July 29, 2014 | 1134 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Mikkimouse12345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Average , good at first but eventually clumps like every other mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by GinaBina45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked the formula and the no clumps but the brush wasn't useful for me.. It hurt my eyes where my lashes meet my lid and because of that, I couldn't wait until I was finished with the tube so I could throw it out (I don't like wasting beauty products if I can help it). I also felt like my lashes weren't as fully coated compared to other mascaras.
If you don't think the type of brush will irritate you then by all means try this mascara out!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by buddhaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice mascara. That being said, it does have some downsides. It makes my lashes look amazing, full, and lengthy, but it smears all over my eyelids. This could be something I'm doing wrong, but no matter what technique I try I still notice a thin (but noticeable) line right above my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by cblazer973

I've always been more of a Maybelline mascara person, but I'm always trying new mascaras. Two months ago, my local CVS was running a buy one get one 50% off so I picked up my usual Lash Blast Fusion, and then grabbed this one as well. I like the scooped brush which really helps grab all the lashes and coat them evenly. I have no preference really for plastic wands over bristle wands or vice versa. I like them both because I think they achieve a good look regardless. I like big lashes and I usually use on any given day about 2-3 different types/brands of mascara. I like this one because the little "bristles" grab each lash and coat them without clumping them all up. The formula is pretty good and not too wet, it seems to be the standard cover girl formula. I like the bright green packaging too, it helps me go for it every time I'm applying mascara because I'm instantly draw to bright, fun packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 7:12:00 AM More reviews by MegB125

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by snowpixie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love, Love, Love it. Girls you should buy this its well priced it adds volume, you can get it in brown for a less dramatic affect or black to be really bold. I used to run into problems where it looked like i had 4 eyelashes or somer=thing or i would end up with big clumps on the base and tip of my lashes i somehow dont have that problem with this product it advertises what it does and i really love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by sydneysz

My lashes: short-medium length, straight, thin, easily weighed down by mascara.

Formula: the smell reminds me of leather. The formula isn't wet, and doesn't dry out quickly at all. It does become a bit harder to apply when it's drier, but it won't flake and it'll hold a curl much better. It hardly clumps, even after several coats.

Wand: the wand is nice and thin, curved, with pretty dense plastic bristles. I really like the wand for top and bottom lashes, as well as reaching the corners of the eyes.

Length: it lengthens well, pushing my lashes into the "long" category :)

Volume: it adds a little volume.

Curl: it's useless at holding the curl the first few applications, but as the formula dries it improves. Note that my lashes are AWFUL at holding curls with mascara on, and this is the second best mascara I've tried (second to THEFACESHOP 2x Long Lash). Waterproof mascaras are better at holding curls, but I don't like scrubbing at my lashes every night.

Wear: it lasts all day, and I have oily eyelids. On the bottom lashes it flakes sometimes, but it can be easily flicked away. It holds quite well, even on a rainy day.

Overall: This mascara creates a lovely, natural look to the eyes by adding length and darkening the lashes. It hardly clumps, hardly flakes, and removes easily with cleansers. The lashes don't gets crunchy and stiff at all, and the formula feels lightweight––my lashes are just so easily weighed down that the curl doesn't hold the first few times. I definitely recommend this mascara to achieve your-lashes-but-better!

Note: I noticed no difference between the original formula and the Extensions one. The Extensions has cooler packaging with the black lines on the rim.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by libbyfranc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG mascara!! ^_^ Best mascara I have ever used, highly recommended!

This mascara does give my lashes a bit of a curl, but looks even better if I've actually curled my lashes prior to application. It certainly lives up to its name- no clumps! (and no flakes, either!). It separates my lashes, and gives them a little volume (nothing crazy. 1 layer for a more natural look, and 2-3 layers for a more dramatic look). I wouldn't say it does anything for lengthening, but I already have longer eyelashes to begin with, so that's fine. The brush is great- nice little rubber bristles, and I like the curve. It does poke my lashline a bit when applying, but this is not annoying enough to stop me from using this product, lol. (and we all go through a little pain for beauty anyway :P). And oddly, I actually like the smell of this mascara, lol (some mascaras have kind of strong smell). I get a lot of compliments on this mascara, people are always asking me what I use, thinking it's something expensive. They're shocked when I tell them it's from the drugstore! :D

The only things I don't like about this mascara is the bulky tube (wish it was a bit slimmer), and the price (about $8 at Target. Wish it was a couple bucks cheaper, but $8 isn't bad). I used to use CG's Lash Blast Volume, which is also very good, but I think Clump Crusher is just a tad better :P (certainly a better brush than Lash Blast). In my opinon, CG makes the best drugstore mascaras (I've tried revlon, maybelline, and loreal, none of which I was a huge fan). Also, the tube lasts for quite some time for me before needing replacement (a couple months). Definitely going to keep going with this mascara! ^_^

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by rosesprite01

As soon as I applied this for the first time, my eyes started to water uncontrollably. They were also quite itchy as well. The worst thing about this mascara is that it does not do anything for my lashes. It basically clumps them together, which is exactly what it's not supposed to do. So overall, I hated this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by bettybrilliant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've gone through about 4 tubes of these and I keep coming back.

My favorite thing to use this for is separating my lashes after layering other mascaras. It's also great for swiping down on the opposite side of lashes for a more pigmented effect.

Layered alone, it gives me a great natural lash with build-able drama.
Layered over others, it separates and curls.

The only reason I gave it 4 lippies is that I've had some tubes that have dried out a little quickly.

Great product!