L'Oreal Infallible - Blinged & Brilliant

4.6

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this on Amazon for $3 and I couldn't be happier! This is a lovely peachy-champagne shade that just brightens up your eye! I am tanner, and this looks lovely on me and I can see this color working well on a lot of different skin tones. I love the formula of the Infallible eyeshadows - creamy, easy to apply (I apply with my fingers/sponge tip applicator) and long lasting!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a LE infallible shadow. It is very similar in tone to the Infallible "Amber Rush". I had both and they are both rose gold bronzy toned, with the biggest difference seems that this is lighter and more frosted. I just find frosted eyeshadows unflattering on me so I had to give this to my sister.

on 11/29/2012 7:16:00 AM

I passed on this the first time...I thought it was too much like MAC All that Glitters. But then I saw one lone one standing there and grabbed just cuz I wanted to buy make-up. Complete impulse buy. When I got it home and put it on my NW20 deep set eyes, what I expected as a ATG type of orangeness color transferred to a peachy champagne. It wasn't off at all...it was illuminating and soft, but still with that pizazz that the Infallible shadows have. I am stunned and this is gorgeous. I would think this would also be stunning with blue eyes, but it ROCKED my brown eyes too.

on 11/17/2012 3:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Blinged and Brilliant is a 2012 shade addition to the awesome L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow line. It is definitely a champagne pink, similar to Stila's famous Kitten shade, and I think it works well as a highlighting shade for the brow bone and inner corners. I also like to use it all over the eyelid when I do a thick black eyeliner on top. This color is very common, but it's a cheaper alternative to department store eyeshadows, and the formula is excellent. One of the other reviewers is correct in saying that this shade seems more fluid than the others, but I had no problems in applying and blending it with a brush and with my fingertips. The lasting power is quite admirable, clocking in around 12 hours for me (without primer).

on 10/27/2012 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Blinged & Brilliant is one of the newest L'Oreal Infallible 24hr eyeshadows. It is a beautiful, slightly peachy toned, neutral color with a gorgeous sheen. Wear is outstanding. Of all the Infallibles this one is probably my favorite.