The first time I used the GVP thermal protection spray, which I bought at Sally's, I thought it worked pretty well but I noticed my hair wasn't as shiny as usual. After 5 times of using this, my hair looked completely fried -- super dry, frizzy, ugly.
The only heat tool I use is my hair dryer, and I keep that on low heat, so I couldn't figure how I suddenly fried my hair with my dryer. Luckily, it wasn't really fried -- it just looked fried from this product. When I washed my hair and styled without it, my old hair was still there. This spray is now in the trash.