December 27, 2014 | 1904 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by BumbleBees77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this mascara. I use it as a base for more dramatic looks and alone on days I want to go more natural. It darkens and adds length and thickness to my lashes without clumping or flaking later in the day. Will definitely purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2014 7:31:00 PM More reviews by BelleandSebby

So, uh, this is the famed Clump Clusher? Just seems like a basic mascara to me... nothing extraordinary, but good to pick up if you're running low on mascara and you conveniently find it in the drugstore. I don't see any real lift or volume with this. Not enthralled, but ok!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by MisstinaaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

New HG mascara. Gives my lashes volume and does not clump them up....I used to use maybelline define-a-lash, but that gave me too many clumps. So did the Loreal voluminous. This will replace them both. Not many coats are needed...about 4 for each eye

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by 4Everlasting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my go-to mascara's that I always make sure to have in my beauty bag. This mascara is my favorite from all the CG mascara's. It truly stops lashes from clumping together. It holds a curl nicely. And it lasts for a good portion of the day. This isn't the only mascara I use, but it's definitely one of my favorites!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by clairedelalune

I bought this mascara because of the great reviews and low price. This mascara certainly does what the package says and crushes all clumps. It also lengthens my lashes and goes on smoothly. My main disappointment with this product is a complete lack of volume on my thin lashes and double or triple coats do not improve them at all. This mascara isn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have bought at least 3-4 of this mascara. It is my current favorite for just basic mascara. I love having no clumps through. I use this mascara as a base when I am going out and want to have a more dramatic eye lash look, for that use Two Face Mascara better than sex. But for average ordinary days Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher is my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by highpitched

I love this mascara it separates my lashes and gives me tons of volume. my eyelashes are already pretty long so I look for volume mascaras and this does the trick with 2 coats and hold my curl. LOVE!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by merullo23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just love this. Recently tossed basically all of my mascara for fears of bacterial issues (you're only supposed to keep them 6 months) and I'm so glad I found this new gem. It's separating and good for length. Gives some volume but not very much- but that's not my biggest priority either. I've used it twice now and no flaking! Though it did smudge when I cried which usually doesn't happen even with non waterproof for me.

EDIT: Noticing today: THIS MAKES MY EYELASHES SO LONG THEY TOUCH ABOVE MY EYES. EEK! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by danadxo

Can't even put into words how much I love this mascara! I hate clumpy thick lashes and this mascara does not do that, just like the name says. Being a covergirl hater I was skeptical, but this mascara perfectly separates and coats the lashes and lengthens them as well! I use it as a base for the maybelline volum' express the mega plush and together they give beautiful darkened flirty lashes. Recomend!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by sara578

I bought two tubes of this stuff and still hate it. It didn't separate, and made my lashes stick together. It also made my eyelashes very droopy which has never happened before. I don't curl my lashes because they don't need it, and they are naturally perky but this made them stick strait out!