Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Very Cherry

2.0

on 10/27/2012 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Very Cherry is a bright, light cherry pink polish with a sparkly foil finish. In the bottle it seems there are silver and pink particles. The pink particles translate as sparkles and the silver particles give it a glowy look. The finish on this one was metallic looking like a regular foil but a little more "smooth" and had a sparkle to it as well. The application with this Xtreme Wear was somewhat better than some of the other colors I have tried in this line. There were no streaking issues, but I did experience bald patches if I went over an already-polished area. Also, I had bubbling issues on the third coat. I was able to achieve bottle color and total opacity in three coats. The finished mani was slightly dull but not as dull as some foil finishes I have tried from other lines; however, a topcoat and Seche Vite made everything very shiny. This polish wore very well with only minor tip wear in four days. While I like the color, I don't love it and because of the bubbling problems that I had with this one as well as with other colors in the Xtreme Wear line, I will not buy this again.

Popular Polishes