December 18, 2014 | 827 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Glow and Mood Boosting 2 in 1 bronzer & blush in Bronze/Rose

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2014 2:52:00 AM More reviews by dropdeadlovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I cant with this. I won it on their fb page. Just doesnt show up. Im nc 45 which isnt super dark, im brown and expected to use to warm w face but i just gave it to a friend

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

So I'm trying to learn contour and bought this product on clearance. What a waste of money! I'm an NC30/medium plus which doesn't make me super dark skinned or light skinned But This barely showed up on me!
i Also had to scrape off the top layer of the powder to get any product.
Such a disappointment! Never buying any bronzers from physicians formula again!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by michaelannek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a nice bronzer, but it runs darker than I expected it would from looking at it. I'd definitely go with the lightest bronze if I purchased again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This has like no pigment I had to shave odd the top off to get any pigment.If you use a brush either on the blush or bronzer there is like no pigment.If you use a powder puff you get more pigment but it isn't practical.The bronzer you would have to be dead to have it shows up i'm super pale and it jut looks like a slight sheen.Now I know why it was on clearence for $5.

Both side suck stay away not worth the work it takes to get color as what color there is ,is sheer.