October 2, 2014 | 940 users online

Cleansers - Lancer Dermatology

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Amdixon7344

I use the three step Lancer Method, Blemish Control, cleanser, polish and moisturiser. I have had bad skin since the age of 18, nothing has ever really kept my acne under control except Dianette contraception pill. I have now in my 30's been fighting oil control against ageing, everything that worked on my acne, like Karin Herzog made me look grey and older, Dr Lancer method gives a glow and has almost cleared my skin completely, it's expensive, you don't need to use lots of product so they last three months per purchase for me, at over 800 a year in total you may think its bonkers but trust me I have wasted more on the endless products that promise the earth and then I can't use so this to me is an investment in me and feeling more confident.

I wanted to do this review as I couldn't find any before purchasing, I took the plunge anyway after a desperate period of bad skin days and 1 month in I wasn't sure, I continued given the investment, I did find it a little drying however I lather on Linda Metedith Net-45 when I need extra moisture and I can honestly say it's the best regime I've ever tried.
I also use an enzyme peel once a week, I currently use Pervonia as this is what I purchased prior to Lancer products and it works brilliantly with Net-45 smothered on for ten minutes after.

I appreciate what works for one person doesn't work for another but I'm so sick of hearing, drink water, change your diet, I have the best diet and drinks lots of water and green tea, don't get me wrong it won't harm but if you have hormonal imbalances like me you need good skin care as well!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by annalynn77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I happen to adore this cleanser its gentle and very effective @ taking off makeup without any eye irritation.. A few drops on my clarisonic or fingers and my face feels soft and clean never dry and tight.. Have not had any break outs I found my HG!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 2:33:00 AM More reviews by rugby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is for Nourish. II was pretty disappointed after using this product for approx. 2 months. It did nothing for my skin and I honestly think it looks worse. $100 for 2oz, not worth the hefty price tag. I could not discern any anti-aging benefits. Just a basic moisturizer in my opinion.