E.L.F. Eye Studio Eye Enhancing Eyeshadow

1.8

on 3/15/2014 6:10:00 PM

This product is cheap. The shadows are way too chalky and barely show when you apply them except the one with shimmer/glitter those are really pigmented. The shadows doesn't really enhance your eyes since it barely shows up even with good primer. The packaging is study though.

I actually love this eyeshadow. I have it in Brown Eyes 2 and in Blue Eyes 1 considering that I do have blue eyes. I don't see why people said it was too chalky, it has a nice texture to it and my family says my eyes are mesmerizing when I wear them.

on 6/1/2013 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Just say no. This shadow is way too chalky, and has no pigment. The packaging is great, but that's not what I'm paying for....or maybe it was.

on 3/22/2013 2:37:00 AM

I sort of want to high-five the reviewer below me, bc their review is exactly how I felt. Super cheap shadows, all the purples came out way pink, and when I hit the brush to the pan, the eyeshadow kept crumbling. I had a lot of high hopes for this shadow kit too. Felt like little kids' play makeup. Sigh.

Definitely not repurchasing.

on 10/27/2012 11:18:00 PM

Palette of 6 pretty shadows in a small, but sturdy case and that's the only good. No pigment at all--even when wet, these don't show. Don't waste your money on this. ELF is a cheap brand with some not bad items, but the rest are cheap crap, like this.