LUSH Feeling Younger

4.3

Oatmeal Decoction, Orange Flower Water, Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter, Glycerine, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, CI77019, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 8/4/2015 4:46:00 PM

This is so easy to apply, I am really enjoying the texture it has. The glow is so subtle and gorgeous.
I love Lush, and this is what I use, along with Light pink Color Supplement. I still have loads of product left, a little goes a long way.
However, one needs to know that some Lush products tend to smell..."rancid" when they expire, and they don't last longer than a year, my products last under a year, sometimes I end up throwing the rest out...Ouch, money out the window.
Other than shelf life, there's nothing to look out for. So be sure to use this before it turns bad.

on 7/13/2015 4:23:00 PM

GIVES A BEAUTIFUL NATURAL LOOKING GLOW

FYI: I have very fair skin. No acne, no wrinkles. combination skin.
T-zone tends to get oily as the day goes on.

My experience using this product:
1. The texture is very thin, soft and smooth - applies VERY easily.
2. Does not dry fast, which makes it very easy to blend anywhere on the face.
3. A little bit goes a long way.
4. It does NOT sink into creases/fine lines around my eyes.
5. the product is very build-able.
6. It does NOT burn my eyes when used on my under-eye area.
7. this product has NOT irritated my skin at all, my skin has actually looked
better since using this product.
8. the product does NOT dry sticky or tacky. you don't even feel it on you-very natural and light.
9. the "shimmer" in the product looks extremely natural- it doesn't look like streaks of glitter. It doesn't even look like make-up. You know when you see photos of celebrities and you ask yourself, "how do they get that gorgeous, plump, luminous bright skin? THIS is the answer. No joke.

How i use this product:
1. after washing my face and moisturizing, I apply a dab of the product to both of
my ring fingers and smooth over my cheek bones, brow bones, under-eyes and the bridge/tip of my nose.
2. I apply my foundation (Clinique Even Better Foundation-light natural coverage).
3. i apply my under-eye concealer.
4. I set my concealer with a bit of pressed powder.
5. I re-apply more of the product to my cheek bones, brow bones, under eyes, cupid's bow and the bridge/tip of my nose. There is no such thing as "too much" with this product. It just looks so natural.
*Of course you can also add your blush/bronzer before re-applying the product.

The one and only thing about this product that i would warn you of is that
if you have enlarged pores on certain areas of your face, i would not recommend applying this product on top of them. This product does NOT accentuate creases/fine lines, but it DOES accentuate larger pores. My pores are a little bit bigger on my inner cheeks near my nose, so i avoid putting this product there.

Hope this helps!

on 3/25/2015 4:07:00 PM

Incredible product! I love cream products and this is the best cream highlighter I've ever used. It feels exactly like fluff (that marshmallow stuff in the jar) only it's not sticky at all its so smooth and nice, when used on high points like cheekbones, bridge of nose, under eyes it blends so nice but for the whole face I recommend mixing with foundation, bb cream, or moisturizer

on 3/4/2015 8:13:00 PM

I lovvvvvvvvveeeee this highlighter so much. the colour is beautiful and it sits nicely when mixed into foundation. (I used it in Lush's colour supplements) and it shows up so beautifully on the tops of the cheekbones and the bridge of your nose!
My only beef with it is that unfortunately when used alone it doesnt blend very well, and can really sink into your pores, making them more visible, or latches onto dry skin.

Would I buy it again?
Definitely! i love it! The colour of the tint it gives off is beautiful!

COLOUR: is metallic white, almost like fairy dust in colour. super cute!
PACKAGING: hateeee the tubs. they are cute in idea and environmental concepts but they are impossible and waste way too much product. plus i dont like sticking my fingers inside them constantly, even with sanitized hands.
TEXTURE/CONSISTENCY: it's quite a thick mousse, but so light.
SMELL: tbh, i never notice a smell. i literally just opened it to smell it then, and it smells very generic moisteriser-like.
PRICE: $17.95 - LUSH Australia

Quick about me:
Skin: I have oily t-zone, very oily around my nose, large pores, breakouts only on my jawline and occasionally on my chin. My skin is sensitive and pretty much hates everything.
Diet: I have just recently stop consuming dairy products and reducing my meat intake to see if that effects my skin. I also have increased my fruit and vegetables and water intake. Water has made a huge huge huge difference!!!
Lifestyle: gym goer, big lover of sports and outdoor activities.

I have very dull dry skin and this product is my new HG. I mix between two foundations, when I use the bourgeois healthy mix , I mix feeling younger into it. And when I use lumi magique I mix feeling younger into my moisturiser. Both ways it looks beautiful on my skin. It makes me look so dewy and glowy and natural. I would recommend this product for people with normal to dry skin as it is definitely not a product for oily people. I would also steer clear of this if you suffer with acne or breakouts. I also use this product as a highlighter over the top of my foundation. For the price it is a really good multi functional product.

on 10/9/2014 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I wish this stuff wasn't so expensive because my skin LOVES it and it looks phenomenal. I was an avid user of Becca SSP for years but I really don't care for how it feels on the skin - very slimy and heavy when you use it all over under foundation. So I use this under my base and then add the SSP on top for highlight if I want to be blingier. It's veerrrrry subtle, much more so than the Becca, which is absolutely perfect for daytime. It makes my skin soft and moisturized, too. For nighttime it makes photos look nice when worn under base but I don't necessarily look "glowy" after using it as a traditional highlighter unless the sun is hitting me...hence the SSP along cheekbones and cupid's bow.

The downside is the size of the pot it comes in. You seriously get the tiniest amount of product and when you're slathering it all over your face like I am, that's kind of a bummer.

on 5/21/2014 7:03:00 PM

Despite the high price, this is totally worth it! You can mix some in your foundation or moisturiser to make your skin look young and healthy, but i use it as a highlighter to highlight my cheekbones, nose, upper lip, inner corner and my eyebrows! I totally love it and everyone needs one!!

on 5/2/2014 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have spent ages trying to find a suitable highlighter. There are limited brands available where I live and highlighter products are usually too expensive for what they are, are sparkly, too gold or just wrong for my skintone... And most are powders and I have extremely dry skin and try to avoid powder products for base makeup when possible as I have found some highlighters to just accentuate dryness. But I really love this. I know people get fussed about tub packaging but I've never really cared and just use a cosmetic spatula. As already detailed, the shade is pinky gold but don't worry it isn't loaded with color by any means and it blends out like a dream. Rather than sparkly or shimmery, it is luminous (Yay!) and it adds radiance without looking oily or anything like that. You only need a small amount and I love that it has moisturizing ingredients like jojoba oil so I don't have to worry about it uncovering flakiness. I also find that it pretty much lasts on me all day, although I do use the lightest dusting of loose powder to set everything. It works beautifully as a highlighter without actually looking like you have applied one. My partner even commented that I looked lovely. I can't comment on how this would look on oily skin and I haven't tried using this to brighten under eye circles or anything like that. I apply this above my eyebrows, on my cheekbones, nose bridge and tip of nose. So lovely.

on 4/16/2014 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I love the colour of this product. Like others have said although it looks white and cool toned in the jar, it actually comes out as a pinky gold which is very flattering to my skintone. It is not sparkly or too shimmery but a nice glow. The consistency is also lovely, it feels luxurious and is packed with skin softening ingredients not the usual chemical junk! I use this predominantly as a highlighter- a little goes a long way. This jar would be better half the size (and price!) and it would be more transportable. TBH I was skeptical that lush could do great cosmetics but this is a winner!

on 1/15/2014 1:57:00 PM

I'm not much of a makeup person but I really love this stuff and it's one of the only makeup items I use regularly. I find it has the right amount of shimmer in it to make my face glow but I don't feel like a sparkly mess. It's subtle enough to wear daily but also can be "played up". I find it helps to highlight my face and just to make me look more put together without having to put on any kind of coverup or whatever.

The price is a little much but I do love Lush and their products so I sucked it up and purchased this product anyway. Plus the entire brand is cruelty free and mostly vegan so I love to support them when I can. The one annoying aspect of this product is the packaging. It's unsanitary no doubt and it's a pain trying to get it out once it's reached the end. I will still buy it again for sure because I really love this stuff and find it fun to play around with.

Top Rated LUSH Products