August 1, 2014 | 1758 users online

Shampoo - Hair One Cleansing Conditioners (All)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by SoulStar419

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is fantastic...if you desire to lose a ton of hair!
I've only used it 10 times and have been shedding hair with the bulb...so upset! I'm growing my hair out, finally in a bobbed style and now I feel I may have to have it cut shorter again until the hair grows back. Argh! I used the jojoba one for the record.
Wished I'd realized the hair loss a week ago, maybe I'd still have more hair! From what I've read, Wen does something similar too, so it isn't just because it's the knock-off.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by shugrl

I am new to Hair One - I have the Sweet Almond - have been using it for about three months and I am definitely liking it ALOT. It takes some getting used to but my hair is shinier and seems to be much healthier. It retains my color SO WELL. I was using L'oreal Sulfate Free shampoo and conditioner which I loved but what a difference the hair one makes with my color. My hair is naturally dark brown, almost black and is dyed to a very bright red. I'm able to wait almost two months before I have to dye my hair again since I've been using this cleansing conditioner and that is AMAZING! When I try to go back to the sulfate free shampoo and conditioner I watch my color go down the drain. It has a great scent but you do go thru alot of product. I have hair down to the middle of my back.. I recommend anyone w/ colored hair try this product. I will definitely continue using the hair one!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

In my hopes to find a "cheaper Wen" I tried Hair one. I have to say it does a great job of cleansing (just make sure you rinse well) but not as moisturizing as I'd like it to be. I still have to use a leaving conditioner and oil to my ends. It's ok, it's not Wen though

UPDATE: If at Sally's try the As I AM coconut cowash...I prefer it to Hair one. But does not beat out WEN.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by lksandrock

I use Hair One for curly hair and have type 2B/C hair depending on how my hair is cut. I love how it leaves my hair feeling clean, but not stripped of all of its luster. After switching from conventional shampoos/conditioners, I noticed that my hair was a lot wavier than I thought and I barely had to use any hair products to get frizz-free waves. What I especially loved was not having to wash my hair every single day, I could get away with washing my hair a couple of times per week.

After using the Hair One for about a year, I decided to try the no shampoo thing, and now my hair looks even better! I didn't even have that icky transition period where my scalp flipped out and over-produced oil. I am positive that it is because I used Hair One for so long before switching, my hair was used to not being constantly stripped of its natural oils. I use a half-dime sized amount of curl lotion in my collar bone length hair and my hair looks fabulous.

I will NEVER use regular shampoo again. I will still use Hair One when I travel, but never will I strip my hair and suffer through gross hair again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by sroberts89436

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Please see update.Licensed Cosmo here. I was using the salon graphix cleanser and I switched to Hair One a week ago. It leaves my hair softer,shiner and less tangled than salon graphix. With both cleansers I have noticed less hair in my comb. In fact after using Hair One for one week the last time I washed my hair there was one Hair in my comb and none in the drain! I do know that sulfate actually clogs pores and hair follicles even though it foams and clogged hair follicles can be the cause of hair loss if medical reasons are ruled out. I recommend Hair One and use it like the WEN commercials. It may take 3 washes before you love it but it works. Tip: if you have an oilier scalp and don't like washing with hair one everyday you can mix it with water in a spray bottle and mist to refresh on days you don't wash.:)
Update: After months of use and a horrible experience with WEN, it made my scalp hurt terribly after four days I had to take pain killers, I realize there is nothing better than gentle shampoo for your hair type. I use KMS add volume shampoo and conditioner and now have amazing hair with no problems. I have also noticed my son's hair looks and feels so much better with a gentle shampoo. I would only recommend a cleansing conditioner for curly girls on the days they do not shampoo. For other hair types I don't think they improve the hair. I have done months of research and trials on these conditioners. A good way to find out if a product if working for you is to take before and after pictures. Just make sure they are in the same lighting and you can see the results.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by redmagiq

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great product ~ I have been using it for over a year, and would never go back to regular shampoo. I have shoulder length hair that is red, curly, and very dry. I have spent tons of $$ over the years on conditioners, etc, to make my hair softer and more manageable. When I first tried this shampoo, I purposely avoided using any product in my hair so I could get a better idea of exactly what effect it would have on my hair. I could not get over how soft and manageable my hair felt!! I kept telling people to touch my hair - it felt so soft, and for the first time I could remember, I could actually run my fingers through it.
I love this product <3

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by missladyberries

I bought the Hair One Dry Scalp Cleansing Conditioner with tea tree oil. And can I just say....LOVE! This product does exactly what it says it does. I use it mid week for cowashing, mostly on my scalp to get rid of any residue from oils and dandruff on my scalp and use any excess on the length of my hair. Although, i did follow up with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner, I can say my hair did not feel stripped of moisture after using the Hair One. Would definitely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

One Hair Cleansing Conditioner is bascially Wen Cleansing Conditioner right down to the pump style bottle. The difference?

One Hair only costs $9.99 a bottle.
It's sold in sample sizes.
It's sold at Sally's, so you don't have to order it and pay S&H.

If you love Wen or just want a sulfate-free shampoo, this is the product to try.