October 24, 2014 | 1100 users online

rated 2.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 9:18:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I saw this on eBay and picked it up for less then $10 in the shade 'Fair' which is an awesome match to my complexion, for reference MAC NC15. This is a rather large pencil type concealer that requires sharpening and is advertised as a product you can use either dry (right from the stick) or wet (by dampening it with cool water). The texture of this product is very creamy, blends easily, and delivers light (when wet) to medium (when dry) coverage for me. The finish is very luminous and adds a glow to the skin without the use of shimmer or glitter. The big problem I had with this concealer was the constant creasing and settling into fine lines all day long, even when set with powder. I appreciate a hydrating concealer, but this product felt very emollient and just didn't want to stay in one place. Love the luminous finish and medium coverage, I could even live with the fact of having to pull out a sharpener from time to time, but the consistent and relentless creasing is a dealer breaker.