Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion (normal skin)

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

So im reviewing this as a person who always forgets to put lotion on my legs lol especially in the winter time because i wear long jeans all the time. And i hate moisturizing because its so much work. But i love love taking showers and i love my shower routines because i stick to it and this to me is like washing my body without the bubbles. So to apply this after washing myself with soap is easy and no extra work for myself. This in shower lotion is not sticky. And doesn't leave any residue after the shower. It smells very nice. And it seriously keeps my skin moisturized. Like if applied regular but better! And i have used eucerine because i do have sever dry skin in general and i think this in shower lotion is better because its not thick. And my skin is so smooth and soft for hours after my shower. I am going to continue to use this product and i recommend it highly. The price is decent. My favorite new product!! Oh and i wanted to mention i moisturize all the time in the summer because i wear shorts all the time and even though its winter where i am now, i can tell the difference in how my skin looks also and to only to have used this for a few weeks my skin looks better then it even does in the summer when i continuously apply lotion multiple times a day. So in winter im lazy to apply lotion and in summer i over apply lotion and this in shower lotion beats anything i have ever used and tored in the past.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I totally love this product. My cousin told me about it and she's a product person I trust. This is amazing. Skip a step if you're in a hurry and moisturizer in the shower or double up and use your lotion or. Ream as well. Does not feel heavy or sticky or tacky and has a very mild scent. Leaves skin soft and smooth. No residue or flaky skin. Doesn't turn the shower/ tub into a slippery mess either.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Typically when I need to moisturize, it's my legs that need it - they can be dry and ashy. This takes care of the problem especially for someone lazy like me! I love this stuff!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This has the same consistency as their original lotion formula. Made my skin smooth, however I can get the same results with using baby oil in the shower. Also had a weird plastic smell; I was hoping for the fresh Nivea scent. Makes the shower slippery, so be careful!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Such a great idea! But, it's basically just a mineral oil based lotion that you rinse off some in the shower. Really wish the moisturizing ingredients were more of natural origin (argan, coconut, hemp seed, jojoba, ext...) but, it is under $7 and is from Nivea...so expect what you pay for. Left my skin feeling pretty soft, but not as moisturized as if I put a lotion on. Really good for the work week. Will re-purchase, but not a favorite.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

So, I can see why some people would just prefer lotion over this. But I'm lazy. And I also always forget to put lotion on and by the time I remember, either my clothes are already on or I don't have time for lotion to sink in, which makes this stuff crazy convenient. I think it's a little pricey as I tend to go through this a bit quicker than lotion and a pump may be better because if you don't put enough on the first time, when you pick up the bottle for more, your hands are all slippery and the bottle is heavy and then bam- big mess in the shower. Maybe the novelty will wear off and I'll begin to skip putting this on too, but for now, I'll repurchase.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

After seeing the commercial for this I knew I wanted it because I personally don't like having greasy lotion all over my hands after I put it on my body. This eliminates that problem and works just as well. Although, if I wanted to look extra moisturized I would likely also use traditional lotion after the shower.

I love this stuff!!! I dont'n know is there are others like me that forget about lotion after the shower or doesn't want to waste time, but if there is I recommed this! My skin feels amazing after using this!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

When I saw the ads on TV for this, I thought it was a pointless idea to make more money. So when my mum (who is staying with me right now) bought it for me to try, I was skeptic. After using it for the first time about 10 minutes ago, my mindset has changed. My usually very dry (especially my legs) skin on my body feels super soft and smooth. It also has that classic clean, fresh and unobtrusive Nivea scent. Needless to say this product is on its way to earning a permanent spot in the corner of my shower. I'm excited to feel what my skin feels like after more than one use!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this. If Lush's Ro's Argan body conditioner leff you feeling oily and kind of sticky but you liked the idea of a body conditioner you have to try this. It leaves my skin feelng soft and moisturized but without any residue left behind. The normal skin version is moisturizing enough for my slightly dry skin in the summer time. I will definitely repurchase. I'm also going to get the dry skin version when I can find it for the winter time.