September 16, 2014 | 1778 users online

BB Cream - La Roche Posay - Hydreane BB Creme

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by nkoleva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have really shiny skin, which irritates me a lot. I rarely have breakouts so my skin is clear 90% of the time. But every single time when i have a black spot, i get a red mark after squizing it. You get the point- oily and uneven tan

Bought the product to mattify my skin and conceal the rednessess.

Result- it gives my skin a terrible shine. It's not that lightweight- I can feel it on my face all day long, Doesn't even the tan- I can still see my red spots. And it leaves a smell- not that it's bad, but it's like you have soap on your face. Also- easily removed, I'm not really sure if that's a + or a -

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by nihank

Although I had great expectations about this product of La Roche, since I am a big fan of the brand, I didn't find this BB cream useful. It is insufficient when it comes to covering imperfections of your skin -it neither evens your skin tone nor hides freckles- and smells bad (I will use the same word as someone used for this product below: smells "chemical"). Unfortunately this BB cream ruined my endless confidence in La Roche products. Needs far changes in formulation.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by lesk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this product smells like floral perfume. not wat I want in a face cream. its too thin to be a bb.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by plumsandmaroons

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've never hated a product that much. I love and trust La Roche Posay, so i wanted to try this out. It was not pricey, so i purchased it. I was in hurry so i didnt tried it on my face when i purchase (silly me! never again!)

Reasons of i don't like it : It smells HORRIBLE! Chemically
It breaks me out whenever i use
not covering anything at all, it doesnt even evens out the skin tone
Packaging is not hygienic

Dont know what i am going to do with this full tube of product. Waste of money.

P.S: I am going to be really careful about La Roche Posay products after this experience

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by tmaries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I was looking for something with a barely there-coverage that was nice and moisturizing, and not too pink. I ended up getting this one. It does even out the skin, and gives a nice sheen, but doesn't really cover much. It smells good, doesn't break me out and evens out my skin plus gives me a bit of color (I use the medium shade.) I wouldn't repurchase purely because there are other bb creams and tinted moisturizers out there I really want to try. It's nice, but not amazing. I will use it for those minimum makeup days, cause it's a good product.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by rhinosaurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have acne-prone, sensitive combination skin and usually break out when wearing liquid foundation. I also hate the feeling of something sitting on my face. I find that with my usual mineral makeup it either doesn't give much coverage or it emphasises dry spots and gets cakey in the t-zone. So I bought this on a whim, in the mood to try something new. However, this was a big fail.

- Used as it is it just sits on my face, feeling very heavy and yucky and making my whole face shiny as well as causing breakouts.
- Mixed with my usual day cream (LRP Effaclar K), even in a tiny amount, it makes me break out and does nothing for coverage. Just leaves a slight shimmer.
- The lightest shade looks dark and orange on my NC15 skin, even when I'm tan.
- It has very little staying power, and even if I set it and blot throughout I still end up with a sheer oily layer in the t-zone. So none of the benefits of a liquid foundation (coverage, staying matte) but all the drawbacks (breakouts, feels heavy on the skin).

This product also seems to make my skin much more oily than is really is.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 7:42:00 AM More reviews by ultravee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I will be honest and say I have never tried any of the BB creams before this one and I'm not really interested in them. My sister was given this product and I loved how it appeard on her so I purchased one for myself. Since I cannot compare it to other BB creams I can't say if it meets the criteria but I can say it's a very very good tinted moisturizer. It is available in only two shades which will be an issue for people with very light or dark skin. For those in between, the colors available should adapt once applied. I use the lighter shade and even though it first appears too light it adapts to my skin tone perfectly when blended. It blends beautifully! I am surprised that so many reviewers had an issue with blending and product not sinking in because I find this quite the opposite! It also hydrates really good making any dry patches you'd might have virtually non detectable. No foundation I've ever tried managed to do this and this property is what I like the most about this product.
Coverage is light but it reflects the light in a way that the skin tone looks more even out than you'd expect from a low coverage product and it creates that dewy look, not shiny, just the right amount of dewy. It also slightly blures the pores out. If I'd have to use one word to describe the look this gives you, I'd say it makes you look healthy! Don't expect it to cover any major imperfections though.
One reviewer said that this does not include sunblock which is not true - it has an SPF of 20.
One lippie less is for the inclusion of alcohol and chemical sunblock which I'm personally not a fan of, and for only two shades being available.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 7:00:00 AM More reviews by sertacturk

very light but effective. so natural. as a man, it keeps calm of your shaved skin toned your irritations and gives natural youthful glow but
it's not long lasting

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by kaicg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very unimpressed with this product. The colour never properly blended to my skin (I used the light and it was too dark) and even when I used a teeny tiny amount it was a cakey mess. The moisturizer was too thick for my combination skin and gave me a shiny appearance and it never absorbed, it felt like it just sat on top of my skin the whole time. In certain areas it would dry strangely and I would get this peeling/flakey mess. I've never had that happen with any other BB cream.

The most disappointing thing was that it has no SPF like any other BB cream. Especially with how popular their sunscreens are. I felt like that was a money grab.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love LRP products and use a lot of them. So I was excited when their BB Creme came out. Alas, it was not meant to be and I gave it to my cousin.

The pros to this cream are:
-in texture and coverage it is the closest to a traditional BB cream and not really a glorified TM
-the lightest shade is a decent enough color match for my NC15 skin
-the ingredients are not irritating at all on my sensitive skin

However, this cream has one big con for me: it did not blend into my skin at all. I could simply just rub it off of my face. It transferred onto clothing, onto my hands, onto pieces of paper at work, all over my makeup brushes- just brushing up against something was enough for it all to come off. I haven't had a face product rub off like that since a foray into cheap foundation in junior high. At the end of the day it would be patchy wherever I had touched my face that day or dared to apply powder. I tried for a couple of weeks, blaming the weather, blaming the use or non-use of primer, blaming my skincare regimen, but nothing made this stuff stay on my face. It simply would not stay put. My skin is extremely dry, so I can't even blame oil.

I gave it two lippies anyway because if you powder up (clean your puff afterwards though) and don't touch your clothes or your face it does work, but out of almost 400 reviews this is one of the maybe ten or so I will not rebuy.