Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. All shades may contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

This is a great lightweight foundation. It leaves your face smooth and doesn't cling to any dry bits. Big colour range but not that many variations imo for South Asian skin types. I am between a 6 or 7 in the ud with yellow tones. The fdtn itself i dab all over and then use a damp bb to blend. Its a thin fdtn so seems like you can layer to built up coverage. It lasts really well, a good 8-10 hours. And never feels heavy or chalky on the skin.

on 8/28/2015 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is now my holy grail foundation. I've used various drugstore and high end foundations before, but I never had the perfect shade until I discovered the urban decay naked foundation! I use shade 7 and it barely looks like I have makeup on. I have naturally tan skin with yellow undertones, and most foundations make my face look too orange/dark in comparison to my neck. I love the fact that the coverage isn't too heavy, but still keeps my combination skin from getting too oily. It's expensive but worth it. Will definitely repurchase.

on 8/26/2015 9:03:00 PM

Didn't break me out bad. I am very picky when it comes to foundation because my pores get clogged easily especially with my oil skin. I was lucky to have finally found a foundation that has decent coverage and feels light. I can go through the day and forget I have foundation on. I have to blot but not as much without makeup (setting powder helps). It has a runny consistency, but one or two pumps is good. Right after applying the foundation, I always notice how the shade looks a bit too cool on my medium skin tone but it looks better after oxidation. I recommend this for acne-prone skin.

on 8/23/2015 8:43:00 PM

PROs: Makes your skin feel amazing
Blends beautifully
Can't tell you have makeup on
Evens your skin tone that you look absolutely flawless and airbrushed
Pump/cute packaging
Tube lasts for a long time (6-ish months for me/ 1-2 pumps for entire face)

CONs: A little expensive, however, lasts a long time.

DUPE: Revlon Nearly Naked

This is my 2nd tube of the Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup and I can't go without it. I'm not one to spend a lot on anything that isn't a necessity, but the previous bottle has lasted me for roughly 6 months( I use a pump to two pumps to cover my face). Now please be advised, THIS IS NOT A FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION, which is exactly what I'm looking for, but many are not and just wanted to leave that disclaimer. That being said, it does cover imperfections nicely and just evens out your skin tone so beautifully that it really feels (and looks) like there is nothing on your face! It dries almost instantly that is soft to the touch so you don't have the tackiness that the L'Oreal Lumi leaves. If I should have a little more darkness under my eyes than normal or a red pimple or something like that, I just use some concealer and it just blends beautifully. I say this lasts me at least 12 hours s(I have normal to dry skin) and even longer with the Urban Decay Chill spray. I'd HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who is looking for a light to medium coverage foundation that looks SO natural, I sincerely don't understand how it's possible without looking like there is anything on my face.

Though, if you are NOT looking to spend or don't have the means to spend the money up front for this product, my back-up that I use when I know I am only going to wash my face off a couple hours later, doing house or yard work, etc. and don't want to waste product, I would recommend Revlon's Nearly Naked foundation. It can be slightly harder to apply than UD Naked and to blend because it can be a little streaky and takes a little longer to dry and rid of the tacky feel, however, is a great dupe for the UD. Though my HOLY GRAIL GO TO FOUNDATION is still UD Naked Skin Liquid.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I usually wear Covergirl foundations, however recently I decided its time for an upgrade on all my make up. I went to Sephora and let the associate know I was looking for a really good medium coverage foundation. He got this little device i think called ColorIQ and took a picture of my skin. The device identified my skin color then brought up the foundations that would best match ME. The associate recommended this one sayings its his favorite.

The color matched me perfectly. I dont think I have ever had a foundation that matched me so perfectly! The product feels weightless on my skin and blends on easily and evenly. The coverage is a little lighter than what I wanted but its buildable. I use the smashbox primer before and a setting spray after application. I have normal skin with slight oil on T-zone and this foundation controls it fairly well. It last throughout the day and keeps me looking fresh.

It was more than I what i willing to spend on foundation but I think its worth it. The bottle is a big size and should last me awhile. I will buy it again.

I highly recommend going to Sephora to get your color matched with their ColorIQ!

on 8/17/2015 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I wanted to like this foundation after reading great reviews on it. While at Ulta searching for the (impossible to find) perfect foundation, the sales woman applied this foundation to me in the lightest shade. It is very light consistency, almost like a thin serum. At first, she thought it was too light but by the time she was done applying it, my face had turned a very unnatural yellow-orange color. Within just a couple of minutes. Luckily I didn't waste 42 dollars on this! I like other Urban Decay products but this definitely didn't work for me.

on 8/15/2015 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I was on the search for a more refined foundation than the drugstore one I had been using for years that has now been discontinued.

I went to Sephora and received a sample size prior to purchasing. The consultant set me up with the perfect shade for me on the very first try. I am a 3.5. Used the sample two days and fell in love with the coverage. It is light yet buildable and left me flawless. I only needed a bit more under eye concealer and I was done. I did set with a powder as I prefer to do. I live in Florida and it held up all day in the humidity. It does have a small scent when applying but I had read other reviews that said it went away after application and that is correct, plus it wasn't overpowering to begin with.

Unfortunately, my sensitive skin started to act up a couple of days into wearing the foundation after I had purchased it but I stayed with it for two weeks. I had large acne spots on my chin and then started developing a large quantity of small bumps on my cheeks and forehead where I usually don't breakout. I wanted to love this foundation and keep it however as soon as I stopped using it for a couple of days my skin returned to normal. So I will definitely not be using again.

For someone with different skin than I have I would definitely recommend this foundation.

on 8/15/2015 10:11:00 AM

A great foundation but with noteworthy flaws.

I will oftentimes tout this as my HG can't live without it foundation. After 2 years of use now, I've kind of wrapped my head around what i absolute love with this foundation, and what I can't seem to work my head around.

After 2 years I've discovered that I can basically use this foundation in winter and early spring (I live in the northeast. So we have all 4 seasons).

I love this foundation bc somehow it erases undesirable skin texture. Like completely erases it. Whenever I wear this people tell me I look better than I've ever looked, and go on to badger me about what I've been doing differently for my skin. Like every single time I wear this. I have moderate acne scarring, nasiolabial lines, and large pores. UD NS blurs these out completely. It stays put (in the winter), keeps my face matte without looking dry, the finish is just beautiful. I cannot rave enough about how flawless of a look this gives me... During the colder months.

My biggest gripes are two: this consistently photographs much paler than it looks IRL. Consistently. Outdoor photos, daytime, night time, flash, indoor-- doesn't matter. I just look a bit pale in pictures. Even if the match looks good in real life.

Also I feel the undertones are a bit off. I am an nc (nc15 in winter, late fall and early spring, nc20 in late spring, summer and early fall). For the lighter shades, none of them have the right undertone, the whole numbers are supposedly yellow but- 1 is clearly not -its very much a neutral beige, 2 is more yellow. Swatches similar to face and body in c1 but f&b is more yellow and olive- making NS in 2 more neutral in comparison. I originally was wearing UDNS in shade 2 around June this year until I caught a glimpse of myself, and again as always- my face seemed a bit pale. And like a beige pale tone to it- that isn't olive. It gives me an almost washed out sickly type of cast that I can't explain.

I got a sample of shade 3, thinking maybe 2.0 is simply too light of a shade. But I never tried it so I cannot comment.

Color match isn't the only issue I have with this foundation in warmer weather. This foundation really does not hold up to heat IME. It melts away fast, shows oily skin in only a few hours. It also doesn't play well with an oil control moisturizer- it tends to cake into the pores and I have to wait like almost an hour for the foundation and my skin to settle and fuse together so my pores aren't caked. Then at that point the foundation starts breaking apart altogether like an hour later so I can literally count the minutes that this stuff looks good.

I cannot explain whyyy this foundation behaves SO well in the cold months and so POOR in the warm ones. It completely does though.

I have heard some people say that some of the colors in this range are more pigmented than others and I think that is a possibility. That maybe the formulas range a bit depending on the shade. In winter I use shade 1 and it behaves wonderfully, it has great coverage, is never cakey and blurs imperfections like nothing Ive ever tried.

When I purchaeed shade 2 I was completely put off. It was pale, blended poorly, emphasized dryness. It looked like I took white chalk and used it as a primer. I hated it and immediately switched back to Mac face and body in c1 for every day or Mac SFF in nc20 for full face days.

This winter will be my third winter using UD naked skin as an every day foundation and I can't imagine even wanting to try another in winter. But I've given up completely on this one for May-November. Just doesn't work for me.

on 8/15/2015 9:16:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I love this product. Until I found this foundation, I struggled to find a product that matched my skin tone, I use the color .5, and didn't oxidize to orange on my skin. The product covers nicely even when I have the occasional acne. It looks incredibly natural which is a huge plus.

on 8/13/2015 8:32:00 PM

I found this foundation to highlight roughness and dryness on my skin instead of blurring over imperfections. My skin looked worse (more dehydrated, rough and lifeless) with this on than without it. In addition it settled in fine lines under my eyes, accentuating them and making me look older. I returned it.
On the plus side, it was a great color match (2.0 is about NC 20) and it did provide great coverage.

Video Reviews & Tutorials