MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme - Endless Drama

3.7

on 12/22/2013 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

What a disappointment...Choosing a shade online is tricky business and although I've had my share of learning experiences in the past, sometimes mistakes are unavoidable I guess. This shade turned out to be too dark for me, in spite of my colouring. I already have Diva, which I adore but can rarely wear because it is rather dark. This one turned out to be a much drier version of Diva, a complete waste of money. I tried blending, but it was simply too much effort. Since we don't have a return policy in my country, I gave it to my tanned sister who is too stingy to pay for a MAC lipstick!

on 11/6/2012 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I dab this on and use as an everyday red. This isn't at all vampy with my darker complexion. I love how this wears but a balm underneath is absolutely necessary.

on 10/27/2012 12:06:00 PM

MAC describes this shade as a "deep berry blue red" and I totally agree. Very dark, vampy, and perfect colour for fall/autumn. Coverage is opaque, with a creamy texture, and slight shimmer finish that adds depth and dimension. Wears extremely well for 7 to 8 hours and does leave a soft stain on the lips. No issues with feathering or bleeding and minimal transfer as it wears off, which is important to me when I wear darker shades. Love pairing this with neutral eyes and a deeper rosy-plum cheek.

Popular Lipsticks