Physicians Formula Glow & Mood Boosting 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush

2.0

on 2/25/2015 11:46:00 PM

Urgh. Saw this on Maskcara's blog as a good contour:blush for pale skin...it has NO pigment. How can anyone use this! I've even tried rubbing the product with my fingers and nothing. No color payoff. Waste of $12.99.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I bought Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Bronzer & Blush in the shade 7553 Bronze/Rose ($14; also available in 7552 Bronze/Natural). It is part of the Physicians Formula Happy Booster Collection & infused with plant extracts that stimulate the feeling of happiness. The idea of that definitely made me skeptical, but I was interested enough to try a Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Lipstick & this product. Long story short: I didn't experience the mood boosting effect, & I wasn't surprised.

This is a combination bronzer & blush; three parts of the compact are bronzer & a fourth part is the three coordinated blush shades. They're heart-shaped & graduate from a baby pink to rose to a deep berry. All of them are nicely pigmented & true to color. The bronzer itself is sheer & I can hardly see it on my skin since they're the same color. All that I can see is the glitter since it is gold. I made this work by wearing it as a shimmery allover face powder & layer the blushing shades.

Physicians Formula is one of my favorite drugstore brands & this is a high-quality hypoallergenic cosmetic, but I won't repurchase it due to its lack of shade selection. There are two, & they are not options for anyone with dark or black skin.

on 11/14/2014 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I cant with this. I won it on their fb page. Just doesnt show up. Im nc 45 which isnt super dark, im brown and expected to use to warm w face but i just gave it to a friend

on 4/1/2013 1:47:00 AM

So I'm trying to learn contour and bought this product on clearance. What a waste of money! I'm an NC30/medium plus which doesn't make me super dark skinned or light skinned But This barely showed up on me!
i Also had to scrape off the top layer of the powder to get any product.
Such a disappointment! Never buying any bronzers from physicians formula again!

on 11/8/2012 4:42:00 PM

This is a nice bronzer, but it runs darker than I expected it would from looking at it. I'd definitely go with the lightest bronze if I purchased again.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This has like no pigment I had to shave odd the top off to get any pigment.If you use a brush either on the blush or bronzer there is like no pigment.If you use a powder puff you get more pigment but it isn't practical.The bronzer you would have to be dead to have it shows up i'm super pale and it jut looks like a slight sheen.Now I know why it was on clearence for $5.

Both side suck stay away not worth the work it takes to get color as what color there is ,is sheer.

Popular Bronzers