April 24, 2014 | 1353 users online

Liquid - Urban Decay - Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 7:36:00 AM More reviews by Lanaone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My absolute favourite foundation! It is so sheer yet covers just enough and feels so light - I literally only use one pump! I guess the secret is to use the Urban Decay Optical Blurring Brush with it because they're made for each other but seriously, I don't think I would ever use any other foundation. It also leaves a lovely demi matte finish.

I do have oily skin and if it wasn't for the matte-ish finish, it would leave me a little oily after a few hours however, I feel natural when I'm wearing it and with oily skin, you can't really get away with using any make up without a primer and blotting powder. You should be grateful for your oily skin as it will keep you youthful for longer! But with the right knowledge, techniques and prep, I think this is fabulous for a natural finish with adequate coverage. I have never found it to be cakey but then again, I never want to wear so much make up because my skin needs to breathe! I have gone through 2.5 bottles of this and it doesn't matter that I can't buy it in Australia, only online with Beauty Bay, I'm sure it will be a favourite for a long, long time.

I've also tried it with 3 different shades - 4.0, 5.0 and 6.0. The 6.0 was what the consultant at the UD counter matched me with - only because my make up had oxidised at the time so made me look dull. The 5.0 was a perfect match and the 4.0, though a bit yellow, was sheer enough to work, so the shade range is great. From memory, the .0 colours were for yellow undertones and .5 were for pink.

Seriously, do not judge this without trying it with UD's Optical Blurring Brush! The Best!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by mariab79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well I'm 50/50 with this foundation. I have bought this and returned it on 2 separate occasions, just purchased again but kept it this time. This foundation magnifies my pores and dry patches but still has a nice coverage. I like that fact that it's one step application when I'm on the go. I don't apply powder bc it really makes me look patchy and dry, also this foundation is a bit pricey. It's ok I probably would repurchase bc of the nice finish.. Maybe. Ohh yes I forgot to mention that the colors are a bit ashy looking on deep skin. I'm a 7.5 and although it's a close match, I need a bronzer to warm up my skin a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Nutellamonster

Great product really inspired me to wear my skin on my body!! Like I had a choice LOL 😄😄😄😄 HAHA BUY THIS STUFF SWAG PCE XOXO GOSSIP GIRL

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Saspants

I really tried to like this product, but it just wasn't meant to be. I tried numerous application methods and just couldn't get the coverage and finish I desired.

I found that the product applied patchy with poor coverage along my T-Zone, allowing my pores to show through. Working to build coverage over these areas only made the matter worse and the product caked up. No matter which application method I used (BB, brush, fingers, combination of any or all of these), but the results were always poor.

I will slowly work my way through the bottle but will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Infinitize

It feels like I'm the only one who doesn't love this foundation.

1. It is very light weight and fluid like - a pleasure to work with
- but that's about it.

2. coverage is buildable from sheer to medium, but it can look very obvious and cakey if you try to build it up to full especially with a beauty blender.
It can look dry and dull with some accentuating of pores and dry patches. nothing chic, clean and naturally glowy.

3. Price keeps rising. I never loved UD, but I was impressed with their prices but not anymore

4. colors are not for everyone. ones that end in 0 are supposed to have yellow undertones but they're more of a beige color that looks dull.

5. after a couple hours even on my dry skin, this foundation becomes very patchy, dry and uneven. you would think a semi/demi matte foundation would last all day... this doesn't..

6. its comfortable though. your skin don't feel as suffocated as some of the other foundations

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by mick13105

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This foundation is NOT meant for people with oily skin! After an 8 hour work day, my face looked blotchy because the foundation was coming off and you could start to see my imperfections. I ended up returning it, I thought paying extra for a foundation meant it would last awhile and look great, but I'm sticking to revlon colorstay!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by jessicapereira1691

I love love this foundation!!! I got it in the lighter color because it has pink undertones, I have acne so I like wearing lightweight foundations or bb cream and this one is the only one that does that and it matches my skin color really good. It does not have too much coverage, but I am sure it is build-able, unfortunately for my skin i cant add to many layers because my acne becomes dry and flaky and cakey. I def recommend everyone to try it, this will be my number one foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by artemis9109

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was in dire need of a new foundation as my skin lately has been a tad on the dry side due to an acne treatment I've been using. My BM Ready was just making me look super cakey so I headed to Sephora to get color matched for a new foundation.

I never even considered Urban Decay products for my face as my skin is sensitive & acne-prone so when the SA suggested this foundation I was a bit apprehensive. Boy was I surprised. This truly is weightless...felt about as close to bare skin as anything I've ever worn. I was matched with shade 7.5 (in BM Ready I am Golden Tan for reference) which is about as close to my actual skin color as anything I've tried....even beating the BM.

This didn't irritate my skin at all which in itself is incredible. I got a Demi-Matte finish with this which is what I was hoping for as I wanted a dewy Spring look. I did set this with UD All Nighter setting spray so it didn't come off or fade until I washed it off. I will Definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by GreekGodess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this foundation, It feels like skin and you look so natural, I am in the Shade 4 , or Kat Von D in shade 48 , or Mac C3 or Estee Lauder 2w2, I am a ight- medium with light yellow undertones, for your reference... Goes on nice and smooth and natural looking, it reminds me of the Make Up forever ( Shade 120) it was nice and eay to blend and looked natural. Price is good and would buy it again, I love Urban Decay!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by mmmaggie

I love Urban Decay's Naked Skin and have repurchased. The foundation formula is light weight, long lasting and doesn't oxidize on my skin. You don't need a lot of the foundation and you still get medium to full coverage. The packaging is sleek and the pump gets every last bit out without having to finagle with it (my wallet says thanks). This has been my favourite for the last year.