LUSH Let the Good Times Roll

4.4

Maize Flour, Glycerine, Talc, Water (Aqua), Corn Oil, Polenta, Fair Trade Organic Cinnamon Powder, Perfume, Gardenia Extract, Popcorn

A very skin-softening scrub, moderate exfoliation, the grain bits (polenta?) are quite soft and not as abrasive as Dark Angels (which I also love). My skin is combination (oily tzone) and although this does leave a slight residue after you rinse off, its not an inconvenient residue but rather a nice bit of pre-moisturiser. It really depends on the needs of your skin.

This isn't a cleanser, it does remove anything but dead skin- its something I would use after a cleanser, or before if I didn't like the residue, or on a no makeup, no pollution face kind of day.
I think this would be good enough for moderately sensitive skin - although my suggestion is always Angels on Bare Skin for sensitive folks.

Scent-wise, its delicious - salted caramel popcorn, makes it a real pleasure to use. Would repurchase.

I'm on my third tub of this stuff. I love the way it removes dead skin, especially on my nose. Beforehand if I run my finger over my nose, it feels quite rough, but after using this product it's completely smooth AND seems moisturised rather than dried out. I use it pretty much every day in the shower.

However, I think the price is a little much given the ingredients are probably pretty cheap. Would love to try and make it myself at home!

I'm on my third tub of this already! It's just such a great cleanser. It is great for my dry skin since it effectively removes flakes and doesn't dry out the skin. It doesn't leave you with a tight feeling, which is really good. The gentle exfoliation is really nice too. My skin is feels really soft after using this cleanser and it doesn't break me out. I would recommend this to anyone!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This smells so good, almost addictive. I had to stop myself from smelling the jar. I don't smell popcorn but more toffee and cookies. It looks like a gritty play dough in consistency but you just get a bit in your hand with some water and exfoliate your face or body with it. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft, especially my chin area that is notorious for being rough and bumpy feeling. I wouldn't use this everyday since I don't like to over-exfoliate and break out. I also only use it in the morning. It doesn't have anything in it that would make an effective cleanser for me in my opinion.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a great cleanser! I was having a lot of trouble with flaky, dry skin and after trying multiple moisturizers I switched to this cleanser. Almost immediately my dryness was greatly improved. The grit in it is enough to effectively exfoliate, but not so course that it was harmful to the skin. It does not dry the skin out- it leaves it feeling clean and nourished rather than stripped. I find the scent to be very pleasant, but if you are sensitive it might be overpowering. The only downside is how messy it is- no matter how hard I try, it always ends up all over my sink. Aside from that, though, I have no complaints. I would definitely buy this again!

I can not express how much I love this product. The smell, the texture, the results! I've always been a huge fan of LUSH but recently even became MORE of a supporter because this is my new holy grail exfoliated. I have super duper combination skin and this battles it like no ones business. Every morning I use this in my routine and it gets rid of the yucky dryness and adds just the perfect amount of moisturizer. My skin is so ridiculously smooth after using this. I wish I could rate this higher but oh well! 10/10!

I love this product! I wasn't sure on it at first as there is no foamy/soapy lather to it, just a gritty scrub, that comes in the form of a dough looking lump to which you pick off a pea size and mix with water into a paste. It is a great scrub if you like to exfoliate which I am obsessed with doing but I am aware this can damage your natural oils in your skin...I told the shop assistant I was after am exfoliater to use everyday as I was orriginally looking at the sea salt scrub they also sell, to which she was horrified and strongly advised wouldn't be suitable to use everyday as my skin would react badly and break out with the harshness of the salt everyday. she then advised me to use 'Let the good times roll' as it still has the popcorn oil to not damage your skin by exfoliating everyday, it leaves a nice film of moisture after using it which you can feel is the light oil and is definitely not heavy as I still use moisturiser after using this product. I have now used a small tub (around £6/7) and a large tub (around £16) of this product and can safely say my skin is the best it has ever been, I have never suffered from acne or bad break outs but my skin looks a lot healthier, brighter and smoother! I would definitely reccomend this product to anyone even with oily skin as I think LUSH cosmetics are safe to use and probably the best skincare out there without nasty parabens damaging your skin. I read an article that Clinique is the worst skincare for parabens so it just proves expensive products are not worth the money! I am totally converted to LUSH and I like how they do not test on animals and their ingreedients are all natural. Let the good times roll cleanser is not as cheap as supermarket cleansers like 'clean and clear' or 'simple' products but a little goes a long way with this scrub and definitely is safe on your skin. Will be buying this product forever now!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product! Best ever, smells great. Definitely would recommend. Super satisfied with this purchase

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love the smell of this, Like Toffee Popcorn, smells good enough to eat. However this just made my skin a lot more oily. If I had dry skin, I would swear by this product!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is - with no competition whatsoever - my HG facial scrub. It's gentle, yet effective, and it doesn't leave you skin dry like some other scrubs. In fact, I find that it leaves a little bit of residue on your skin, probably from the corn oil. I don't mind that one bit, since it smells sooo good. It smells almost like cookie dough, good enough to want to taste it (probably not a good idea though). I have this product to thank for my soft skin, and I always want to have this on my shelves. Please lush, I beg you never to discontinue this. The packaging is the standard lush black pot, and don't forget that if you bring 5 of these back, you get a gorgeous fresh face mask!