December 20, 2014 | 1284 users online

Liquid - Urban Decay - Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by JohannaJeannett

I just realized this product is my HG since I actually finished my 2nd bottle. I venture into trying other foundations but I always find myself coming back to this one. This product is not a full coverage foundation yet covers my very pigmented scarring without concealer. It applies smoothly onto my skin and blends beautifully. It is light as a feather; you cannot feel this foundation at all, hence the name "Naked Skin". It feels like skin. It dries to a satin finish almost liquid to powder. I have very oily skin so I have to touch up throughout the day (as I do with EVERY foundation). Nonetheless, this is an excellent product.

Reference Shades:
UD Naked - 6
Tarte Amazonian Clay - Tan
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream - 27

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2014 8:39:00 AM More reviews by Sahri27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in the shade that the lady recommended for my skin, which is a tad to light so I mix in a little BB cream. I found the foundation to have a really nice finish, and found it stays well for a good six hours. I apply with the optical blurring brush, which is recommended for application

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Burgandy1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just bought this today and OMG! Love it! Got the shade 3.0 and its perfect match for me and wore it all day... Looked great and didnt touch up at all.. Felt like i had nothing on and it made my skin feel so soft and smooth... Didnt settle into my lines or pores at all.... Pricey but well worth it only need a small amount for entire face so bottle will last a long time....

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Shinelikezizi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So i read many many reviews and thought i really need to try this foundation out. I also read in a magazine Kim K had used this foundation on her wedding day so i really wanted to see how it would look on.
When i went to the Beauty counter at Debhanams, the Make up assistant was very friendly and asked what my skin type is, i told her i have oily skin, so she asked me what type of finish i like. Even thhough im oily i like the dewy look. She Matched me to shade 8. I Have tanned Olive skin and i fet it matched me perfectly. She removed all my make up that was already on my face (i was abit apprehensive! Incase i didnt like it and she had already removed everything!) she primed me using a Urban decay face primer, i don't have this at home and i dont remember the proper name but it felt ligt and not too sticky. she applied the foundation using a Foundation brush, and it felt sooo light! It felt like i was wearing nothing, it glided on smoothly. The coverage is buildable. And the overall finish is beautiful. I loved the fact that i was matched perfectly. it lasts all day, without any touch ups. I dont get too oily during the day but when i do its a slight shine on my nose and i use some pressed powder or use blotting paper. And it stays in place! The overall look is great!! At home i use a beauty blender to apply and i love it. It doesnt cake, it doesnt settle in the lines of my face which is always an issue for me cause I smile alot and it gets stuck in my laughter lines, this one doesn't !! I also love the packaging it comes with a pump. It was slightly pricey but you can't put a price on a good foundation. It was worth every penny! If you are looking for a long lasting foundation this is the one!
Im a Nurse and i work very Looong hours i apply my make up at 5am and remove it at 2100 when i get home and its still in tact!! X

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by megieroo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this foundation last January in the shade 0.5. The shade is slightly off from my skin tone but the SA figured it was close enough with some blending it should work fine. She placed it on my face over the No28 Hourglass primer and it looked absolutely gorgeous. It made my skin appear smooth and flawless.

Flash forward to later that week when I was trying to reapply myself. I've tried a RT sponge, a FT buffing brush and fingers and it seems no matter how I try and apply it flakes all over my face and settles in every line. That being said it does seem to work awesome for people with less dry skin than mine. A bonus of this foundation is lack of chemical sunscreens as they break me out.

This combined with there not being an appropriate shade for me are why I've given it a 3. I will try different methods to try and make it work as it was not an overly cheap foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2014 5:33:00 AM More reviews by ElineSP

This is great! Was struggling a little bit to choose the right color, but when I FINALLY decided to go with 1,0 it turned out to be perfect! As you could tell, i am pretty pale, but it isn't one of those foundations where the lightest color ALWAYS is pink-toned! Covers really good and can't even tell I am wearing anything!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by templesgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I actually love this for an everyday foundation . I have oily skin and I used this as a daily foundation . It's light to medium coverage that is a satin finish . It stays beautiful for hours . I find about 6 hours in a need to blot . I always set this with a powder . I use my beauty blender to apply this foundation . I also have acne prone skin and this foundation does not break me out. Iam so happy I found this . I still prefer my Kat Von d lock it foundation for nights out etc. But this is my go to for everyday life.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Redswan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very fair, oily skin and wanted a foundation that evened out my skin without looking masky or drawing attention to wrinkles (I'm in my 40s - this is a thing). I'd been eyeing Naked Skin for some time, but was hesitant because of the price and mediocre reviews. I finally decided to try it and bought the 0.5, the lightest shade available.

The foundation applies easily - I really like the pump - and the coverage can go from sheer to medium depending on how you apply it. The liquid texture makes it easy to spread, and you don't need a lot...I can cover my whole face with three to four careful pumps. I had to experiment, but I get the best look for me by applying it with an ever-so-slightly-dampened wedge sponge. The lasting power varied - I usually saw some shine within an hour or two, earlier during the hotter months, but it was easily tamped down by blotting and/or a light dusting of powder. It stayed on nicely and didn't change colors, always a plus, and made my Irish Goth skin look smooth and even. I didn't notice any sliding or slipping, and had no significant breakouts.

As pleased as I am with Naked Skin, I'm not sure if I'll repurchase it, because it's pretty pricey and I got just as good coverage from my prior Revlon Colorstay foundation. Maybe I'll use this in fall and winter and save the Revlon for the spring and summer.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by monmellow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I honestly thought I was going to love this stuff but womp womp - not the case.

The pros are that it's very lightweight and gives you very sheer coverage (a pro if that's what you're looking for I guess). The packaging is good - pretty standard pump. I like that it had (what I assume to be) some sort of ball bearings inside to keep it from going clumpy.

Like I said, the sheerness is great if that's what you want - the problem is that when I tried to build up the coverage it just became uneven. The patchiness got worse by the end of the day. I have dry/normal skin and I felt like this sucked all the moisture out of my face. Maybe because its more on the liquidy side, but that's just speculation. Keep in mind I tried it with and without primer and had pretty well the same results.

I ended up returning it to Sephora. Will not repurchase and will continue to use my MUFE HD which is slightly heavier but allows for more sheer coverage when mixed with moisturizer or applied with the right kind of brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by tprosser3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have mixed reviews. It's light to medium coverage. Dewey finish. Love the color. I only wear it on my days off or when I'm just going to be out for a few hours... It tends to disappear off of my oily face.