Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium, Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Caranuba Wax, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Iron Oxides May Contain: Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide

on 5/14/2015 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

There have been several mascaras over the years with this type of brush and formula, but this one is in a Lash Blast tube so it's more exciting I suppose. I find this type of brush painful and always manage to poke myself hard in the eye every day I use it. I don't have very long nor curly eyelashes, so while this does create clean lashes it does not give me much volume nor curl. It isn't billed for that, so I am only down voting it because the wand is so darn painful! This may be due to the fact I wear glasses and cannot see perfectly when I apply mascara. I also get a good bit of smudging on my eyelid during application that messes up my eyeliner. I would not repurchase.

on 5/6/2015 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This product does exactly as it says it will, it destroys clumps. I use this when I'm layering mascara and they're clumped together. This stuff fixes that immediately.

on 4/14/2015 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've really enjoyed this mascara from CoverGirl. I tried to convert myself to Maybelline but their formulas irritated my eyes - I have very sensitive yes. My eyelashes are thin and have no volume. This doesn't add a lot of volume but I like it because it doesn't clump and it makes them look natural. I think this mascara is great like other people said for a natural/clean look. If I'm at work or something I don't want to have noticeable, black mascara on because it can be distracting in my opinion. CoverGirl's mascaras have never irritated my eyes and they're great for a natural look. I like it better than the original orange tube because this wand to me is thinner and great for my thin eyelashes.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Very good for a "natural" eyelash look - for some pigmentation, a little elongation, and separation. If you like dramatic, "going to a nightclub" kinda lashes - don't buy this product. I think it was meant to just look professional and clean.

on 3/30/2015 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i use this on my bottom lashes and it gives a perfect amount of darkness so that i don't look like a sad clown. i don't personally think it lengthens or volumizes that much, it seems to just define each lash and make it dark. but it's a really nice effect, i think. works really well if you swipe it over a wet clumpier mascara, it separates the lashes. i really like it!

on 3/21/2015 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I forgot how good this is. Since I replace my mascara so often, and new mascaras come on the market every day, I'm not very loyal, so I keep forgetting the ones I've liked. Clump Crusher is really good. The lash separation and resistance to clumping are as advertised, meaning excellent. It's a pleasure to use. I am not crazy about the croissant-shaped brush, I agree with other reviewers it can feel a little harsh, but I do get a pretty decent lift from it. However, in my experimenting, I've tried some other CG mascaras and I have to say I prefer the Professional (blue tube) with its standard nylon brush. One thing Clump Crusher does have is that it is offered in BROWN--not black/brown, or brownish black, but true brown. Brown may not be dramatic, but it really makes my not-huge eyes look bigger. I have a feeling that CG will be getting rid of the brown color, as it isn't an option with their newest mascaras. Listen, drugstore brands--you keep raising the prices, please keep the color options, and possibly add more--navy, plum, charcoal, you get the idea.

on 3/14/2015 10:22:00 AM

This has it's pluses and minuses, but more minuses for me. On the one hand, it really does live up to it's claim of not clumping. It really combs through my lashes well and leaves them defined and clump-free. But it doesn't do a whole lot for my lashes. It leaves a very natural look, just some definition and some color. No thickening, no lengthening. Good for a day when you are wearing no makeup or light makeup and just want to add a bit of color to your lashes. It does smudge on me. I have very oily lids, and I do find I end up looking a bit panda-ish. I don't hate this mascara, but I don't love it. I would not buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Really don't like this mascara. i bought it and can't even use it. for one, the wand HURTS. it's so hard and thick it hurts when i'm applying it! and the formula isn't soft enough. the wand doesn't grab enough product and you end up having spidey leg eyelashes instead of soft and lush ones

on 3/13/2015 1:22:00 PM

Its really good. I got recommended by my friend to use it. Its my favourite so far.

This came out right around when I was first getting into makeup, and for a while it was my absolute favourite. It's around $7, and comes in a bright green tube (which I think is cute, but I guess it would depend on how much you like green). The brush is curved, with rubber bristles and a drier formula. I think it is easy to use and is very good at combing through your lashes. It certainly lives up to its claim and does not get clumpy at all.
The word that I think describes this product best is adequate. My lashes never look bad at all when I wear this. They're nice and black, they're defined and have a moderate amount of length and volume. I have a natural curl, but it doesn't weigh my lashes down. No flaking. It's what you would expect from a basic mascara, kind of what I expected Maybelline Great Lash would be like before I tried it. Good if you want a simple, more natural eye look. I would say an everyday look, but I like to have big, bold lashes all the time, so I just wear this once in a while now.
I've repurchased this a couple of times before, but I would probably only buy it again if it was on sale very cheap, because, like I said, I don't really wear it anymore.

Popular Mascaras