it blends in perfectly.

Would repurchase, as it does not break me out, and I love the formula. I tend to enjoy light to medium coverage.

Its a bit pricey for my budget, but overall i really liked it. It has nice buildable coverage and its really light. I really liked the shade too. But the only thing was over the day it didnt last that long for me (i have school), and it ended up a little dry around some parts of my face. I wouldnt repurchase, bc i feel theres better foundations out there but i'll use it while it lasts

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I do like this foundation. It offers light to medium coverage provided you can get a good color match. It is easily blendable and is best used with a brush or beauty blender or Real Techniques sponge. It doesn't have any fragrance that I can detect, which I like because I have very sensitive skin. It does cover redness but didn't cover the one sun spot I have. It definitely looks better than drugstore foundation but it's nothing really special. It doesn't look like skin, which is what it claims. One shade was too light for my neutral skin and the next shade was too dark. I didn't want to have to purchase two shades and go to the trouble of mixing them every morning, so I returned this product to Sephora. These foundations do run a little yellow so if you have cool to neutral skin tones, this line probably won't work for you. However, I do like other Urban Decay products, including the eyeliners, and lipliners and the Naked loose powder. The lipsticks are also gems. But this foundation is just average, but definitely better than drugstore foundation. If you have a warm skin tone, you'll definitely be able to find a good match. I recommend it, but with the above reservations.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Meh. One of the staff at Sephora picked this one out for me and it was the most expensive foundation I had ever bought. I just found that my skin looked wet, as though the foundation didn't dry. Not to mistaken with the nice, dewy look, just ...I dunno..shiny and wet. I didn't like how the foundation seemed to emphasize any dry patches or lines on my face, even though I use a moisturizer on my skin. I found by late in the day the foundation almost looked slightly orange on my skin. I also do not like a product that doesn't allow me to take the lid off. For the cost of this, you better believe I want to be able to squeeze every last drop out of this bottle, which I couldn't do with the pump type dispenser.

I'm in love with this makeup. I only have a sample from Sephora, but I intend to buy the full size. The way this looks on me is beautiful. It reminds me of my beloved HG MAC studio waterweight foundation.(which I highly recommend for light to medium coverage). It's watery like that particular MAC foundation, has the same consistency, but more coverage. It feels like I'm wearing absolutely nothing on my face. Love that. It smells a little until it dries, like paint, or cover girl sort of. I kinda like that scent though. Beautiful, beautiful foundation! Also, I don't wear primer under it, I don't want to block the beneficial ingredients. And it doesn't sit up in my pores or fine lines at all whatsoever. I'm planning on purchasing it along with the concealer asap. For reference, I'm mac nw15, and wear this in 2.0, a PERFECT match with zero pink or peach undertones in it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This has become my favourite foundation. I still miss having a completely full-coverage foundation but this is the best I can get with my skin tone. I have an awkward yellow-ish olive skin tone and this is the closest match I can find. I recently found out that blending it in with a fluffy powder brush is really good and fast! For example the multi-task brush from real techniques. I usually apply it with a beauty blender but it takes a lot of the coverage out of it and makes it really sheer.

Definitly worth the money! Will keep buying for like the rest of my life. The only thing I could find is that the lid often falls off which is quite annoying

Video Reviews & Tutorials