MAC Cremesheen + Pearl - Pink Pearl Pop

4.3

on 8/20/2014 7:14:00 PM

I am not a fan of bright lipsticks but at the same time I love pink - this is the perfect barbie doll pink lipstick. Really almost neutral pink, adds a cute colour which works very well with a smokey eye I think...

on 2/26/2014 10:08:00 AM

Like other reviewers it caught my eye on the display. It is a beautiful bright pink that does not have blue or purple undertones (which I dislike). So summery and bright. I usually top it off with a peach gloss= perfection. Can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can wear it more often!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Meant to give my review 5 lippies :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love MAC lipsticks, and this one caught my eye. I was really surprised when I saw the name, I didn't expect to like it so much. It's a sheer bright pink with subtle shimmer and a Cremesheen finish. It reminds me of a really sheer version of Candy Yum Yum. You have to layer it a few times to be able to cover the lips, but overall it's a really flattering bright lipstick. It lasts about two-three hours on my lips.

on 9/20/2013 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This lipstick is really close to my natural color. It doesn't have that *pink pop* like the name suggests. It also dries in clumps if I don't put lip balm on underneath. I am a little disappointed because I expected more from a Mac lipstick. The only think I like is the packaging and the smell.

on 9/19/2013 9:27:00 PM

Every time I stopped by a MAC counter I kept on picking this one up, so eventually I just bought it because it looked like such a pretty sheer watermelon pink shade. I do like it, though it appears much darker on my lips than I expected. It looks like a sheer light-medium pink, but on my pinkish red lips it turns a much darker pink. I probably wouldnt repurchase just because I dont love it, but I can see myself at least using it up though.

on 8/13/2013 2:43:00 AM

Love this color! Looks super bright but on it is just a pretty soft pink! I love to wear steppin out gloss over it. Adds a pop of color to you! Luv it!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I purchased this just for the simple fact that it was a creme sheen, it looks so pigmented in tune but when I put it on my slightly pigmented lips, it doesn't really pop, but it does give them a nice wash off pink

on 6/21/2013 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Pink Pearl Pop is a calm cremesheen baby pink. Just like another reviewer wrote, it caught my eye & I picked it up many times before swatching it. It wasnt too loud or too sheer on my NW45 skin tone. I could see this looking great on many skin tones. Mac lippies I LUV to death, but with their pink-lavender shades, I sometimes have issues with the lipstick going on evenly. Other than that, its a fun color!

on 6/18/2013 8:55:00 PM

Pink Pearl Pop is one of my newest additions to my stash... and it's beautiful! The last time I was at the MAC counter this lipstick kept catching my eye. I picked it up at least 3 times to check the name. In the bullet it looks like a VERY bright pink, but applied to the lips it is definitely more muted. You have to layer it up to get a brighter opacity. I have posted a picture with it on my lips.

The texture is less creamy than typical cremesheens but I think that's a good thing. Pink Pearl Pop doesn't settle in any lip lines like most cremesheens tend to do. I agree with a previous review in that it almost looks like a more muted version of Viva Glam Nicki. I love this lipstick and would definitely recommend it to someone that is looking for a wearable bright pink. The pearl is very subtle and doesn't resemble a frost lipstick at all. I would repurchase!

Popular Lipsticks