September 17, 2014 | 1295 users online

Blush - Jordana - Blush- Sandalwood

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 3:53:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

On my NC30 skin, this blush makes me look as if I'm naturally flushing! It's a beautiful pale peach-pink, a basic colour for an everyday blush. Adore it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

I have always seen this brand in cheap stores and dismissed it as being cheap and nasty but I was wrong these blushes are beautiful and this sandalwood shade is pigmented, velvety and long lasting. this shade is like a pale peach rose and is the perfect non-orangey peach pink for pale skintones. A little too cool on me but still a gorgeous formula nonetheless. Give this a try you if you are fair and find it hard to find wearable blushes - you will be pleased.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This is a neutral pink shade that looks nothing special in the pan but on the cheeks it gives them a natural flush mixed with sun kissed glow something i need since that area of my face is normally without color.The pay off on these is great

There is a tiny bit of sparkle in the pan but on the face it does't show up on the skin as far as I can see.It doesn't stay on the skin all day but for the price i would gladly reaplly

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue-eyed NW10 (NW20 in the summers when tanning from a bottle).

Color: This color is a cool-toned neutral nude. Reminds me of the shade of Tarte's Exposed, but slightly lighter. Very buildable, an NW10-15 could use as a cool-toned sculpting powder. Does not show up well on NW20+ skin. Also, Jordana's blush in Tawny Beige is almost the exact same blush, just slightly more coral.

Formula: The formula is a little chalky, but it goes on pretty even and blends well. Not as pigmented as more expensive blushes. Took off a lippie for this.

Longevity: It does fade after a couple hours, so you will need to touch up mid-day and evening to have it last 18 hours. Took off a lippie for this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by auburngal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Where has this stuff been all my life? Jordana is not in my local drugstores, but while researching blush colors I saw it mentioned. On the website, there are so many colors, almost as many as Lancome has. I chose Sandalwood and Tawny Beige (to be reviewed separately). I paid $2.49 each from the website. Even with shipping, I paid much less than I would have for a blush at my local CVS on sale.
On to the blush: Sandalwood is a nice peachy color, not too orange or brown on my NW15 complexion. I had read that it might not last all day-- not my experience at all. It lasted even through my lunchtime yoga class (I applied it with a contour brush over my Mac Studio Fix). I would wear this color as an everyday neutral, especially in summertime, when I tend to wear peaches and corals on lips.
Summary: Excellent quality blush, even at full price ($2.49). Not taking off a lippie, even though I'd prefer that it came in a compact with mirror; maybe the packing helps keep the price down.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by belle169

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although this blush looks a little boring in the pan, it is beautiful when applied. I love it, and it's pretty much my everyday blush. It's neutral enough to go with everything, but not muddy/too pink like some colours. When I first purchased it I thought it was a matte colour, but it actually does have the tiniest amount of shimmer: not glitter, just a (very very tiny) sheen in the right light. I really love that, as I don't like wearing super glittery things on my cheeks, but matte can sometimes look too flat/obvious.
Super pigmented - I barely tap my brush in the product to get enough, and it blends out very well.
Lasting power: so it doesn't last all day, but I don't really care. I sometimes reapply a tiny bit halfway through the afternoon, but usually it's only faded a bit and I'm fine with that.
Price: Incredible. Love this blush!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had bought 3 of this, and still love it!!!
my fave blush!
so neutral, it goes with everything u have.
EXCELENT for warmer tones.
For reference im NC25 ish, a little moe darker perhaps (sun is brighter and im "taned") and its perfect for me. Totally recomended.
Plus, is sooo cheap, try more shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by cosec00

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This looks weird in the pan but it is very nice on the skin. Its not pink or brown--for my skin tone it looks like the most natural flush. I wear this almost daily when I want to look natural but better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2012 5:15:00 AM More reviews by jaylyn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Sandalwood is a very light peachy pink, it reminds me of a lighter version of Mac Melba. It has no shimmer and is extremely finely milled. I have no problems like others about staying power, all of the Jordana blushes last well on my skin. For 2 bucks you can't go wrong with this blush

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by FlowerLily04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this line of blushes. They are $1.29 at my local supermarket and I own all of the colors available to me. Highly pigmented and actually show up on my skin (NW35). Will purchase again.

This particular color is light so I use it as a base for other blushes and it does the job perfectly. Unlike cream bases that can feel heavy, a swipe of this under another blush really helps in the longevity of my blush. Love it and will purchase it again.