July 28, 2014 | 1899 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Infallible - Blinged & Brilliant

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by theinfinitepet

I bought this on Amazon for $3 and I couldn't be happier! This is a lovely peachy-champagne shade that just brightens up your eye! I am tanner, and this looks lovely on me and I can see this color working well on a lot of different skin tones. I love the formula of the Infallible eyeshadows - creamy, easy to apply (I apply with my fingers/sponge tip applicator) and long lasting!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by browneyessmiles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a LE infallible shadow. It is very similar in tone to the Infallible "Amber Rush". I had both and they are both rose gold bronzy toned, with the biggest difference seems that this is lighter and more frosted. I just find frosted eyeshadows unflattering on me so I had to give this to my sister.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 7:16:00 AM More reviews by 1017

I passed on this the first time...I thought it was too much like MAC All that Glitters. But then I saw one lone one standing there and grabbed just cuz I wanted to buy make-up. Complete impulse buy. When I got it home and put it on my NW20 deep set eyes, what I expected as a ATG type of orangeness color transferred to a peachy champagne. It wasn't off at all...it was illuminating and soft, but still with that pizazz that the Infallible shadows have. I am stunned and this is gorgeous. I would think this would also be stunning with blue eyes, but it ROCKED my brown eyes too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by joeyanna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Blinged and Brilliant is a 2012 shade addition to the awesome L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow line. It is definitely a champagne pink, similar to Stila's famous Kitten shade, and I think it works well as a highlighting shade for the brow bone and inner corners. I also like to use it all over the eyelid when I do a thick black eyeliner on top. This color is very common, but it's a cheaper alternative to department store eyeshadows, and the formula is excellent. One of the other reviewers is correct in saying that this shade seems more fluid than the others, but I had no problems in applying and blending it with a brush and with my fingertips. The lasting power is quite admirable, clocking in around 12 hours for me (without primer).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Blinged & Brilliant is one of the newest L'Oreal Infallible 24hr eyeshadows. It is a beautiful, slightly peachy toned, neutral color with a gorgeous sheen. Wear is outstanding. Of all the Infallibles this one is probably my favorite.