October 24, 2014 | 1767 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush - Fresh Pink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by katautumn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the only shade in this product I own, but I really like it. I want to list the pros and cons, that way people can make an informed decision.

*PROS*
~Easy to apply, but use your fingers. I'm not even sure if a Beauty Blender would apply this as well as the fingertips.
~Cute packaging.
~Fascinating concept.
~Pretty colors.
~Readily accessible at nearly all drugstores, Ulta, and Wal-Mart.
~A little goes a long way.
~It doesn't have any offensive odor to it.
~The texture goes on very smoothly, blends well, and then dries to a soft powder finish.
~Mine lasts several hours. Many people have reported this fading after only a couple of hours, but it lasts at least six on my face.

*CONS*
~This color is fairly sheer, but is easily built up to desired intensity.
~Because it has a putty texture it picks up every speck of dust and fuzz from your fingers.
~The packaging gives no clue as to what this product is. "Dream Bouncy" would have never tipped me off that this would be like a putty blush with a sproingy feel. There is no description or any application tips on the label.

All in all I like this product. I would buy it again and I would recommend it to others.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by TayB88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the color, I like that it gives a dewy look. I wish it lasted a little longer but it give me the look and color that I like.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:51:00 AM More reviews by TheCuteLittleBeautyBlog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the colour orchid hush, as for this one, too much! It's too bright with even the littlest amount. Go out and buy Orchid Hush!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Cecee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a few of the bouncy blushes and I do like them a lot. This one, however, is not my favorite. For some reason, this color only seems to accentuate my pores. I have tried a few different primers underneath it and I think it has a little bit of a shimmer which is why I don't like it. It doesn't look shimmery in the packaging, but something is just a little off when I apply it. Shame, because I love these blushes! I will continue to try to love this blush and try a few different application techniques with it, but I am not in love. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by lovelybea

This is a really beautiful colour, I love the texture of this and how it feels on the skin. The packaging broke after one fall off my vanity, I still use it but it is more of a pain to use and store. I think they need to work on the quality on the packaging, but besides that it is really cute. It is my go-to blush for spring and summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by aperfectsonnet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the fresh, matte, naturally flushed look this gives my skin, and the texture is fun to play with. It exhausted me and I was ready to write it off until I read another reviewer suggest you use a stippling brush instead of your fingers, and that completely changed this blush for me. I'm not sure if I would repurchase, since I think there are better creme blushes out there, but I will continue to use the one I already purchased.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2013 8:09:00 AM More reviews by xLongLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Where is the pigment in this product? I can't get it to show up, I tried a 188 and a 168 brush and still couldn't get it to transfer from the pot to my cheek. Useless.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Mrswhitelaw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Again, recommended by beauty blogger, Emily Eddington of Beauty Broadcast on YouTube. Packaging is nice and compact, price was average here in Canada ($8?). I like the color. On my fair-med skin it is a nice wash of color, definitely a "fresh" pink, easily buildable. I really like the texture of this blush, actually. I feel like it transfers and blends on the skin like a powder, and it's not exactly a cream either. It's really cool! And you don't have to worry about this shattering if you drop it on the floor in your bathroom (hate when that happens!)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't find there to be anything AMAZING about this blush. I bought it on recommendation of Macup101. The blush does give you a natural glow. It is an expensive blush, but I only bought it because it was at winners discounted nearly $3!! I would not repurchase because I am sure I will be able for find something better than this along the line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

See my review for the Dream Bouncy Blush (all colors) for my general view on these. I want to specifically describe the color for this particular review. Fresh Pink is exactly that - a fresh pink. Not too deep, but not too sheer, not too bright and not bland. Definitely freshens you up and brings life too the face.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No