October 23, 2014 | 1368 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Feelin Blue eyeshadow set

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by zrmeda

Really pretty turqoise colors , didn't experience much fallout, just wish it had more blue shades. Otherwise, very good quality for $6.00.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by GlitterLambs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hard Candy "feelin' blue?" Eyeshadow set of 10 #527. Top Ten Eyeshadow Collection.

I love this stuff. I picked this up at Walmart and I can't say enough good things about this. The shimmer and pigment are stunning and absolutely gorgeous. I paid $6.00 for this eyeshadow collection.

I used a primer and lotion on my face. And then I added my foundation and applied this eyeshadow like I would any other eyeshadow I would use.

No problems with applying.
No fallout.
Stayed put all day.
Blended smoothly and perfectly.
I will definitely buy again.
Love this palette.

I also bought the other Hard Candy Eyeshadow palette's and I was very pleased with the other's as well. I have light colored skin and the colors looked amazing on my skin. Very satisfied with this product.

Awesome product! Good Quality! A+

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Unlike the comments below me I had a great experience with this palette and love these shadows!! When eyeing it at the store, the first thing I thought of was my mothers makeup in the 70's, blues. Im a sucker for a good deal and paid 6 bucks for the a palette and love trying new colors that I haven't explored much with. This palette comes with 10 shadows. Several different shades of blue (light and dark) and lavender, 1 white shade and 2 shades of greys. All of the colors are pigmented. I absolutely love these colors and they work so well together with many different looks and are very wearable and gorgeous!! I was able to wash this off my face easily using just facial soap and water no problems. For 6 bucks, you get a ton of product and each shade in the palette can easily be worked with. I LOVE IT!!! THUMBS UP!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by ForeverYoung365

Yesterday I went to my local walmart and I went into the makeup section and bought one of the new pallets from Hard Candy called Top ten eye shadow palletes in the color Feelin Blue. I brought it home and opened it and tried it right away, the first thing that I noticed was that it was very powdery, some colors more then otheres. It was also very hard to blend. Thats just the start, I put the shadow on my lids and used some to line my eyes. I left it on for most of the day and before going to bed I took my makeup remover and tried to wipe it off and it was not comeing off, I sat there for a very long time scrubing really hard which caused my eyes to start burning. I woke up this morning and the skin around my eyes is stained blue!! I tried to scrub again and it still isnt coming off! I’m very dissapointed with the quaility and the fact that it stained, Ive heard so many good things about Hard Candy and when I was buying it I was so excited to try the brand considering Ive never tried any of the products before, Im also now very embarrased to go out in public due to the fact that my skin is blue!!!! it looks awful.I dont suggest buying the Feelin Blue pallete, like I said this is my first time buying any products from this brand, so maybe their other palletes and shadows are better quaility im not really sure but If you've had good expeiriences with their other products then go ahead and buy more! despite the fact that I ended up with a pallete that was not good quality it is a good brand!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by aliengirrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

If I could give this a 0 I would. The only positive thing about this palette is the pretty colors and cute case and some colors have good pigmentation. I'll start the negative with this, they are grainy, dusty, sandy and just ew in texture. They don't blend well at all, you really have to work on it so not good for beginners. When I first got this I hadn't used it for a week and decided to do my friends make up with blues.. well bad idea, there was A LOT of fallout and when the darker colors do fall out have fun trying to get them off, it had taken us almost 15 minutes trying to get the stuff off her face with makeup remover, soap and coconut oil (what?). The next morning she let me know that she couldn't get the eye shadow off... an eyeshadow stain how appealing? (she did end up getting it off thank god!) I hate throwing things away but I won't be keeping it and definitely not going to give it away and let someone else get stained eyelids! I've tried A LOT of not so good eyeshadow (and products) but this is hands down THE worst. Don't buy this you have been warned!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is new and I saw several color combinations at Walmart before they were completely sold out-they had brown pallette, pink, purple and blue. I got the blue because it looked gorgeous and the price was great, just over $6. There are 10 eyeshadows, all very frosty/with LOT of shimmer. Shades include: white, light grey, darker grey, light blue, slightly darker grey-blue, light teal, vivid jewel tone teal, deep medium blue, vivid periwinkle blue and very dark navy. I always wear e/s over a primer and pigmentation was good, but the texture seemed to be rather grainy. It blended well enough(although had a lot of fallout) but what I have noticed that even on my eyes, it looked like there are tiny grains of e/s. I have tried to blend it further but no cigar. However, you could only see it if you looked very closely. I kind of shrugged my shoulders and went out to have lunch with a friend. 3 hours later I looked in the mirror to check my makeup and what do I see-tiny grains of shadow have migrated under my eyes and even to my waterline(where I didn't even apply it). WTH?! I wiped it off only to have it recur several hours later. So basically, you will have this shadow falling on your cheecks all day long. Oh, and if that wasn't bad enough, when I finally got home that night, my eye makeup looked all smeared. I haven't touched my eyes, I don't have oily eyelids and I have used a primer(I usually use Paint Pot and it works really well). This have never happened to me before with ANY eyeshadows I have EVER tried. This product looks pretty but quality is total crap. I would give it a zero rating if I could