December 20, 2014 | 1422 users online

Body Scrubs - Korres - Mint Tea Body Scrub

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by TurtleMoon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

What a massive disappointment this turned out to be! I was really looking forward to using it as well, particularly as the shower gel in the same scent is one of my all time favourites. But this didn't even smell like the shower gel, which was the first of many disappointments.

For a body scrub, the granules in this are so tiny that they barely touch your skin let alone do any kind of exfoliating. Plus they don't dissolve, so by the end of my shower session I had a pile of grains in the bottom of the bath which were annoyingly difficult to wash down the drain. And I kept finding them stuck to me, long after I thought I washed them all off.

The cream the granules are suspended in isn't very nice either. It smells and feels cheap when applied to the skin, which is definitely not something I would expect from Korres who usually produce really high quality products.

Finally this never left my skin feeling thoroughly exfoliated and most importantly, smooth to the touch. With other exfoliating body scrubs I've tried (particularly ones from Tree Hut and The Body Shop) I've been left with wonderfully smooth, soft skin which often doesn't need moisturising afterwards. But with this I may as well not have bothered. And I still had to apply my regular amount of body lotion.

This isn't worth the 12.00 price tag to me - you can DEFINITELY get better quality, harder worker scrubs for the same price or cheaper - so I won't be purchasing it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Bossanova

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a lightly exfoliating body scrub, with a wonderfully refreshing smell. My skin is sensitive and dry, but this did not irritate, it left my skin smooth and soft. This seems to be a new addition to the Korres line. Will repurchase!