October 20, 2014 | 1489 users online

Masks - Chanel - Hydramax+ Active, Active Moisture Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by pauvres

I had a facial with the Chanel specialist and she put this on me. I was in love - it has such a beautiful scent and the texture was amazing. My skin felt refreshed after she had taken it off and massaged it in. It's probably the fact that I'm not a specialist because its hard to achieve the same result as when I had my facial. Perhaps it is because my skin was fully prepped before she used it, but my skin never feels as good. That being said, I still love this. I find it to be more of a creamy gel mask that you could leave on all night because its texture is light, but still moisturises like crazy. It also gives my skin a nice radiance

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by girlraven

It's just okay, it smells good feels light on the face not too heavy or sticky, but would expect more from a high end brand. I won't be repurchasing

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by sweetsweetchristine

I tried it as there was a time I was extremely addicted to the Hydramax+ Active Serum. It is not too bad as a hydrating mask but the texture is quite thick that it is almost like a night cream. It is also quick sticky and even I wash my face afterwards I still feel a little bit oily on the skin. I used about half a jar and totally forgot about it for a year and wasn't dare to put it on my face so at the end I finished the rest on my elbow and my legs. I have to say, it was quite impressive on these two spots. My skin felt very soft and proper smooth! I guess it is actually quite moisturising.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by kitchiii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lovely face mask, lovely scent.
I do agree that I wasn't amazed by this product but it's definitely my favourite face mask, it's not too heavy or gloopy or thick, it's got a great texture and scent.
Very easy to wear and with a thin opening tube so you don't use too much of it.
It's easy to spread around your face and washes off easily unlike other masks where they go everywhere when you wash your face! (over the sink, in your hair etc!)

I would buy it again if I don't find anything else cheaper that's just as good!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2013 4:45:00 AM More reviews by OlgaGorgeous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not bad but for this price you would expect something better. Never buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 7:11:00 AM More reviews by cel1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this moisturising mask!
Chanel SA caught me at a moment of weakness after a gorgeous makeover. At that point, I would have bought anything she suggested!
This baby is pricey but i've been using it for about 3 months and there is still lots left.

I use this weekly (or every 2 weeks when i forget!) after cleansing, then a gentle scrub using Gommage Microperle Eclat then this mask. I apply all over the face and leave it for 10 minutes and then wipe off.

I find if my skin is quite dry, there is barely any to wipe off after 10 minutes. The SA did say that the more that is absorbed, the more your skin needs, but that could just be talk!

Anyway, tried it, love it, will purchase again.

Like all Chanel cosmetics, this product has a nice scent, feels and smells high end.