Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. All shades may contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 3/27/2015 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Out looking for a new foundation.... picked up a sample of this and a few others at Sephora... This is a really great foundation. Coverage is great, blends really easy, not heavy and feels very light on my face (don't like it heavy!). Stays very well put even after exercise!!

on 3/25/2015 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ladies I have been on a good foundation hunt and I think the hunt is finally over with this stuff! They have great shades for light/ fair skin like myself and finding a matching shade for myself has been a nightmare before this product! I was matched to a 3.5 which looks great!
This is more medium coverage than full, but it's definitely buildable for more coverage without getting cakey.
The last power is great, I also bought the All Night Setting spray that they sell and combined my makeup lasted perfect for 10+ hours. I even went on a 10 mile hike on a humid day and this stuff lasted through the sweat and the little bit of rain that came down.
I like that is a vegan product and has many natural ingredients, I'm hoping my skin continues to react well to it.
I have tried Estée Lauder Double Wear, MAC Pro Longwear and Studio Fix, Make Up For Ever HD, and many others and by far this is my favorite.

The finish is semi-matte, which is prefer because it looks more natural and feels more natural.

Overall I'm super happy!
The reason I gave it 4 lips not 5 is only because it's still new on my face and I'm waiting to see if my sensitive skin reacts poorly after a week or so

on 3/25/2015 12:25:00 PM

It's a pretty nice light-medium coverage foundation and the colour match is pretty good for me!
*Make sure you moisturize before hand! And let your moisturizer sink in before applying! This foundation is a little drying and it will show dry patches/create dry patches

PROS:
Looks good, covers enough (I'd still need concealer)

CONS:
It clogged my pores! I'd wear this foundation for a couple hours and by the time I'm removing at night, I'd notice a couple new breakouts!
Clings and accentuates dry patches

on 3/24/2015 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

on 3/23/2015 4:06:00 PM

What I like most about this is that it gives an insane amount of coverage without being heavy or cakey on skin. It has a very watery fluid texture that will please oily skin (dry skin, moisture the heck out of yourself before using this). The shade range is impressive - ranging from very fair with pink undertones to dark with red/purple undertones. Urban Decay did a good job making sure that there was a shade for everyone.

When I use this on people, what I find is that it starts out very opaque but then once blended out, gives a very skin like finish that looks real and polished. A setting powder is recommended for those with oily skin. This is also a great option for those with sensitive skin as it omits fragrance and irritating oils.

on 3/22/2015 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this foundation for about 2 months and I'm so obsessed with it. Im dry/ dehydrated, big pores and normally have some redness on my cheeks. Some days I have little to no redness othed days it's full on RED. I typically don't wear liquid foundation because I always hated the way it looked/sat on my skin with the exception of Nars Sheer Glow which is my other HG foundation. I have freckles and I love to let them show so I do not like a heavy foundation that covers them up. I love the way Naked Skin feels and looks on me. It almost feels like I'm not wearing it and I love the Demi Matte finish on my skin. I always use a beauty blender to apply so I typically get light coverage but could build it in certain areas to cover some redness. The texture is runny and drys quick but I have enough time to blend it in. I always use a pore filling primer and find it last through my work day and still looks good. I agree with some reviews thay say it will cling to dry patches but I actually find through out the day that wears away. Packaging is a glass bottle with a pump. I love knowing how much product I have left and it's not messy since you do get a pump. My shade is 3.5 and it matches me perfectly. I could go on and on about my major love affair with this foundation but I would say to get color matched and try a sample and you will probably have your own love affair. I will 100% be repurchasing.

on 3/19/2015 7:04:00 AM

I've been using this foundation for about a year now and I just bought my 3rd bottle. I'm not a big fan of thick full coverage foundations, which is why I only used to wear bb creams and tinted moisturizers before I discovered this product. It looks like my own skin and the coverage is really good I have combination skin and with a little bit of finishing powder and all nighter setting spray it lasts all day long! I would definitely recommend everyone to tryout this foundation, and they offer a wide range of shades and tones which is perfect! It has officially become my holy grail foundation for everyday use!

on 3/17/2015 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Ive been using this foundation for about a year and a half and I love it. It is very lightweight but provides excellent coverage when applied with a brush. I get a lot of compliments on my skin when I apply it with a brush and believe me I do NOT have perfect skin (I have blackheads and acne scars).

But the best thing is that when I don't feel like I need a lot of coverage, I just mix some of this with my moisturizer (which I usually put on before) and apply with my fingers. It goes on really easily like this and still gives a decent amount of coverage. Plus you use less this way so it will last longer. Just be sure to set with powder afterwards.

on 3/12/2015 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm still not sure how I feel about it....I like the way it looks when I finish putting all of ma makeup, but throughout the day I'm an oily mess......so if I use it for maybe 3-4 hours its a great foundation, but if you want long wear and have oily skin it may not be for you

This is my current "go-to" face makeup. My skin is extremely sensitive. I have combination skin. My forehead, nose and cheek area right under my eyes gets very oily. My cheeks everywhere else gets tight and dry. My chin can be either on any given day. Even in my oily areas I will get dry skin flakes sometimes. I have acne-prone skin as well. It is not severe acne, but I never have a day where there is not at least 3 pimples somewhere on my face (usually my forehead). I am almost 23, you would think I would be past the pimple stage! And overall my skin is extremely sensitive. I have a very hard time trying new products because more likely than not, my skin freaks out. I usually breakout immediately.

I first discovered this product when I was having a skin crisis. I don't know what it was, but my skin was COVERED with acne. I was debating going to a dermatologist, which is not something I particularly believe is best. I am more of a "as natural as possible" kind of person. After trying multiple foundations at Sephora, only to return them with an even worse face than before, I stumbled upon this makeup. I decided to give one more a try and I am so glad I did. This is the ONLY makeup that I can wear without having breakouts. Granted, I still get the 2-3 pimples on my forehead but it helped my extremely desperate face calm back down to healthy and normal. I have been using this product now for about 3 years.

PROS:
*Cruelty free
*Lightweight
*Natural looking coverage
*Does not break me out
*A lot of product in each bottle (It lasts a long time)
*Hygienic packaging
*Paraben free
*Satin-like finish (not too matte, not too shiny/dewy)
*Perfect color for my yellow undertone skin (they have pink undertone options as well)

CONS:
*It does tend to come off fairly easy in my oily areas as the day progresses. However, if you use a blotting powder, I believe this will probably solve that issue. I'm just not the type to touch up my makeup through the day.
*It will enhance dry flakes (as do most makeups). I think this is more of a skin care issue though. I want to get to the source of my dry flakes, and not blame this product for enhancing them. But this is just to inform you, it definitely does enhance them.
*It can settle into your pores. It makes the pores on the side of my nose more noticeable. I am sure a primer would help, but I am very serious when I say I can not use hardly anything on my face, so I don't bother with a primer.

Overall this is a WONDERFUL product. It is the only foundation I will use.

Video Reviews & Tutorials