April 18, 2014 | 1757 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen + Pearl - Pink Pearl Pop

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by livetodance

Like other reviewers it caught my eye on the display. It is a beautiful bright pink that does not have blue or purple undertones (which I dislike). So summery and bright. I usually top it off with a peach gloss= perfection. Can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can wear it more often!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Allthatglittersssx

Meant to give my review 5 lippies :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love MAC lipsticks, and this one caught my eye. I was really surprised when I saw the name, I didn't expect to like it so much. It's a sheer bright pink with subtle shimmer and a Cremesheen finish. It reminds me of a really sheer version of Candy Yum Yum. You have to layer it a few times to be able to cover the lips, but overall it's a really flattering bright lipstick. It lasts about two-three hours on my lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by deebaby07

This lipstick is really close to my natural color. It doesn't have that *pink pop* like the name suggests. It also dries in clumps if I don't put lip balm on underneath. I am a little disappointed because I expected more from a Mac lipstick. The only think I like is the packaging and the smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

Every time I stopped by a MAC counter I kept on picking this one up, so eventually I just bought it because it looked like such a pretty sheer watermelon pink shade. I do like it, though it appears much darker on my lips than I expected. It looks like a sheer light-medium pink, but on my pinkish red lips it turns a much darker pink. I probably wouldnt repurchase just because I dont love it, but I can see myself at least using it up though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Love this color! Looks super bright but on it is just a pretty soft pink! I love to wear steppin out gloss over it. Adds a pop of color to you! Luv it!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Blushaholiclove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this just for the simple fact that it was a creme sheen, it looks so pigmented in tune but when I put it on my slightly pigmented lips, it doesn't really pop, but it does give them a nice wash off pink

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by cpkgirl1116

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Pink Pearl Pop is a calm cremesheen baby pink. Just like another reviewer wrote, it caught my eye & I picked it up many times before swatching it. It wasnt too loud or too sheer on my NW45 skin tone. I could see this looking great on many skin tones. Mac lippies I LUV to death, but with their pink-lavender shades, I sometimes have issues with the lipstick going on evenly. Other than that, its a fun color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by sarahmarie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Pink Pearl Pop is one of my newest additions to my stash... and it's beautiful! The last time I was at the MAC counter this lipstick kept catching my eye. I picked it up at least 3 times to check the name. In the bullet it looks like a VERY bright pink, but applied to the lips it is definitely more muted. You have to layer it up to get a brighter opacity. I have posted a picture with it on my lips.

The texture is less creamy than typical cremesheens but I think that's a good thing. Pink Pearl Pop doesn't settle in any lip lines like most cremesheens tend to do. I agree with a previous review in that it almost looks like a more muted version of Viva Glam Nicki. I love this lipstick and would definitely recommend it to someone that is looking for a wearable bright pink. The pearl is very subtle and doesn't resemble a frost lipstick at all. I would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I canít tell you how much I love this lipstick! Iím obsessed with MAC and I tried this lipstick on and it looks sooo beautiful on my lips! Iím NC30 for reference. I highly recommend it to everyone. Go try it out! Itís a gorgeous color and versatile and long lasting! I really love the color it looks really nice.
This lipstick deserves so much more reviews!!! It's so beautiful!