September 21, 2014 | 1169 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - Snow In Love

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Rlysrh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wasn't impressed by the scent of this candle. It reminds me a lot of an ambi-pur air freshener I had a while ago, and its a bit too unnatural and air-freshener-y for me. It reminds me a tiny bit of cranberries and men's deoderant. Having said that, it isn't unpleasant, it has a good throw, smelt pretty strongly, and my friends seemed to enjoy the smell more than I did.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2012 7:34:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

SNOW IN LOVE is one of Yankee Candles four new Christmas 2012 fragrances and is officially described as being "creamy, comforting woods and wintry powder freshness." I'd describe it as clean minty air, tart cherries and as having some fresher wood, probably pine, mixed in with a touch of patchouli and creamier sandalwood. I think of the fragrance as being a mix of Yankee's Cherries In The Snow and Sparkling Snow fragrances, so if you like those you'll be pleased with this too.

I love the fragrance as it manages to be a perfect balance between sweet and fresh, plus it's a bit festive, but yet it's not something I think of as being overly Christmassy; it is more of a everyday fragrance for autumn/winter, so you can use it now and on into the new year. As with all Yankee candles, the entirety of the wax is perfumed; I've used some candles where the fragrance burns up before the candle does, but that is not the case here. The fragrance lasts as long as the candle does and is strong enough to travel over the house. I even catch occasional wafts of the perfume whilst the candle is unlit.