December 22, 2014 | 927 users online

Moisturizers - Eminence Organic Skin Care - Stone Crop Whip Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Dance41886

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this moisturizer!! I found a great website that allows you to buy $2.50 samples at a time to save $$$. This face moisturizer is AMAZING, it hydrates and protects and really moisturizes your skin without any greasiness! It sinks it so fast and quick you almost forget you applied it until you move your face and realize that it is in fact hydrated and plump! I have very dry skin and this is a savior to put in my naso-labial and nose crevices (I also have allergies so I blow my nose constantly, no matter the season). It is so hydrating but sinks in so quickly, it has never broken me out but has also prevented that dreaded winter skin chap/skin flaking some of dry skin folks get. It's amazing, I'm on my 5th sample and keep replenishing my stock!

And the fact that it's all natural is a numerous plus!!! I love when I can find effective products and I can pronounce all the ingredients!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by katejh

This product was incredibly expensive. I was initially excited to try it because it is organic and contains natural ingredients. Unfortunately this broke me out into a terrible allergic reaction followed by the skin on my whole face getting dry and flaking off and then almost a month of breakouts. I was really disappointed. I wanted to like it, but unfortunately my skin did not.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

There is nothing extraordinary about this moisturizer, except maybe the price tag. It's 100% organic so it smells nice (like fruit loops). Since it is made of all natural ingrediants you have to use it fairly quickly otherwise it spoils. This can be problematic because the moisturizer is super thick, so it takes quite a long time before you use any. Although I have tried applying a thin layer, a medium, layer and a heavy layer I do not feel my face is more hydrated or moisturized. That is the sole purpose of this product, and it doesn't measure up. I still rated it a 3 because it does not agitate my skin or cause break outs.
I do not burn easily, but my friend who swears by this claims it is a great remedy for sun burnt skin.