October 1, 2014 | 1912 users online

Highlighters - LUSH - Feeling Younger

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by ameliamoran

Despite the high price, this is totally worth it! You can mix some in your foundation or moisturiser to make your skin look young and healthy, but i use it as a highlighter to highlight my cheekbones, nose, upper lip, inner corner and my eyebrows! I totally love it and everyone needs one!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by izumilove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have spent ages trying to find a suitable highlighter. There are limited brands available where I live and highlighter products are usually too expensive for what they are, are sparkly, too gold or just wrong for my skintone... And most are powders and I have extremely dry skin and try to avoid powder products for base makeup when possible as I have found some highlighters to just accentuate dryness. But I really love this. I know people get fussed about tub packaging but I've never really cared and just use a cosmetic spatula. As already detailed, the shade is pinky gold but don't worry it isn't loaded with color by any means and it blends out like a dream. Rather than sparkly or shimmery, it is luminous (Yay!) and it adds radiance without looking oily or anything like that. You only need a small amount and I love that it has moisturizing ingredients like jojoba oil so I don't have to worry about it uncovering flakiness. I also find that it pretty much lasts on me all day, although I do use the lightest dusting of loose powder to set everything. It works beautifully as a highlighter without actually looking like you have applied one. My partner even commented that I looked lovely. I can't comment on how this would look on oily skin and I haven't tried using this to brighten under eye circles or anything like that. I apply this above my eyebrows, on my cheekbones, nose bridge and tip of nose. So lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by jumblebee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the colour of this product. Like others have said although it looks white and cool toned in the jar, it actually comes out as a pinky gold which is very flattering to my skintone. It is not sparkly or too shimmery but a nice glow. The consistency is also lovely, it feels luxurious and is packed with skin softening ingredients not the usual chemical junk! I use this predominantly as a highlighter- a little goes a long way. This jar would be better half the size (and price!) and it would be more transportable. TBH I was skeptical that lush could do great cosmetics but this is a winner!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by rhibot

I'm not much of a makeup person but I really love this stuff and it's one of the only makeup items I use regularly. I find it has the right amount of shimmer in it to make my face glow but I don't feel like a sparkly mess. It's subtle enough to wear daily but also can be "played up". I find it helps to highlight my face and just to make me look more put together without having to put on any kind of coverup or whatever.

The price is a little much but I do love Lush and their products so I sucked it up and purchased this product anyway. Plus the entire brand is cruelty free and mostly vegan so I love to support them when I can. The one annoying aspect of this product is the packaging. It's unsanitary no doubt and it's a pain trying to get it out once it's reached the end. I will still buy it again for sure because I really love this stuff and find it fun to play around with.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2013 6:55:00 AM More reviews by YCH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this a few weeks ago as it gave a weird glow when I put some on my hand in the shop (and I was feeling fed up that my expensive meteorites didn't do much for me) but I've really struggled to get it to work for me- on its own or on top of foundation, it just looks too shiny and underneath it disappears, however, I hate giving up on stuff I've paid good money for, so I tried mixing it with Lush Colour Supplement and it works !
It transforms the rather thick and matte Colour Supplement into a smooth glowy foundation - not sure I'll buy it again as I have lots of foundations to use up before I will allow myself to get any more (honest !) but at least it will not be wasted.|

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 6:45:00 AM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this highlighter. I think it's very versatile. The color is white with some pink and gold shimmer in it. It's very pretty. Because of it's consistency you can use it in different way.

- On top of foundation were you would normally put the highlight.
- Mixed with your foundation 1/3 to had a more dewy finish
- Mixed with primer or moisturizer before foundation as a brightening moisturizer

You get tons of product for the price as well. I really think this is a must for anybody, especially if you have normal or dry skin and you find that powder highlighters just sit on top.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by Bagsy85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Concealers usually don't agree with me.
Basically they accentuate the things I want to hide.
Well. not anymore.
I dab a bit of this under my eyes, over my primer, and just before my foundation. It really does make a difference.
And if I want to go for the 'not wearing any make up look' I just mix a bit of this with a dab of foundation.
Gives me that dewy, natural look.
Also, compared to other concealers, and considering it will last you a while, i'd say the price (12.00) ain't too steep.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by bellaplutt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this is a subtle highlighter, good that it's natural. I've tried blending it with my foundation to make it dewier but that doesn't really seem to make a difference.

Now I just dab it on my cheekbones and other places, looks good but like I said, pretty subtle and it can be a bit tricky blending it without it completely disappearing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Orientexpress

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

Love this stuff!! This cream is so versatile; another win for LUSH cosmetic line. This product appears white in the pot, but it's actually an opalescent blend of pink, silver, and gold pigments. I mix a dab of this with moisturizer on lazy weekends to get rid of sallowness. I also add it to matte finish foundations to give some dimension and dewyness. I add a tiny bit to inner eye corners, brow bones, cupid's bow, and below the bottom lip for contouring. Truly, this product is a great multitasker. There are two main things that set this product apart from other highlighters I use/have used: color and consistency. As stated, the color is opalescent and I think this allows for a more natural look than some of the other "frostier" highlighters out there. Second, the consistency is creamy and stays that way for a while which allows for sufficient blending. The good blendability and opalescent hue make this highlighter much more natural looking than others I have tried, and I've tried lots (YSL touche eclat, maybelline age rewind, MAC bare study, and a slew of powder highligters). One caveat: start small when applying, a dab will do ya.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by harmonyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is great!! i use it under my eyes and on my eye lid. it leaves this beautiful golden shimmer even tho its white! i love this with the charisma its lovely <3