October 23, 2014 | 899 users online

Liquid - Urban Decay - Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Siofs

I was very skeptical about purchasing this product as reviews had been very mixed but I have to say I love this foundation! I have combination skin (e.g. oily t-sone mixed in with really dry spots) so I find it really difficult to find foundation to go with my skin. This foundation is so lightweight and has an almost powdery consistency on the skin. The coverage isn't as light as people think although it is nowhere near full-coverage it can be built up to medium. The foundation stays on all day and never gets shiny or oily (which for me was a huge problem!!) This foundation hasn't caused me to breakout which is very unusual as my skin is very sensitive to foundations. The bottle is pretty big compared to others and the great thing is a little lasts a long way with this foundation as about 2-3 small pumps gives a nice medium coverage to your face. But above all else my favourite thing about the foundation is the shades! As a very very veeeerry white, white girl I was able to get a shade to match my skin without washing me out. Success! I use the shade 1.0 and it is perfect for my skin tone. Not only this but I repurchased the same foundation in 3.5 for when I go out and wear fake tan and I love that shade just as much.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by KodyT13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I've had two bottles of this so far, and neither have lasted very long (due to random acts of life, not so much the product)

I like this product. I have combination skin, and an incredibly oily T zone. I bought KVD's Lock It foundation with this and after trial and error, I prefer this one. It doesn't transfer, it's easy to layer and gives a dewy finish. If you don't like the dewy finish, it's easy to cover that with a powder.

The foundation itself can be watery, and you really do have to shake it before pumping out the product. But it layers so well and gives you a decent amount of playtime before it sets. When it does set, it stays. I expected the staying power and transfer resistance from Lock It, which didn't deliver, this did.

This line also has good color selection for fairer girls. For whatever reason, the lights in Sephora have made me look darker I suppose though, and I was matched to shade 3, which is fair with golden undertones. Far too dark. I did some experimenting and I'd say I'm much closer to 0.5 or 1, which are very fair.

The only con is that this does seem to highlight drier patches, so a good moisturizer and primer is important if you have very dry skin. The dewy aspect does offset this to a degree but not by much.

Overall, for sure a repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Kshedrock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love love love this foundation. My HG for sure! The color match is perfect. Since there is a big selection, if your bad with colors like I am have them color match you. They did it for me at Ulta. They actually put it all over my face, using the recommended brush. They just put one layer one which is more like a blur of imperfections, I wasn't impressed but took it home and applied another layer with my fingers and fell in love! It's easily to build the coverage you want. I build to a med-Full. It's a "Demi-matte" so it's matte but doesn't look so fake. I feel like I look airbrushed wearing it. I am a preschool teacher so I run 8hrs a day and I don't need to touch it up at all AND I don't wear primer or powder over the top. I love the packaging, the pump is a plus. When you are applying it, it does have a scent if that bothers anybody but once dry you can't smell anything. I love this makeup, go buy it!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by luusk1125

This foundation was ok at first. The coverage is medium blurable. The texture is not too runny or thick it is inbetween. It feels light and looks like skin. I use 2 layers it blurs most of my redness and lighter acne hyperpigmenation but doesn't blur texture or cover dark scars. This foundation is good for normal skin. Not good for oily skin even with a powder no good. Dry skin will look and feel dry/cakey and cling to dry patches. It does not blur or hide large pores. I have combination dry sensitive acne prone skin with some pitted acne scars. My t-zone was still oily and the rest of my face was dry/cakey. The dips in the acne scars were still visible. I used the too face hangover primer underneath it helped the foundation look less dry/cakey some of the pitted scar were less noticable but doesn't control oil. I notice as the day went on my face started to feel itchy and sting. My face end up looking oily t-zone yet still feels and looks dry all around.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2014 4:58:00 AM More reviews by MarianneC1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it . I fell in love with it as soon as I tried it on inside sephora . I took it home and I put chanel pressed powder over it then make up forever spray and fix setting spray over it and lasted from 1pm to 10 pm not bad :) It made me feel pretty . Get a sample first .. Can't hurt

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by aperilpar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A sales associate at Macy's recommended this product when I told her I was looking for a full coverage foundation that would keep me matte all day. I have a few acne scars and oily skin. I instantly fell in love with this foundation when I tried it on at the store. It felt so light, as if I had nothing on my face. It covered all of my scars/imperfections with just one pump. They have a large color selection, accommodating all ranges of undertones from pink to yellow. However, not after long did I start noticing the bad things it started doing to my face :( This foundation did not keep me matte at all. I was a complete oil slick just after 2 hrs... even with a mattifying primer underneath. It also made me break out on parts of my face where I normally wouldn't break out. Unfortunately I had to return it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by pink__kissez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i did like this product, good coverage, but unfortunatelythis product dried out my skin to much, flakiness like you wouldn't believe. stopped using the product a few days ago and already seeing an improvement.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Wendy1954

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

UD is a great brand and I was color coded to #3 for this at Sephora. I received a sample tub that allowed me to try for about 4 times. I don;t think the coverage was medium-to full at all. The color was definitely a great match. I tried it with my fingers and with a brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by alexiseptember

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The packaging is gorgeous and the product itself isn't bad. It blends so easily and feels like nothing on the skin. It never looked caked on.

That said, if you are fair with yellow undertones, LOOK ELSEWHERE. Shade 1.0 is much too dark and orange for me. Revlon Nearly Naked in Vanilla is way better and performed similarly at a much lower price.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by atomickittenlove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ive only been using this foundation for 8 days and it has done a number on my skin. my face is an urban decay.

At first I loved it! It looked ahhhhmmaaazing. I was getting a lot of compliments on my makeup (not my skin- but foundation), but for someone with acne that was huge!

By day 5 i noticed that midway through the day my face would start to itch or sting a bit and I could feel the foundation sitting on top of my skin. It felt like plastic wrap. Like an idiot, I ignored it because it looked so good. But then the clogged pores and red bumps showed up on my nose (very rare) and cheeks. What is interesting is the areas that i normally break out, lower jaw are clear (hopefully they aren't brewing). I am 100% sure THIS clogged my pores. such a shame.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No