December 21, 2014 | 1226 users online

Hair Color - L'Oreal - Extra Light Ash Blonde Excellence Creme

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by JayCollins

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been bleaching my hair at home for one thousand years. I took a risk and tried this brand, but am horrified at the result. My hair is completely blue. BLUE.

Hubs took a look and said "Oh, I can't even lie about it and say it is just a little blue..."

Thanks, L'oreal, for making a trip to target with blue hair necessary. Will. Not. Ever. Buy. Again!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by alpha8

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i colored my hair this morning and yes its a silvery ash color, hope the silver washes out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 12:54:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Better than using bleach to lift the yellow out of your hair. I also used it on my black roots which actually does a pretty good job of turning it a dark blonde. It's a very ashy color, so don't be afraid if it looks a bit silvery after you just dyed it. Few washes and it is the perfect ash white blonde for me. Ive bought it three times already. The ash color in it really saves you money as with other "Bleach blonde" box dyes you will need a toner, this one has abuilt in toner yay! So i've saved some money. Bleach, toner, and box dye all very expensive because of the yellow in your hair it causes you. No toner needed for this if you are already a light blonde but want to go lighter to take out the yellow and ARE NOT scared of a silver ashy color in your hair.