Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium, Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Caranuba Wax, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Iron Oxides May Contain: Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide

on 2/28/2015 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have straight asian lashes and they arent too hard to work with if I have the right mascara. DON'T buy this mascara if youre looking for volume and a held curl because this does not do anything but avoid clumps. I starting to put on one coat and my lashes started to droop before I had even finished, within minutes they were back to their original form :/

on 2/26/2015 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

The mascara's pretty basic. Doesn't really add volume or length and can tend to wear off towards the end of the day. I'd suggest it if you want a REALLY natural look but if you are looking for something a little more, I wouldn't really suggest this. The brush is really good though to comb through lashes and separate them

on 2/24/2015 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best drugstore mascara. I have repurchases Atleast 3 times. Color is dark, it coats great and seperate a lashes for a really nice look

on 2/22/2015 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have repurchased this mascara maybe 5 times now. I LOVE it! If you're looking for clump free or natural lashes than pick this up! It does enough volume and length for me. If you don't like the natural look but want clump free lashes then pair this and your favorite mascara together. I pair this with the yellow covergirl length mascara.

on 2/21/2015 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Pros: the mascara looks very natural and is ideal for anyone trying to look like they have no make up on. It doesn't clump at all and for me it doesn't smudge. It also can keep a curl. It lengthens a little bit and make the lashes separated and black. I love the wand because it's not too big but is a decent size and shape. Cons: it doesn't volumise at all but I don't think that's the point of the mascara. It doesn't last all day like I would want it to. Overall I would buy it again if I needed a mascara that looks very natural and if it was on sale.

My other go-to mascara, i actually have this one in a brown tint which you would think would be too light as i like dark black lashes. But this actually gives a great natural full look, most people think it's my own lashes with no product on them when i use this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

MY FAV COVERGIRL. The color is 10x better than most, if not all of the mascaras I've ever tried (drugstore or costly)! The brown is stunning, it really accents your curve of the lashes. The black is dashing, it's dark, yet NOT overbearing! It stays on all day. It's packaging is practical. It's brush is stunning! A MUST BUY FOR ALL LOVERS OF A RELIABLE mascara!!

on 2/16/2015 12:27:00 AM

My favourite drug store mascara! Literally does not clump. I love mascaras with plastic wands like this as I find it defines the lashes more than the brush bristles. Lengthens my lashes amazingly. Is easy to remove with minimal make up remover.

on 2/12/2015 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is probably one of my favourite mascaras! First off, the packaging is cute but it volumizes and lengthens my lashes beautifully. It makes them thick and long but still soft and seperated. I got it in very black and not waterproof. This mascara doesn't flake on me and I like that it's easy to remove and doesn't stain around my eyes. It does take a few coats to get my lashes as dramatic as I want but they look good all day so it's worth it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have mixed feelings about this mascara. The packaging is cute, but its very awkward for me to fit in my makeup bag (I have to do makeup on the go quite often!). The formula is nice - a little on the drier side but still flexible. I bought it in black, which is a super dark charcoal. Some people have complained about that, but I like it. If you want a true black, get the very black. After 2 weeks I feel like the mascara is already drying up a little. I've noticed a flake here and there. Overall, it's pretty good, but at the rate its lasting, I don't find it super cost-effective.

Most importantly, this stuff really doesn't clump! It separates better than anything I've tried, even They're Real. So, if you're buying because of the name, go for it!