Avon Clinical Pro Line Eraser AF33

WATER/EAU GLYCERIN ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE OCTYLDODECANOL DIMETHICONE BUTYLENE GLYCOL POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE TRISILOXANE HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER ISOHEXADECANE ACETYL TYROSINAMIDE DIMETHICONOL PEG-100 STEARATE LAURETH-4 POLYSORBATE 60 POLYSORBATE 20 ASCORBIC ACID BHT SODIUM HYDROXIDE DISODIUM EDTA RETINOL PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN

on 12/6/2012 1:33:00 PM

I am almost 48 with combination skin. I used this along with Avon Anew Clinical Resurfacing Expert Smoothing Fluid since mid October. I can safely say the result is fantastic. My skin was looking dull even though I have a 30% salicylic acid peel every 2 months. The lines continue to pile on over the past year, it was depressing. After 45 days into this new AVON regime, my skin has 90% less lines and look absolutely radiant. I was using a hydroquinone cream from Exuviance since early September, but it has little improvement. But with these 2 AVON products added, the dark spot is virtually GONE. This dark spot has been with me for a decade, caused by a huge zit. I cannot believe it is gone now. I am not sure which AVON product that helps with the spot.

NOTE: I do use Clarisonic OPAL to massage in all my skin product in. I do this twice daily right after cleaning my face. I also use the Clarisonic Plus for cleansing.

on 10/24/2012 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was very sceptical because I've tried Avon skin care products before and didn't like them or see any good changes in my skin but this product is just short of a miracle, my skin looks thicker and my lines are less deep since starting it two weeks ago.
I've used Retin A for about 20 years and also use use Paula's Choice and Olay as my regular skin care but other than the Retin A I have never had such good results than with this. I will definitely keep using it.

Popular Face Skincare Products