September 22, 2014 | 1026 users online

Moisturizers - Eminence Organic Skin Care - Stone Crop Whip Moisturizer

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by katejh

This product was incredibly expensive. I was initially excited to try it because it is organic and contains natural ingredients. Unfortunately this broke me out into a terrible allergic reaction followed by the skin on my whole face getting dry and flaking off and then almost a month of breakouts. I was really disappointed. I wanted to like it, but unfortunately my skin did not.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

There is nothing extraordinary about this moisturizer, except maybe the price tag. It's 100% organic so it smells nice (like fruit loops). Since it is made of all natural ingrediants you have to use it fairly quickly otherwise it spoils. This can be problematic because the moisturizer is super thick, so it takes quite a long time before you use any. Although I have tried applying a thin layer, a medium, layer and a heavy layer I do not feel my face is more hydrated or moisturized. That is the sole purpose of this product, and it doesn't measure up. I still rated it a 3 because it does not agitate my skin or cause break outs.
I do not burn easily, but my friend who swears by this claims it is a great remedy for sun burnt skin.