August 2, 2014 | 872 users online

Moisturizers - Nivea - Vital Soy Anti Age Day Cream

rated 2.0(1 review)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2012 6:44:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

This has been available in Australia for a couple of years so I am suprised that there are no reviews for it. The Nivea Vital range containing soy isoflavones is aimed at mature aged women looking to even skin tone and firm up. I received a sample so can't really comment on the price, but I think it costs around $20 for a 50 ml jar for the day cream. Day cream has has a fairly low spf of 12, the characteristic floral scent most Nivea products have, and is a very rich hydrating cream. There's the rub - it's far too rich for my large pored combination skin. Although at the age of 49, I'm definitely the target audience for this product, it blocked my pores and gave me blackheads after only three days of use. This would be best for someone with dry skin and small pores who wants a small amount of sun protection for incidental exposure they get occasionally throughout the day. The Lacura range available at Aldi make knockoffs of this range, day cream, night cream and eye cream, so if price is an issue and you're not sensitive to fragrance you could always try the Lacura versions instead.