La Roche Posay Hydreane BB Creme

2.6

AQUA / WATER C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE GLYCERIN ISOHEXADECANE OCTOCRYLENE ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE ALCOHOL DENAT. BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE PEG-100 STEARATE GLYCERYL STEARATE TRIETHANOLAMINE ZEA MAYS OIL / CORN OIL PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL / APRICOT KERNEL OIL PASSIFLORA EDULIS OIL / PASSIFLORA EDULIS SEED OIL TOCOPHERYL ACETATE SODIUM HYDROXIDE SODIUM HYALURONATE PHENOXYETHANOL STEARIC ACID ARGILLA / MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE PALMITIC ACID SILICA BENZYL BENZOATE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER ACRYLATES COPOLYMER DISODIUM EDTA CETYL ALCOHOL BHT ORYZA SATIVA BRAN OIL / RICE BRAN OIL CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77492 CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 77491 CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES MICA

on 7/31/2015 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

No coverage - at all! More like a moisturizer. I have a lot of hyperpigmentation and acne to cover! Shiny and no coverage!

Won't buy again!

on 5/5/2015 10:11:00 AM

As with any BB cream, I think their best use is as a sunscreen (provided you apply a lot). If you want to look really flawless, neither this nor other BB creams will generally be enough. As Laroche-Posay is known for their top notch sunscreens, I thought this one would at least shine in that department. Unfortunately, the most shine is on the face and not in the protection ability. To not specify if it is broad spectrum or not is a little medieval nowadays.

To be fair, this is not bad though. It sinks into the skin rather good, although prone to some pilling. I used the shade "light" and it is natural with a slight orange tint, which isn't disturbing since the coverage is so sheer. Despite the negative reviews on the packaging, I find it convenient and hygienic. Upon application, the product is rather greasy, but that soon settles into the skin just fine. It is not by any means a marvelous product, nor is it bad. All of this BB-, CC-, EE- (and God knows what there is to come since the alphabet is long) have made most beauty junkies a little tired. Let's go back to what it was called before, tinted moisturizer, and there are better ones in your cosmetics counter (of course I'm talking about the Laura Mercier one). La Roche-Posay Hydreane BB cream is moisturizing though, didn't irritate me (but that is highly personal, so you might react differently) and quite compatible to a dry-normal complexion.

on 4/1/2015 3:03:00 PM

I have been looking at Korean bb creams very much, as they are supposed to be superior in performance to the western bb's. I have tried 2 and failed miserably, because my skin got flaky and/or broke out. Skin 79 vip gold is great, my skin looks breathtakingly beautiful with it, but it breaks me out. So, on an impulse, i bought this la roche bb. I have used la roche products before. I haven't dared to try this without a primer and powder as i needed to look flawless in 8 h with physical performance. IMO, it did great. I used a clinique primer and a shitty powder to fix it, and i look flawless with it. I don't want to risk to use it without primer though. This is a good product if you have max 5 min to become presentable. It feels as if i had nothing on my skin, and it performs better than my foundation from clinique. If it continues to perform this well, i'm going to marry this product.

Edit: I proposed to this product, and i guess we're together forever (or until divorce when my skin ages haha). The day before yesterday, my day was 8-16:30, with attending 3 hours of surgery in full gear (cap-mask-robe scrubs) in a surprisingly hot surgery local. The cream faded just slightly over my cheeks, where the mask sat, but i still looked good! Yesterday i put it to a 10 hour test - clinique primer under, shitty no-name brand powder over it - ran, held oral presentation, went and gorged on super-spicy food - and i still looked good! It started to fade, of course, but mostly it sat and did its job! I'm so impressed. I happened to sleep in it (passed out after a very intensive week), and when i removed it, i saw not a single zit! My zits i had since before dried down over the night. Just wow, so this gets a 5 from me.

on 4/1/2015 2:40:00 PM

I don't recommend it even if you have a sensitive skin, it has very thick formula, a BB cream should not be like this and it smells bad.

on 3/1/2015 8:14:00 AM

This is okay if you don't have overly oily skin. Sadly, I don't fall into that camp and after persevering with this on a number of applications, I've now admitted defeat. After 2-3 hours of wearing this, my face looked like a shiny, greasy mess which no amount of blotting sheets seemed able to fix.

On the plus side it does apply really easily, but there's not a huge amount of coverage to be had and it smells a bit like plastic to me which is surprising when you consider La Roche Posay pride themselves on producing fragrance free products which won't irritate the skin.

If you like the super dewy, glowing look and are happy to pay out £16.00+ then by all means give this a try. However, in my opinion there are better ones out there that won't make your face glow like the moon and are more reasonably priced too.

on 9/17/2014 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I did not get on with this product. The light tone is far too dark for my skin, it clings to dry patches while making my face shiny-greasy, settles in pores, very hard to apply streak free. Unfortunately, I will toss this one.

on 7/16/2014 5:21:00 PM

I have really shiny skin, which irritates me a lot. I rarely have breakouts so my skin is clear 90% of the time. But every single time when i have a black spot, i get a red mark after squizing it. You get the point- oily and uneven tan

Bought the product to mattify my skin and conceal the rednessess.

Result- it gives my skin a terrible shine. It's not that lightweight- I can feel it on my face all day long, Doesn't even the tan- I can still see my red spots. And it leaves a smell- not that it's bad, but it's like you have soap on your face. Also- easily removed, I'm not really sure if that's a + or a -

on 4/25/2014 8:54:00 AM

Although I had great expectations about this product of La Roche, since I am a big fan of the brand, I didn't find this BB cream useful. It is insufficient when it comes to covering imperfections of your skin -it neither evens your skin tone nor hides freckles- and smells bad (I will use the same word as someone used for this product below: smells "chemical"). Unfortunately this BB cream ruined my endless confidence in La Roche products. Needs far changes in formulation.

on 2/15/2014 9:50:00 AM

this product smells like floral perfume. not wat I want in a face cream. its too thin to be a bb.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've never hated a product that much. I love and trust La Roche Posay, so i wanted to try this out. It was not pricey, so i purchased it. I was in hurry so i didnt tried it on my face when i purchase (silly me! never again!)

Reasons of i don't like it : It smells HORRIBLE! Chemically
It breaks me out whenever i use
not covering anything at all, it doesnt even evens out the skin tone
Packaging is not hygienic

Dont know what i am going to do with this full tube of product. Waste of money.

P.S: I am going to be really careful about La Roche Posay products after this experience