December 17, 2014 | 1720 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Pout Perfecter in Glow

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Angel0619

As others stated, I was drawn to the beautiful color of the tube of this lipgloss. I was a little thrown off by how thick and glittery it was when I tried it as instructed on the box. But when I tried it under my lipstick instead of over it I loved it!!!! It creates a beautiful sheen to my red and burgundy lipsticks. I totally agree with others about the packaging and the brush......they are awful!!! I have to wrap a tissue around it because every time I try to put the brush back in the tube some of the gloss comes out on the sides.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by jnerd

Unfortunately, this product did not work for me at all. I was hoping it would have a fine pearl-like effect, but instead it is full of glitter. Even after tring to scrub it off, my lips still had residual glitter on them for 2 days. If you're going for the "glitter lips" look, then this may be a great product for you. But if you're trying to just give a subtle sheen on top of your lip color, then this is a pass.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Perfection! This is the perfect product for adding dimension to your lips. I don't wear frosted lips only matte but this just adds a little pop right in the middle...makes your lips look glamorous!

Happy Makeuping!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by KB333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Awesome product! Genius whoever created it. Gives you this nice shimmer in the middle of your lip, when you apply you'll notice how much better it makes your lips.

Check out my review and an example at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by leahlovesrosie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product looks so gorgeous in the packaging, which attracted me to it. Your lips have to be moisturized with no dryness in order to wear this. The shimmer is chunky and big, and I can feel it gritting against my lips. This product is practically metallic. The applicator is also horrible. The bristles fray out everywhere, it's just a mess.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Yes2289

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was tempted to buy this because of the packing, it looks like a beautiful glittery/metallic pink. I've never seen a color quite like this before. Plus it's super cheap. But sadly I was underwhelmed. First of all the brush applicator is AWFUL! Bristles everywhere, it's hard to even put it back in the tube and it's not the softest on the lips when applying. The color did not match that beautiful color that appears on the packaging. It's still decent though. Applied lightly, it gives a metallic/iridescent rosey finish. I can only use this gloss when I mix it with a nude lipstick or a rose one. However for the price I can't be too mad. I just wish the actual color matched the packaging.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging of this gloss. The feel and texture are very very nice. I like that it didn't leave a nasty aftertaste and it wasn't sticky. My gripe is the amount of glitter in this product. Even after all of the gloss color is gone, there were wite specks on my lips. I'm not a big fan of glitter and this is something that I'll relagate party wear only.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by SPerk

I love all things E.L.F. I usually purchase at Target or online so when I saw a couple of their products in the makeup section of Dollar Tree (went in for house hold cleaner, ended up in beauty isle by accident) of course I got excited and had to get it. Everything is a buck at Dollar Tree and this Studio line gloss is $3 normally so it was a steal! I could obviously tell this gloss was very shimmery at purchase, which isn't usually my thing, and after application I realized it was not just shimmery it was mega Glittery! I was surprised that the glitter couldn't be felt when rubbed in. Another thing, the glitter in this is SO heavy that its almost impossible to tell the color on the lip. It's just so sparkly. The consistency was thick but not sticky. The thickness became less bothersome and evened out after a few minutes of wear. The gloss has a light cosmetic-y scent but not after applied. No taste either. Packaging is typical of the Studio line. Sleek with an expensive feel! And the price was irresistibly cheap at $1. Over all not a bad but. I won't use the product often, if at all. So I don't think I'll ever run out or need to repurchase. However if I lost this and want a glitter gloss or a friend likes this sort of gloss I'd prob buy again/gift it. I would suggest to E.L.F. a name change for this one, from Glow to Sparkle :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

I seem to be the only one who absolutely hates this lipgloss, EEWWW. Im so disappointed as I love all of ELF's products. The color is pink with gold undertones and is super thick in texture, way too sticky, bulks in the corners and doesn't apply evenly at all. ICK!! This product is nothing but a hassle and I have to keep checking the mirror to make sure it looks correctly on my lips. Like the comment below me, my brush frayed as well and had to clip off the extras. The only thing this product has going for it is how captivating this color is in the tube!! This gloss is definitely a NO GO :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

Love this!!!!!!!

So I picked this up over the weekend and used it so much!! Its such a pretty pearl pink color that I personally love wearing this alone but over a lipstick its nice too for a hint of color.

*Its got a brush applicator wich is fiine by but I could see the brush fraying out over time with use but imo its no big deal since you can snip them right off.

*No flovor with this one its kinda blah but the color makes up for it.
*Long lasting
*Feels decently moisturizing
*Lips looked plumped & fuller

Overall I think this is such a pretty lip color that I'd totally repurchase once I'm out.