Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. All shades may contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 2/28/2015 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great selection of colors, and comes with a lot of product in a nice container. This is one of the few lines of foundation that have a yellow enough undertone to match my skin, but unfortunately it doesn't work for my dry skin. It seems to dry out my skin even further and makes me get unattractive flaky patches throughout the day. Marginally better with primer, but still not a good fit for me. It probably works well for oilier skin.

on 2/25/2015 8:29:00 AM

1) the packaging is absolutely amazing: its really pretty, it has a pump (which is great since the foundation is pretty runny) and you can see how much do you have left in case you wanted to repurchase
2) texture: as I said before, its very runny, but it dries on the skin quite quickly (I wouldnt say you need to work extremely fast, but this definitely isnt one of the foundations you can take forever with) - if you wait for about 10 minutes after the aplication, you dont even need to use a powder since it dries to almost a powder eventually
3) application - I always applied it with either a buffing or a stipling brush (never with a paddle shaped one, I felt like I wasnt really working the product into the skin properly); Ive never tried a damp beauty blender, now that I think about it it might have been a mistake since it might have fixed some of the problems Ive had with the foundation
4) shade - I bought the lightest shade since Im pale as fuck (:D); the shop assistant matched me up (I think the shade she assigned me was 1.0 or something; it was definitely the lightest one though) - it was supposed to be very pale with a pink undertone. Im not really sure about the whole "pale" part; it was very light, but not light enough for my skintone (it was quite blendable so even though it wasnt ideal, it was doable), but this wasnt pink undertoned at all. This was damn yellow, so I had to be very careful with how much I was using, but again, it was workable.
5) coverage - it provided medium-full coverage, in my opinion it was more on the medium side, but it was really nice to wear for special events or even throughout the day if you like fuller coverage on your face. Im not too sure about buildability, you can go over some areas if needed, but you have to be super careful not to use too much since it can get really patchy and visible on this skin.
6) lasting power - this is what I had the most problems with: since it dried to a powder and I set it with a setting powder anyway, I expected this to stay on my face the whole day. Well, thats not really the case. If I checked my makeup during lunch break at school, it already disappeared from most high points of my face (chin, under the nose, nose, forehead), and by the time I got home you couldnt even tell I was wearing a foundation.

PROS:
- packaging
- coverage (it didnt cover blemishes though)
- finish (satin-ish)
- mattifying (maybe even a touch too much)
- paraben free

CONS:
- it extremely highlights dry or even dry-normal parts of the face (I have very combination skin so I moisturize my cheeks heavily and still it looked patchy)
- color (if you advertise a pink undertone, a expect a damn pink undertone)
- lasting power
- you need a relatively alot of the product: I found that 1 pump simply wasnt enough to cover my whole face
- it can get a bit messy since its very runny and liquidy
- doesnt have an SPF

Overally I wouldnt purchase this again. This might be a good foundation for someone with moderately good and oily skin (I mean oily all over; with no dry parts of the face).
I would advise using a primer that helps the lasting power of the foundation.
I did like to use this foundation though, especially in the summertime since its so mattyfying.

on 2/22/2015 5:22:00 PM

Don't buy this product if you are looking for something to cover a lot of imperfections. This is not a full coverage foundation. It is, however, a light build able foundation that makes your skin smooth and bright. The color selection is great, but I recommend getting a professional color match if you can. Buy this if you want something to make your already nice skin look even more nice! Don't buy this if you have a lot of acne or dryness, it probably won't help much!

on 2/22/2015 2:13:00 PM

Holy grail foundation

on 2/19/2015 12:58:00 PM

I really like this one, just not the price ($40). It does have a pink undertone, but it's bare-able to me. It can build up a bit, you just have to let the layers dry in between. I use this with Hard Candy's Concealer and it works well to hide some big cysts acne on my cheeks. It can get oily later, so make sure you apply a finishing powder. I like the pump it comes with, can be very helpful. The makeup itself dries quick so you must apply and smooth it out. I get dry spots occasionally and this is why I only give it 4 lipsticks. It...CLINGS TO YOUR DRY SPOTS LIKE SPIDERMAN TO A BUILDING. That is probably my only concern about it. The makeup is very lightweight and sometimes I forget I'm even wearing it. I do not recommend this foundation to dry skin people.

I ordered this online and just tried it. I read all the rave reviews and how everybody loves it, well I am not one of those people. First off I need some coverage. I have hyperpigmentation and a few dark spots that have to be covered. This will not do it for you. If you have really good skin and don't need anything except a base for everything else then you might just love this but if you have problem skin I say to skip this. It's going back and I ordered mufe hd to try. I will say the new nars does cover good and feel great also looks gorgeous. I also like the new laura mercier smooth finish because it has some coverage. It's a lot about what you are looking for , if you want a light weight natural foundation with good ingredients then you might love this but not if coverage is a must. I love UD eyeshadow better than any other but this is a complete fail for me.

on 2/17/2015 11:55:00 AM

I absolutely love this foundation. Its so light but has excellent coverage. I only use it on nights out as it is a little expensive (34euro(Ireland)/60dollars(Canada)). Lasts all night and is just flawless. Really excellent foundation, worth every cent. Also has a nice smell.

on 2/13/2015 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

When I got matched for this at Sephora, they gave me a shade too dark. I did wear it out and I loved the coverage, the finish, and how it wore throughout the day. BUT I hated how this did in flash photography! If I'm gonna pay this much for a foundation I want it to look good in person and in photos. It had a white cast which is not cute ladies and gentlemen! I ended up returning it and didn't bother to get my right shade.....

on 2/13/2015 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Firstly, I realised I bought the wrong shade and I no longer know what my MAC color is now, because apparently I'm lighter than NC35. Secondly, I didn't know the shades that ends with .5 are for neutral/cool tones so it's really pink in the bottle.

I really do love this foundation though! I mix it with my KATE powderless foundation for now for the correct shade (because I do like my foundation a bit lighter than my own skin tone). It is a foundation that is very comfortable to wear daily. As a base product hoarder, using a foundation everyday means it's really great in my books.

The foundation is housed in a sleek glass pump bottle and one pump is all I really need. The formula is a little runny and kinda smells like Revlon ColorStay (but it doesn't linger so don't really matter imo). I use my fingers to map the foundation on my face first, then use a damp beautyblender to blend the foundation. I have also used Real Techniques Expert Face brush to apply it but I prefer the beautyblender because it's faster and gives me a more natural finish.

I find it lasts decently for about 6-8 hours, considering I live in a tropical country with humid climate. I do powder over of course, because I'm an oil slick without powder at all. I have tried Innisfree No Sebum compact powder over it as well as Heroine Make Smooth Cover Powder on top of Naked Skin and it looks beautiful. On its own, it does look my own skin but better! (Aka the demi matte finish as claimed) This foundation does oxidise though, so I would definitely recommend in getting one shade lighter to not look like an orangey mess.

It is a really pricey foundation so I might not repurchase it but I love it for now so I would. It is my first high end foundation so I have nothing to compare tbh. My HG is the KATE powderless foundation though, but this comes close. I would wanna try the foundation with the right shade next time though.

on 2/12/2015 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

By far my favorite foundation! This gives you baby skin! It doesn't clog my pores at all and it doesn't cake. It is a very light so you don't feel like you have anything on but it gives medium coverage. It hides all my acne and evens out my skin. It has a matte finish and it leaves me skin looking natural without that cakey look. A must buy if not a must try! I recommend everyone to use this foundation!

Video Reviews & Tutorials