October 22, 2014 | 1332 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Korres - Vanilla Cinnamon Body Milk

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by oooHUNTRESSooo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite body milk.
Let me just warn you that the skin on my body is not overly dry, but mostly normal with a hint of dryness, especially in the winter.
It's very moisturizing, but doesn't leave an oily residue so it's excellent for those days when you have to get dressed immediatley after applying your body cream.
The smell is divine - I don't notice much vanilla, but mostly clove (surprisingly) and some cinnamon. It's not what I expected, but it's still wonderful. Very warm and wintery, it would be too sweet for summer.
When I smell it, I think of drinking hot chocolate and reading a book under a warm blanket. Quite comforting indeed.
It makes my skin silky soft and the effect lasts until I take my next shower. This is NOT one of those products that make your skin looking good for just a few hours.
Also, doesn't contain alcohol, parabens or mineral oil. I very much like the fact that it is nourishing thanks to sweet almond oil and shea butter, among other things.
Will definitely repurchase this as it has impressed me quite a lot.