September 22, 2014 | 1065 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Pro Longwear Lipcreme - Endless Drama

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2013 6:42:00 AM More reviews by Shiva13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

What a disappointment...Choosing a shade online is tricky business and although I've had my share of learning experiences in the past, sometimes mistakes are unavoidable I guess. This shade turned out to be too dark for me, in spite of my colouring. I already have Diva, which I adore but can rarely wear because it is rather dark. This one turned out to be a much drier version of Diva, a complete waste of money. I tried blending, but it was simply too much effort. Since we don't have a return policy in my country, I gave it to my tanned sister who is too stingy to pay for a MAC lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by mdorese21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dab this on and use as an everyday red. This isn't at all vampy with my darker complexion. I love how this wears but a balm underneath is absolutely necessary.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

MAC describes this shade as a "deep berry blue red" and I totally agree. Very dark, vampy, and perfect colour for fall/autumn. Coverage is opaque, with a creamy texture, and slight shimmer finish that adds depth and dimension. Wears extremely well for 7 to 8 hours and does leave a soft stain on the lips. No issues with feathering or bleeding and minimal transfer as it wears off, which is important to me when I wear darker shades. Love pairing this with neutral eyes and a deeper rosy-plum cheek.