Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium, Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Caranuba Wax, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Iron Oxides May Contain: Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a mascara that I never really remember the greatness of - I've just always had it around! I've probably been through 4-5 tubes of it now, bought it when it first came out and have just kept using it. Now that I found my probably-going-to-be HG for my upper lashes, the Maybelline Lash Sensational, I've been using this on my bottom lashes, and I LOVE using it there. Smooth, thin, but long lower lashes. I also use this to comb out my top lashes if I'm having a more clumpy day than normal. Ultimately, I love this mascara because of it's thin rubber brush and because it doesn't smudge -- ever, anywhere you may use it. I also like layering this on the upper lashes with a more thickening mascara (think Maybelline Falsies or the Rocket), I just haven't done that much since finding the Lash Sensational. Overall I think this would be a great mascara for those who are just looking for a more simple/not va-voom lash look or something to put on their lower lashes. The wear time is great and the brush makes it very easy to apply. I will repurchase for using on my lower lashes. It has been half of the reason my lash routine has been so simple as of late.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Long time Loreal Voluminous user. Tried this after reading about it on a blog. Have finally switched to this after all those years of Lancome/Loreal. It truly doesn't clump and is wonderful for everyday wear. If you want more volume, use the Clump Crusher Volume first, then this. You can use one over the other and still have zero clumping. For more dramatic lashes, the two mascara method is the way to go. For an everyday look, either of these mascaras are terrific.

Smudged and raccoon eyes.

This is a pretty good mascara. I used to have it. I don't remember the want being curved. I think I'm gonna go buy one. I have seriously long lashes, so when I use a brush with a curve like this, it's ridiculous how long my lashes get. Nearly to my brows. I just bought one from hard candy that's amazing, like insane results, until it starts printing black on my eyelids an hour in. (smudges) and I don't remember this mascara ever smudging, and definitely does what it promises. No clumps.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This mascara really lengthens and curls my eyelashes but it doesn’t provide volume. When I wear it people always think I’m wearing false lashes. The brush gets every lash. If you’re not careful with application it can get clumpy. I’m not a fan of the chunky packaging design. I would not repurchase because I prefer loads of volume and that’s why I will stick to my L’Oréal voluminous mascara.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Nice natural mascara for everyday, school, or work. There were no clumps, and I could add more coats to build up length, curl, and volume.

This is my favourite mascara. It doesn't clump and adds length to your lashes. Would definitely re-purchase

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Glowing review here. This is One of my favorite mascaras. Does not clump whether you are wearing one coat or three. Worn alone it's more natural, glossy but lately I have been using this as a top coat over Colossial Chaotic and it combs through it beautifully to give my lashes that extra lift and separation. When Worn alone, Not super dramatic but perfect to quickly layer on a few coats before leaving for work as it's very very forgiving. Holds my curl all day, doesn't flake. I can't say enough good things about this product and it will always have a place in my makeup drawer. Wish they would sell this brush separately. It's that good!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

To start out with, I love this mascara. However, I have very few lashes, that are not full or curled, or long so I can't wear anything that clumps.... AT ALL. I have always had very good luck with the Cover Girl Lash Blast line so when a few different positive reviews of this came out on Youtube, I had to try it. This mascara truly does not clump. You can layer it all day and it just looks beautiful. This is not a mascara for someone who loves a dramatic look. This is not for volume or for length (although my lashes look longer after using it). This mascara is purely for giving definition while not clumping, which is lovely. I am currently on my third tube of this and I was able to pick it up at Walgreens for $9.99 US. As far as drugstore mascaras go, I feel like this one is a little pricier than some others, but for my particular lashes it is perfect. I will continue to purchase this mascara as long as Cover Girl carries it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best drugstore mascara I've found yet. If you're like me- you're looking for definition, length, and a bit of volume. That's exactly what this does~ I get perfect doll lashes with this everyday, builds very well if I need to reapply as well.

Popular Mascaras