April 25, 2014 | 1089 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush - Orchid Hush

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by SeashellsInSummer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Orchid hush is the most unique colour blush in this range, and the only shade of its kind in my blush collection. I have many pinks, peaches, earthy and terracotta blushes but nothing like this lilac plum tinged orchid blush. I only apply with my fingers, and once you start using it regularly, the product sort of warms up and colour payoff increases dramatically. I can get opaque colour after 3 swipes and worn over powder it lasts all day long for me. The beauty of this blush besides its unique colour is the effect it produces. Far from oily like most cream blushes, this blush gives a seamless, smooth, lit from within effect on the cheeks. There's no glitter and it provides much more depth than a powder blush. It's so fresh and pleasing to the eye and I will repurchase for sure.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by featherslikeanchors

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Looks pretty. Pigment is shitty. Rubbing it on your fingers shows little pigment. Heavily disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by LolaMay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

PROS
*Feels nice

CONS
*Terrible pigmentation. Can't even use it as a light highlight.
*I feel that the regular price around $6 is way too much for this since there is virtually no color, and I am very fair-skinned.
*Balls up really badly when trying to apply
*Wipes off foundation no matter what method used to apply

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:50:00 AM More reviews by TheCuteLittleBeautyBlog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this stuff! It's a cream blush that is a light pink with more lilac undertones. It gives a nice flush to the cheeks. On me, with or without primer it lasts all day. Love it! And it's affordable. And the fact it all squishy just makes it cuter. Just an overall great blush, one of my Fav!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by leighcfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

The bouncy thing is weird. I don't feel like I'm getting product unless I take a hunk out of it, and then I have a hunk and I don't want a hunk. I purchased this because I was looking for a nice light pink shade. I have somewhat fair skin with freckles but feel that this color doesn't even show up on me. Kind of a fail. Maybe it'll be better in the winter when I'm whiter.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

I really like shade, but it is not very pigmented. It's pretty and unique but it just needs more saturation.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by ClaireF24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I knew this was going to be light when I bought it, but it has absolutely NO color pay-off. I felt like the "bouncy" theme was really gimmicky. Overall, bleh, won't repurchase, but might try a more vibrant shade. It might make a good highlighter or base for other blushes to add dimension. We'll see; it might just go back to Ulta.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by kristalblair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is too expensive to be as sheer as it is. It is more or less a highlighter with a very, VERY faint tint. I loved the color in the package, but too bad the pigment sucks as is the case with many drug store blushes (save for Loreal).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Chall6464

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Really pretty and unique light purple blush. I apply with my fingers because it takes a little more than stippling brush to get it to show up on my cheek. No need to worry about going overboard because it's sheer/buildable. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 9:05:00 AM More reviews by BRABKIN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Sheer, natural-looking pinky-lavender colored blush. This blush is easy to apply, and, depending on how much of it you use, you can vary it between just the slightest hint of color and a more noticeable, darker, pink shade though it remains pretty sheer regardless of how much you use. I found it was creamy enough that it did not accentuate wrinkles, but not at all shiny. I couldn't see the sparkles that some other reviewers mentioned, but then again, I apply it with a fairly light hand. This particular color is a muted pink and looks soft and pretty, but neutral, on my fair skin. I have found this blush to be equal or better in quality as compared to department-store brand blushes that cost around four or five times as much, and I also like the fact that it has no obvious scent.