October 23, 2014 | 2181 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Pout Perfecter in Glow

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Perfection! This is the perfect product for adding dimension to your lips. I don't wear frosted lips only matte but this just adds a little pop right in the middle...makes your lips look glamorous!

Happy Makeuping!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by KB333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Awesome product! Genius whoever created it. Gives you this nice shimmer in the middle of your lip, when you apply you'll notice how much better it makes your lips.

Check out my review and an example at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by leahlovesrosie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product looks so gorgeous in the packaging, which attracted me to it. Your lips have to be moisturized with no dryness in order to wear this. The shimmer is chunky and big, and I can feel it gritting against my lips. This product is practically metallic. The applicator is also horrible. The bristles fray out everywhere, it's just a mess.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Yes2289

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was tempted to buy this because of the packing, it looks like a beautiful glittery/metallic pink. I've never seen a color quite like this before. Plus it's super cheap. But sadly I was underwhelmed. First of all the brush applicator is AWFUL! Bristles everywhere, it's hard to even put it back in the tube and it's not the softest on the lips when applying. The color did not match that beautiful color that appears on the packaging. It's still decent though. Applied lightly, it gives a metallic/iridescent rosey finish. I can only use this gloss when I mix it with a nude lipstick or a rose one. However for the price I can't be too mad. I just wish the actual color matched the packaging.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging of this gloss. The feel and texture are very very nice. I like that it didn't leave a nasty aftertaste and it wasn't sticky. My gripe is the amount of glitter in this product. Even after all of the gloss color is gone, there were wite specks on my lips. I'm not a big fan of glitter and this is something that I'll relagate party wear only.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by SPerk

I love all things E.L.F. I usually purchase at Target or online so when I saw a couple of their products in the makeup section of Dollar Tree (went in for house hold cleaner, ended up in beauty isle by accident) of course I got excited and had to get it. Everything is a buck at Dollar Tree and this Studio line gloss is $3 normally so it was a steal! I could obviously tell this gloss was very shimmery at purchase, which isn't usually my thing, and after application I realized it was not just shimmery it was mega Glittery! I was surprised that the glitter couldn't be felt when rubbed in. Another thing, the glitter in this is SO heavy that its almost impossible to tell the color on the lip. It's just so sparkly. The consistency was thick but not sticky. The thickness became less bothersome and evened out after a few minutes of wear. The gloss has a light cosmetic-y scent but not after applied. No taste either. Packaging is typical of the Studio line. Sleek with an expensive feel! And the price was irresistibly cheap at $1. Over all not a bad but. I won't use the product often, if at all. So I don't think I'll ever run out or need to repurchase. However if I lost this and want a glitter gloss or a friend likes this sort of gloss I'd prob buy again/gift it. I would suggest to E.L.F. a name change for this one, from Glow to Sparkle :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

I seem to be the only one who absolutely hates this lipgloss, EEWWW. Im so disappointed as I love all of ELF's products. The color is pink with gold undertones and is super thick in texture, way too sticky, bulks in the corners and doesn't apply evenly at all. ICK!! This product is nothing but a hassle and I have to keep checking the mirror to make sure it looks correctly on my lips. Like the comment below me, my brush frayed as well and had to clip off the extras. The only thing this product has going for it is how captivating this color is in the tube!! This gloss is definitely a NO GO :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

Love this!!!!!!!

So I picked this up over the weekend and used it so much!! Its such a pretty pearl pink color that I personally love wearing this alone but over a lipstick its nice too for a hint of color.

*Its got a brush applicator wich is fiine by but I could see the brush fraying out over time with use but imo its no big deal since you can snip them right off.

*No flovor with this one its kinda blah but the color makes up for it.
*Long lasting
*Feels decently moisturizing
*Lips looked plumped & fuller

Overall I think this is such a pretty lip color that I'd totally repurchase once I'm out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is stunning! I love love this! Itís a beautiful pinky pearl I wear it every day and sometimes I put it over lipsticks or lip glosses. This one of my HG items! Canít live without this item itís a must have. It's one of those products that can be worn alone or over other lipsticks. It's a gorgeous pink color that has really pretty reflects in it. In the tube it looks like a beautiful pearly pinkish beige color. It goes with anything! I highly recommend this product and itís so affordable! This product definitely deserves more reviews! Donít walk to buy this, run!!!! You wonít regret it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I was skeptical about this gloss product, not sure why... probably just because for the price I expected something oily feeling with a short life on lips. I should know better b/c the ELF Studio line is generally awesome. This gloss caught my eye because it looks foil nail polish does... with the shimmer essentially being the color.

Comes in a long square tube with a brush applicator instead of sponge, always a plus. This gloss is actually thick and feels creamy, more like a liquid lipstick than a gloss. It's got enough tackiness to it that it lasts on lips.

I didn't realize until after buying this and going to the ELF website because I was wondering if there were more colors, that this is a product that stands alone. ELF suggests it for adding over other lip colors to give them some pop. So maybe attempting to wear it as a full on gloss is a bit overkill but it still can work for that purpose if you want some foil-y lips. It's actually not terrible as a stand alone gloss if you put on a bit and let it kind of melt into lips before going about your day/night. It will definitely make your lips glow lol

Great way though to boost any lip color that is a little blah... it is mostly colorless except for adding that pretty foil shimmer. This product makes a lot more sense if you know it isn't just a stand alone gloss right off the bat. Although I really dig the creamy thick formula and wish ELF would make a line of Pout Perfecter glosses like this in varying shades.