Wet 'n' Wild Lip liner duo in nearly nude 121

4.8

on 5/27/2014 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Great color!! This is a great combo coz they match each other. Great for carrying in my purse, I bought a couple of back ups, & this is similar to the Brandywine666 & Brandywine duo as well. It's not too dark nor too red, it has some brown to it, but I could see this flattering a great variety of skin tones. 5 lippies!!! I am a huge WnW fan... :) got mine at kmart.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I picked this up on a total whim for the liner and the lipstick a gem! A lovely subtle, shimmery rose-sand. I haven't worn it as part of an all day face, so I don't know about staying power. But the texture is smooth, feels moisturizing and very wearable. It's not very pigmented, but not really a MLBB shade either because of the shimmer. More like a barely-there shade (the name Nearly Nude fits quite well).

I'm leaving off one lippie because the liner has a bit too much slip to create a nice even border. It's also the same sheer color as the lipstick, when I like a solid matte pigment (think Rimmel's Addiction or Revlon Colorstay in Nude). The liner also breaks off VERY easily, so don't use much pressure. Otherwise another great drugstore find!

on 2/23/2014 7:19:00 PM

I have this in three colors, the peach which I've given a separate review on, Hanky Pinky which is very nice but along with the Peach I find it needs to be applied very sparingly, just patted on and gives a lovely subtle stain. The nude I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. This color is just beautiful. When I first opened it I was shocked to find it looked more gold than nude but applied it is a lovely warm nude with very subtle gold undertones and is very flattering. The liner is smooth and again looks very gold until it's applied. This is my favorite of the three and with this one I find I can apply as a regular lippie, rather than the patting which I need to do with the other two colors. A steal for the $4.00 it cost me.

on 10/23/2012 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I am not a fan of Wet'n Wild products for the most part. I have bought a few of their cosmetics but never been impressed. I stumbled accidentally on this lip duo because I was having a difficult time finding a sort of light brownish lip pencil. This comes with a thin liner at one end and a sort of thin lipstick size at the other end. It's a gorgeous, slightly shimmered light brown, sort of bordering on gold. I normally tint my lips with stain and then put lip liner on top of it and like it to lighten the stain. This works beautifully for that purpose. It is self sharpening so that is a bonus. The main negative point about this product is the pencil itself is cheap and breaks easily as in all of a sudden the caps for the pencils will not stay on, which is just cheap packaging and something Wet N Wild should think about getting better quality. I have bought this pencil 3 times and stash one at work, in my car, in my purse, etc. Other than the lid problem it's a really good, reasonably priced lip pencil.

Popular Lip Liners